Author Topic: Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness  (Read 22957 times)

Offline jpsb

Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness
« on: October 17, 2016, 03:14:33 am »

We are living in tumultuous times. In what sounds like the plot of a Robert Ludlum novel, a cabal of globalist bankers, politicians, media representatives, national security officials and corporate giants are conspiring to destroy the United States of America.

The destruction of Donald Trump’s campaign, the last bulwark against globalism, is happening in real time: the mainstream media Maskirovka, the traitorous back-stabbing by the GOP Establishment, the concocted claims of sexual assaults are all being orchestrated by the global elite.

The globalists’ agent of destruction is Hillary Clinton, who will, without a doubt, be the executioner of the United States, through the continuation of globalist economic policies and neocon national security objectives.

Roger Stone, veteran Republican operative, who is a good friend of Mr. Trump, said it most eloquently several months ago, “It’s Trump, or a thousand years of darkness for the Republic.”

I’ve tried to inculcate into the warped craniums of people voting for Hillary that she’s not your standard Democrat who just wants to expand welfare and pander to unions. You’re not voting for naïve butternuts like Dukakis or Mondale or a WWII combat vet turned pacifist like McGovern.

Hillary is a petty tyrant, a criminal, a vicious sociopath, who sits in her Chappaqua castle, receiving drugs and blood transfusions, as the global elite plot her ascension to the throne, by hook and mostly by crook.

read more at http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/10/trump-or-a-thousand-years-of-darkness/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 03:20:11 am »
Hyperbole much?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 03:24:13 am »
These kind of guys thought the 3rd Reich would last for a 1,000 years and it only lasted 12 years...so I think we are only looking at like 12 years of darkness.

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 03:28:09 am »
We are living in tumultuous times. In what sounds like the plot of a Robert Ludlum novel, a cabal of globalist bankers, politicians, media representatives, national security officials and corporate giants are conspiring to destroy the United States of America.

The destruction of Donald Trump’s campaign, the last bulwark against globalism, is happening in real time: the mainstream media Maskirovka, the traitorous back-stabbing by the GOP Establishment, the concocted claims of sexual assaults are all being orchestrated by the global elite.

The globalists’ agent of destruction is Hillary Clinton, who will, without a doubt, be the executioner of the United States, through the continuation of globalist economic policies and neocon national security objectives.

Roger Stone, veteran Republican operative, who is a good friend of Mr. Trump, said it most eloquently several months ago, “It’s Trump, or a thousand years of darkness for the Republic.”

I’ve tried to inculcate into the warped craniums of people voting for Hillary that she’s not your standard Democrat who just wants to expand welfare and pander to unions. You’re not voting for naïve butternuts like Dukakis or Mondale or a WWII combat vet turned pacifist like McGovern.

Hillary is a petty tyrant, a criminal, a vicious sociopath, who sits in her Chappaqua castle, receiving drugs and blood transfusions, as the global elite plot her ascension to the throne, by hook and mostly by crook.

read more at http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/10/trump-or-a-thousand-years-of-darkness/

You can't vote for lecherous lying con man and expect righteousness. Well you can, but you won't get it. The next four years are lost. It was lost when Republicans decided to nominate practically the only person who couldn't beat her. And she is largely unpopular so that was quite a feat... Choices were made and now the consequences are due. Only a miracle can save us from our fate now.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 03:28:18 am »
They are right, the Democrat Party, historic home to the Ku Klux Klan will ruin this nation. They've already started.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 03:28:24 am »
These kind of guys thought the 3rd Reich would last for a 1,000 years and it only lasted 12 years...so I think we are only looking at like 12 years of darkness.

With or without Daylight Savings Time?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline DB

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 03:29:55 am »

I already barely remember the "light" years anymore... It's been dark for some time now.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 03:34:41 am »

Dark either way.  Both New York liberals.  The joker and the penguin? 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 03:41:10 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 03:35:04 am »
Hyperbole much?

If you read the whole article they go in depth into Hitlery's Satanic rituals, baths of virgin blood to restore Hitlery's aging skin, the kabbalistic link between the ancient art of numerology and the brain washing of Sesame Street(brought to you by the number 5), and the faked Moon landing.

I'm kidding of course.  Don't read the article looking for it.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 03:37:39 am by Once-Ler »

Offline DB

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 03:38:39 am »
If you read the whole article they go in depth into Hitlery's Satanic rituals, baths of virgin blood to restore Hitlery's aging skin, the kabbalistic link between the ancient art of numerology and the brain washing of Sesame Street(brought to you by the number 5), and the faked Moon landing.

And jpsb posted that as some sort of support for Trump? Yikes...

