Author Topic: Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness  (Read 22953 times)

HonestJohn

Re: Trump or a Thousand Years of Darkness
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2016, 07:42:23 pm »
Yea and? Are you racist against fictional or real Norwegians?

Just admit it. you jumped the gun. You didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about so like every other liberal, you injected race into it. Now to further make you look foolish:

I would point out that the fictional land of Skyrim, VERY loosely based on Scandanavian mythology, also has several varieties of Elves, Argonians (lizard people), Kahjit (Cat people), and a couple others. Which you would also have known had you not falsely accused others of racism as many Trump supporters do.

But that has nothing to do with racism either. In fact the only thing that DOES have to do with racism in this conversation is the Alt Right that is filled to bursting with racists, and liberals that cry racism to smear people.

So are you an Alt Right Racist or are you a liberal that cries racism to smear others?

Catgirls?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 07:48:12 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2016, 08:28:41 pm »
So, it's like the curse on Lower Uncton?   All due to Trump's ancestor, Seamus McTrump a chauvinist blacksmith, who  insulted a fat, ugly witch?
Awesome reference, I really miss Al! 888high58888

Offline rodamala

« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2016, 08:41:47 pm »
replace the word "or" with "is" and you are closer to the truth.

Wingnut

« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2016, 10:32:54 pm »
Awesome reference, I really miss Al! 888high58888
@GtHawk
Thanks Gt.  For a while there I thought no one remembered Terry Rakolta's favorite TV show.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 10:33:26 pm by Wingnut »

Offline endicom

« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2016, 10:39:45 pm »
Yea and? Are you racist against fictional or real Norwegians?

Not at all. You say Nord warriors are the only kind.

So are you an Alt Right Racist or are you a liberal that cries racism to smear others?

Neither. And you are going to love my new post on your boy Castle.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2016, 10:44:00 pm »
Not at all. You say Nord warriors are the only kind.

Neither. And you are going to love my new post on your boy Castle.

Still arguing over a video game? It's probably better for everyone since you suck at politics.

BTW, it was A/B. So one of them is sorta required. "Neither" isn't a choice.

Castle isn't "my guy". I'm perfectly happy to write in or vote for anyone nominally conservative. Which eliminates Trump as he has no conservative anything in him.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2016, 10:44:57 pm »
Melania to the rescue
It's billy bush's fault for making Donnie talk dirty boy talk.

Offline endicom

« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2016, 10:50:43 pm »

Castle isn't "my guy". I'm perfectly happy to write in or vote for anyone nominally conservative. Which eliminates Trump as he has no conservative anything in him.

You're backing away from Castle and the Constitution Party?

You're backing away from your moralist stance to okay anyone nominally conservative?

You just left a bunch of TBR members holding the bag.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2016, 10:54:54 pm »
You're backing away from Castle and the Constitution Party?

You're backing away from your moralist stance to okay anyone nominally conservative?

You just left a bunch of TBR members holding the bag.

Your reading comp sucks almost as much as your politics. But your skills at diversion are exceptionally poor.

BTW you still didn't answer the question.

geronl

« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2016, 11:04:02 pm »
Before I write an anti-Trump post, I always look behind me to make sure he's not standing behind me creepily

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2016, 11:09:51 pm »
Before I write an anti-Trump post, I always look behind me to make sure he's not standing behind me creepily

This has been an exceptionally bad day for Team Trump here. They reduced themselves to arguing over video game memes, throwing the race card, threatening nuclear war and predicting Gods wrath on the non Trump-believers.

Oh whatever shall we do?

Alas...we are undone.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:10:23 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline endicom

« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2016, 11:16:43 pm »
This has been an exceptionally bad day for Team Trump here. They reduced themselves to arguing over video game memes, throwing the race card, threatening nuclear war and predicting Gods wrath on the non Trump-believers.

Oh whatever shall we do?

Alas...we are undone.

So now that Castle is not your boy, who are you voting for?

geronl

« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2016, 11:20:48 pm »

the ever-shrinking campaign of insular navel contemplation that focuses on the trivial

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2016, 11:24:45 pm »

So now that Castle is not your boy, who are you voting for?
Just to clarify it for you, I never said he was my boy. I said I would most likely vote for him unless something liberal came up with him.

But the more I think about it, the more I think I should vote for the best person available. A real leader with a brilliant mind, no fear of liberals and a solid grip on domestic and global policy.

Me. Because clearly I'm the best man for the job. But most importantly it would upset you knowing that Trump nor Clinton got my vote. I did. I even picked out my campaign slogan.

"If you vote for Norm, the globe won't warm."

Which clearly differentiates me from the liberal Donald Trump who wants to 'look at' the whole global warming issue after backtracking as usual from his claim it was a hoax.

Now me? I know it's a hoax. I'd prosecute anyone that pushed the fraud on the world. Which makes me even more conservative. Chuck Norris wears Norm Lenhart pajamas to keep him safe you know.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2016, 11:30:05 pm »
the ever-shrinking campaign of insular navel contemplation that focuses on the trivial

See now you might think so but you'd be wrong. Just yesterday this one or the jspb character (I forget which as they arent important being of hive mind and all) said that the anus would be put on us. Not the navel. And since there are many issues of importance to be voted on at the ballet as we learned earlier today, it matters.

Deeply.

Personally I prefer voting at the rave but opinions vary. I am not sure why one would put the anus on someone to vote at dance events, but then I am baffled as to why some people want a liberal elected so badly. It's a Trump thing and I guess I just will never understand.

Offline endicom

« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2016, 11:47:51 pm »
Just to clarify it for you, I never said he was my boy. I said I would most likely vote for him unless something liberal came up with him.

But the more I think about it, the more I think I should vote for the best person available. A real leader with a brilliant mind, no fear of liberals and a solid grip on domestic and global policy.

Me. Because clearly I'm the best man for the job. But most importantly it would upset you knowing that Trump nor Clinton got my vote. I did. I even picked out my campaign slogan.

"If you vote for Norm, the globe won't warm."

Which clearly differentiates me from the liberal Donald Trump who wants to 'look at' the whole global warming issue after backtracking as usual from his claim it was a hoax.

Now me? I know it's a hoax. I'd prosecute anyone that pushed the fraud on the world. Which makes me even more conservative. Chuck Norris wears Norm Lenhart pajamas to keep him safe you know.

Your playmates here must be biting their fingernails. Which candidate do you support? Who are you voting for?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2016, 11:49:55 pm »

Your playmates here must be biting their fingernails. Which candidate do you support? Who are you voting for?

Learn to read.

geronl

« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2016, 11:53:34 pm »
Learn to read.

Sometimes I think they would fail the Turing Test.

Online DB

« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2016, 11:54:46 pm »
LOL!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2016, 11:55:33 pm »

I'd bet they don't know what it is without looking it up.

Maybe they'd vote for me if I randomly groped some women. It's my right as a rich and powerful man. That sort of thing is OK you know.

Wingnut

« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2016, 12:00:47 am »

Don't you hate when that happens!    :beer:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2016, 12:06:20 am »
Don't you hate when that happens!    :beer:

I picture Picard at starfleet arguing sentience, throwing his hands up and saying "It's a Roomba!"

Offline endicom

« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2016, 12:06:54 am »
Learn to read.

You sucked them in for Castle and now you're leaving them swinging in the breeze.

Why won't Norm Lenhart say who he's voting for?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2016, 12:08:24 am »

You sucked them in for Castle and now you're leaving them swinging in the breeze.

Why won't Norm Lenhart say who he's voting for?

Quiet knave! It took me 6 months to sucker them all into voting for me! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE AWAY MY HAPPINESS!!!!!