Author Topic: NY Times Gets Punked=> Fake Groping Victim Used Velvet Underground Song to Describe Trumped-Up Attack  (Read 15273 times)

Offline endicom

The Gateway Pundit
Jim Hoft
Oct. 13, 2016

REMEMBER: NEVER – EVER TRUST THE MAINSTREAM DEMOCRAT MEDIA!
The hacks at The New York Times released a hit piece on Donald Trump tonight.
(Gee, who could have seen that coming!?!)

In their article a woman says she was groped by Donald Trump.
In his 70 years of being in the media spotlight Donald Trump HAS NEVER been accused of groping or assaulting a woman.
But their candidate Hillary needs some assistance.

More... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/ny-times-gets-punked-fake-groping-victim-used-velvet-underground-song-describe-trumped-attack/

Offline raml

I have been hearing that they were going to do this and the Trump supporters on my facebook we just ignored it. We do understand that while wikileaks are throwing out real evidence of Clinton's wrong doing they would fight back with made up stuff they have been looking for garbage on Trump since he first came out as a candidate and haven't found much of anything yet. I laughed at the tape many a time a I have approached a group of men joking around I hear a few of their jokes before they realize I am near they always stop once they know a female is around they are more graphic than even bleep and I have been in groups of my gal friends where we got pretty raunchy and there were no men around to hear that was a private conversation. The Clintons have done just about everything criminlal to be done and evidence is coming in every day now plus many of the missing emails she deliberately erased for some reason. I think it is hilarious just like the media democratic polls that show her any points ahead they rig everything but they will get some real trouble if they do very much fraud voting they are finding it all across the nation even right now but those votes will not be counted,
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 06:51:57 am by raml »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
These women have had years of doing this, I saw one story that one lady's version of what happened is like something from Coronation Street, a British soap opera, the Octopus story. Some stoop at nothing.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Thank God the Gateway Pundit was here to set the story straight.  I expect all the rat media to drop this story immediately.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
The interesting thing about many song lyrics is that they often use common phrases and imagery.

I very much doubt Lou Reed originally coined the phrase or that many people have even ever heard the rather obscure Velvet Underground song in question.  You have to get though half of the “song” (if you can even get that far) before the octopus reference is spoken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI-YiaWDgB4

I guess that Reed also originated the phrase “Take A Walk On The Wild Side” too.

22222frying pan

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Theory from /pol/, where human contact is a rare and unpleasant thing ....
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ConstitutionRose

Oh for pete's sake.  That is exactly how I described my 1st car date.  Until this minute I never knew the phrase existed in a song by velvet underground.  Believe me, the comparison comes easily to mind to any female who finds herself coping with a male who suddenly seems to have grown more than two hands.  This is a very lame defense of Donalds behavior.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Oceander

The Gateway Pundit
Jim Hoft
Oct. 13, 2016

REMEMBER: NEVER – EVER TRUST THE MAINSTREAM DEMOCRAT MEDIA!
The hacks at The New York Times released a hit piece on Donald Trump tonight.
(Gee, who could have seen that coming!?!)

In their article a woman says she was groped by Donald Trump.
In his 70 years of being in the media spotlight Donald Trump HAS NEVER been accused of groping or assaulting a woman.
But their candidate Hillary needs some assistance.

More... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/ny-times-gets-punked-fake-groping-victim-used-velvet-underground-song-describe-trumped-attack/

Absolute pure lies.  Jill Harth accused Trump of sexually assaulting her 20 years ago.  And he settled the lawsuit in which those accusations were made.  Trump never settles a suit unless there is some truth to it.  I'll leave it to the intelligent amongst us to draw the obvious conclusion. 

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Absolute pure lies.  Jill Harth accused Trump of sexually assaulting her 20 years ago.  And he settled the lawsuit in which those accusations were made.  Trump never settles a suit unless there is some truth to it.  I'll leave it to the intelligent amongst us to draw the obvious conclusion.
Two words: Roger Stone.

In an effort to discredit the real victims, he floods the media with fake ones.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

People settle for all kinds of reasons.  Sometimes it's just cheaper and easier.

But never mind, sorry to disrupt the echo chamber here.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Rivergirl

This should settle the issue of tRump's character for all times.

I WAS NOT GROPED BY DONALD TRUMP, NOT A SINGLE TIME.

There it is, proof of his innocence in all these claims

Offline endicom

Trump never settles a suit unless there is some truth to it.

Where did that come from? Your nether orifice?

