Author Topic: Tammy Bruce: I Prefer to Be Offended By Trump On Occassion Than To Be Left For Dead By Hillary  (Read 8335 times)

Offline jpsb

Trumpists made an enemy of even the mediocre, let alone the good or the perfect.  You nominated the one person who you knew, without any doubt, could not beat Clinton.  You knew this before the primaries, before the convention, and you nominated him anyway, out of hatred, fear and spite.

And because of that, you have guaranteed that Clinton will win the presidency and have guaranteed that everything you claim to abhor will come to pass.  Congratulations; you couldn't have done any better had you been rank and file democrats.
Enjoy Madame President.

More people voted for Trump than any other GOP primary candidate ever. Trump got more votes than Romney, McCain, or Bush. Why because Trump is the only candidate that was right on the issues important to Americas' right leaning voters. All the other major candidates were owned lock, stock and barrel by the globalist uniparty.

The border is on the ballet this election.
The Supreme Court is on the ballet this election.
The amnesty is on the ballet this election.
A war with Russia is on the ballet this election.
American Jobs are on the ballet this election.

Amnesty for tens of millions of illegals, million of Islamic refugees, courts including the Supreme Court packed with Marxists, open borders, more job killing, sovereignty killing trade deals. No the USA can not survive that as a constitutional republic. Elect Hillary and you kill the country.

And then there is that war with Russia Hillary wants to start.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 02:21:26 pm by jpsb »

Offline Norm Lenhart

Enjoy Madame President.

More people voted for Trump than any other GOP primary candidate ever. Trump got more votes than Romney, McCain, or Bush. Why because Trump is the only candidate that was right on the issues important to Americas' right leaning voters. All the other major candidates were owned lock, stock and barrel by the globalist uniparty.

Amnesty for tens of millions of illegals, million of Islamic refugees, courts including the Supreme Court packed with Marxists, open borders, more job killing, sovereignty killing trade deals. No the USA can not survive that as a constitutional republic. Elect Hillary and you kill the country.

I guess we should have nominated someone who could beat her.

Offline endicom

Trumpists made an enemy of even the mediocre, let alone the good or the perfect.  You nominated the one person who you knew, without any doubt, could not beat Clinton.  You knew this before the primaries, before the convention, and you nominated him anyway, out of hatred, fear and spite.

@jpsb

Hey, jpsb. Did you vote in the primaries? I didn't but I'm told I nominated Trump. Now you're being told you nominated Trump. Did you?

Offline Norm Lenhart

@jpsb

Hey, jpsb. Did you vote in the primaries? I didn't but I'm told I nominated Trump. Now you're being told you nominated Trump. Did you?

Thank you. Bu your own statement, one does not elect Hillary by not voting for Trump. I will be reminding you of this henceforth.

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

Yes, I am an issues person and Trump was the only candidate right on the issues I care about. Plus Trump was the only real outsider, the only candidate not beholden to the big donors and big bankers. With Trump there is a chance to reform DC, without Trump there is no chance at reform. Every other candidate was a rep of the uniparty, with the exception of Ben Carson.

If you look at the enemies Trump has it is ready apparent that the above is factual. The entire establishment of ruling elites and the entities they control are in all out 24/7 attacks on Trump. And not a peek about Hillary vastly more serious criminal behavior.

It appears to me that we have already lost the country, I do not expect a fair election, there is too much on the line for the oligarchy to risk a loss.

Had Cruz won, I would have voted for him, it fact the only serious candidates I could not vote for were Bush, Kasick and Carly. If you are pro amnesty/open borders I can not vote for you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Yes, I am an issues person and Trump was the only candidate right on the issues I care about. Plus Trump was the only real outsider, the only candidate not beholden to the big donors and big bankers. With Trump there is a chance to reform DC, without Trump there is no chance at reform. Every other candidate was a rep of the uniparty, with the exception of Ben Carson.

If you look at the enemies Trump has it is ready apparent that the above is factual. The entire establishment of ruling elites and the entities they control are in all out 24/7 attacks on Trump. And not a peek about Hillary vastly more serious criminal behavior.

It appears to me that we have already lost the country, I do not expect a fair election, there is too much on the line for the oligarchy to risk a loss.

Had Cruz won, I would have voted for him, it fact the only serious candidates I could not vote for were Bush, Kasick and Carly. If you are pro amnesty/open borders I can not vote for you.