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 03:39:38 am »

One pycho and one hunched over ugly crook.  I can't think of a more apt analogy.

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 03:44:13 am »
And jpsb posted that as some sort of support for Trump? Yikes...
DB you are going to have to get used to my sense of humor.  On the other hand what could be more funny than a billionaire complaining about the power and influence of the elite?  What could be more funny than a foul mouthed carnival barker complaining that his own words are being reported by the media?

It kind of makes my outlandish assertions pale in comparison.

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 03:46:35 am »
One pycho and one hunched over ugly crook.  I can't think of a more apt analogy.

:thumbsup:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2016, 03:59:10 am »
They are right, the Democrat Party, historic home to the Ku Klux Klan will ruin this nation. They've already started.
They don't think it can happen here. They should study the history of the Middle East (ME) including Turkey and North Africa (NA). In 650 AD the ME and NA was the wealthiest, most educated part of the Eastern Roman Empire. It was a world of Christian Hellenistic culture. Then Islam happened. Look at the ME and NA today.

Yes a 1,000 years of darkness can happen and has happened. We even have a name for it, the Dark Ages. President Hillary is more likely to get us all killed in a war with Russia over Syria so we would be lucky if all we have to deal with is a 1,000 years of darkness.

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2016, 04:01:29 am »
I already barely remember the "light" years anymore... It's been dark for some time now.
I don't mean to be dismissive of your opinion, these are indeed dark days, but I would point out that the GOP controls the House and Senate, a majority of Governors, and a majority of state legislatures and legislators.  As long as the GOP holds the House the worst we should expect is divided government.  I'm not trying to guild a sow, the fact that Trump is the GOP standard bearer is most frightening, but let us put things into perspective.
If you are healthy, and have a full belly and a roof over your head, you are better off than billions of others in this world.  So let us thank God and count our blessings...which includes this wonderful forum.

I am very glad to be sharing our sorrows together my friend.

Oceander

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 04:04:03 am »
I don't mean to be dismissive of your opinion, these are indeed dark days, but I would point out that the GOP controls the House and Senate, a majority of Governors, and a majority of state legislatures and legislators.  As long as the GOP holds the House the worst we should expect is divided government.  I'm not trying to guild a sow, the fact that Trump is the GOP standard bearer is most frightening, but let us put things into perspective.
If you are healthy, and have a full belly and a roof over your head, you are better off than billions of others in this world.  So let us thank God and count our blessings...which includes this wonderful forum.

You are correct.  Thank you for adding some much needed perspective.

Offline DB

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 04:11:33 am »

Let's just say its been a hard number of years here for me. On the health front, the financial front and government front - I live in California and cannot easily depart. My optimism has been beat out of me. And yes, millions have it far worse. But it didn't have to be this way.

Oceander

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2016, 04:20:25 am »

And those years will be dark - and with the same degree of darkness - whether the denizen in the White House is Clinton or Trump.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2016, 04:23:17 am »
Hey I forgot to buy a program at the door, can you tell me which is which? If this election was The 7 Faces of Dr. Lao, Kate Lindquist would be played by Hillary and Clint Stark by Trump, but I don't think even Dr. Lao could show them the error of their ways. :pondering: **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2016, 04:26:32 am »
Let's just say its been a hard number of years here for me. On the health front, the financial front and government front - I live in California and cannot easily depart. My optimism has been beat out of me. And yes, millions have it far worse. But it didn't have to be this way.
I commiserate with you amigo, I'm in the same leaky canoe.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2016, 04:28:15 am »

Man is she hot.....by hot I mean disgusting and loathsome.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2016, 04:29:26 am »

Dark days indeed!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2016, 04:32:38 am »
I commiserate with you amigo, I'm in the same leaky canoe.

Leaky Canoe!!!! Well you need Flex Seal in a Can!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2016, 04:37:50 am »
I am tempted to say "It's always darkest before the dawn," but you and I know that the darkness can always get blacker.  I can send you my prayers, and hopefully the prayers of some lurkers who don't post.  I can honestly tell you that the morning sunrise will be all the brighter and more beautiful for the trials and tribulations you endured, and the love of your family and friends who share that sunrise will be so much sweeter.  Hang in there.

Offline DB

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2016, 04:42:59 am »
I am tempted to say "It's always darkest before the dawn," but you and I know that the darkness can always get blacker.  I can send you my prayers, and hopefully the prayers of some lurkers who don't post.  I can honestly tell you that the morning sunrise will be all the brighter and more beautiful for the trials and tribulations you endured, and the love of your family and friends who share that sunrise will be so much sweeter.  Hang in there.

I played a big part in blindly digging my hole so I'm not blameless. Sincerely, thank you.