Offline American Faith Today

And his first wife Ivana initially accused him of raping her.  Which, when you read the description, yeah, it sounds like rape.

And again, I'll say this, which should be obvious to anyone who wants to think things through.

It's not out of the realm of belief that a young woman would get assaulted by a rich, powerful Trump and never say anything.

Whether it's out of fear of retribution and retaliation from someone powerful, or the thought that no one would believe them and that they just wanted to ruin or shake money out of a rich man.

The reasoning for not reporting it by the now 74 year old makes some sense.  At first I thought, "Well that's the Mad Men era".  Well, it's not.  It was what, about 1980?  But still, that is at least a decade before, going from memory, women started coming out more and actually accusing men of such things.  At least, to any noticeable extent.  And if that's what she believed was done and the societal norms were, so be it.

I understand that there's this urge to say all these are people paid by the Clintons or loyal to the Clintons.  I'll admit these women say they're supporting Hillary.  But again, all of these stories came out about Bill basically once he started running for President. At least they did on the national scene.

The bottom line is objectively it should be extremely obvious that as a general rule, Donald Trump and Bill Clinton view women in exactly the same way.  If you can't see that you simply don't want to.

Trump's own words make it very easy to believe at least some of these accusations.

Offline endicom

At first I thought, "Well that's the Mad Men era".

IOW, you take your reality from leftist scriptwriters.

No

But you apparently take your personality cues from Donald Trump.

I'd try to find another hero if I was you.  But then, that's your choice.

People settle for all kinds of reasons.  Sometimes it's just cheaper and easier.

That's rather odd, because this particular topic to this point has largely been a rally around and defend Donald echo chamber.

I realize that may not be the case overall at the site.

Oceander

Donald Trump doesn't.  Say even the slightest thing that he thinks is untrue, and you run the risk of being sued for libel.  Oppose his candidacy, and if you're running for re-election as a republican he threatens to take you down and destroy your run for office - even though that means he's destroying republican control of the Congress.  No, Donald Trump does not settle things unless there is at least a grain of truth to the allegations.

Past performance is a guide to future performance, regardless of what the SEC-approved securities prospectuses say.

If you can demonstrate - based on fact, not merely on your own heart-felt desires - that all - yes, all, because it only takes one to put the lie to these claims - of these women are lying, then you've made your case; otherwise, this article is a lie.

And yet, here you are.   :pondering:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 11:45:24 am by Oceander »

Offline musiclady

The first three posters on this thread are Trump lovers.

What "echo chamber" are you talking about, @driftdiver ??

If this forum were as bad as you guys whine that it is, you would be gone, wouldn't you??  Banned, and all that?

I just don't get why the accusation keeps being thrown out that this is an "echo chamber" when even a modicum of observation skills would show you that it's not.

What's the point of making a criticism that is clearly false?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

What "echo chamber" are you talking about, @driftdiver ??

If this forum were as bad as you guys whine that it is, you would be gone, wouldn't you??  Banned, and all that?

I just don't get why the accusation keeps being thrown out that this is an "echo chamber" when even a modicum of observation skills would show you that it's not.

What's the point of making a criticism that is clearly false?

The echo chamber that this place has become. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline musiclady

Except that it's not now, nor has it ever been.

It just bothers you that the majority of posters disagree with you.

This thread is proof that you are wrong.  Why insist on whining about something that is entirely false.

If you want a Trump echo chamber, there are lots of options for you, primarily the vile TOS.

If you want freedom of speech and thought, stick around here.  But don't whine that you don't have freedom to disagree.

Because you clearly do.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

If the echo of truth offends you...you might be a liberal (Apologies to Jeff Foxworthy)

Be honest with us DD. You are going to excuse anything Trump does, arent you? Your statements show you don't give a rats ass about honesty when it comes to Trump, don't they? You want what you want and nothing is going to change that.

Just admit it and leave us to our echo chamber. Because you have lost all the respect most here had for you. There is no point in sticking around. Stop complaining about it and remove yourself from the situation. It couldn't be easier. But you won't do that will you. Nope. So spare us your wisdom.

Offline endicom

No

But you apparently take your personality cues from Donald Trump.

I'd try to find another hero if I was you.  But then, that's your choice.

You are the standard fabricator here at TBR. I would find honesty, if I were you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

You are the standard fabricator here at TBR. I would find honesty, if I were you.

Put the bong down Endi. What did that post mean in English anyway?

Offline endicom

Keep spewing those lies and you may just convince yourself.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Keep spewing those lies and you may just convince yourself.

Project, you much.