Thats clearly bullshit since your chosen candidate is pushing touchback amnesty.

Offline endicom

Thank you. Bu your own statement, one does not elect Hillary by not voting for Trump. I will be reminding you of this henceforth.

I don't vote in primaries.

I've never been Republican or Democrat or whatever being conservative means this week or whatever being liberal means this week. Most of each would use government to coerce the citizenry into their mold or just rob the citizenry blind. I would do none of that.

In general elections I try to keep the worst candidates out of office.

Offline endicom

With Trump there is a chance to reform DC, without Trump there is no chance at reform.

I was leaning Cruz but I agree with that. Perhaps there is but small chance or but small reform possible but anything is better than nothing.

I mostly agree with that. If you are known by your enemies then Trump has most of the right ones.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I mostly agree with that. If you are known by your enemies then Trump has most of the right ones.
Well, by golly, if he has (a certain former German leader) as an enemy, that Stalin guy can't be all that bad, can he?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Norm Lenhart

Well, by golly, if he has (a certain former German leader) as an enemy, that Stalin guy can't be all that bad, can he?

It's a lesser evil! ;)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Enjoy Madame President.

Going to the ballet again? Geeez, you are one cultured up fellow.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DiogenesLamp

Other than Pataki, and Gilmore everyone else could have beaten her; Cruz, Rubio, Paul, Walker, Fiorina, Jindal, Perry, Carson, Bush, Graham, Kasich, Santorum ...even the Huckster and Christie!

Cruz,  maybe.  Rubio,  No.  Paul, No.  Walker,  Maybe.  Fiorina,  probably not.  Jindal,  No.  Perry,  probably not.  Carson,  without a doubt.  Bush,  No way in H3ll.  Graham,  are you outta your mind?  Kasich,  No.  Santorum,  nope.   Huckabee,  not a chance.  Christie,  no way Jose.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Suppressed

Cruz,  maybe.  Rubio,  No.  Paul, No.  Walker,  Maybe.  Fiorina,  probably not.  Jindal,  No.  Perry,  probably not.  Carson,  without a doubt.  Bush,  No way in H3ll.  Graham,  are you outta your mind?  Kasich,  No.  Santorum,  nope.   Huckabee,  not a chance.  Christie,  no way Jose.

So you think that Carson had the best chance to beat Clinton?  Wow.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline endicom

That bad and worse. And yet...we supported him against that Former German leader. As did the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand...

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Norm Lenhart, December 8, 1942: We should have elected someone who would have stopped Japan sooner. To fight Japan now would be insane.

Going, going, going, it's Over the fence and Outta Here!

And the TBR Realists win the 7th game of the series bringing in 4 runs in the bottom of the ninth.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

HonestJohn

Norm Lenhart, December 8, 1942: We should have elected someone who would have stopped Japan sooner. To fight Japan now would be insane.

To bad the GOP's candidate isn't sure the attack came from Japan.  It might have come from a fat slob sitting in a basement, you know?

Offline FS7

Rubio would be up 20 at this point. It would be a runaway. Of those that actually had a chance at winning the nomination, Rubio was far away the most "electable" for whatever that means.

Offline sinkspur

Irony is dead.

Melania Trump says in CNN interview that she is concerned about bullying on social media.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

Rubio would be up 20 at this point. It would be a runaway. Of those that actually had a chance at winning the nomination, Rubio was far away the most "electable" for whatever that means.

Yes he was.

Oceander

That bad and worse. And yet...we supported him against that Former German leader. As did the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand...

And then we paid the price.  Trump is not worth the price.

Offline DiogenesLamp

So you think that Carson had the best chance to beat Clinton?  Wow.

Carson would have had all the Republicans and half the Democrats voting for him.   His most major shortcoming was the fact that he was just too nice.  He needed a little bit of that Donald Trump nastiness to make him a better competitor.   

But yeah,  had he won the Nomination he would have probably walked away with it. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Carson would have had all the Republicans and half the Democrats voting for him.   His most major shortcoming was the fact that he was just too nice.
No, the major shortcoming he had was that he had absolutely no clue about anything outside his area of expertise.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DiogenesLamp

Rubio would be up 20 at this point.

Nope.  The base can tolerate a lot,  but Amnesty Rubio is not something they could have stomached. 

Rubio killed his career with that move.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

No, the major shortcoming he had was that he had absolutely no clue about anything outside his area of expertise.

And you think the two we have now do?   
— Lord Melbourne —