Author Topic: NY Times Gets Punked=> Fake Groping Victim Used Velvet Underground Song to Describe Trumped-Up Attack  (Read 15272 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not a Trump fan (as you know) but the Clinton/DEM/media machine is bordering on ridiculessness.  I think we need to get back on focusing on Hillary's emails, ties with Russia, filtering money through the Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, ISIS, her dream for open borders for the entire western hemisphere, etc. 

I'm tired of St. Hillary getting a pass for everything.

@libertybele

:amen: :amen: :amen:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Then he needs to open up on all those fronts you mentioned. Drip and escalate every day, while negating the media by pointing all these things out and why aren't they focusing on them too?

He then needs to do the tie ins, such as with Catholics, and blue collar Dems.

If it was me, the piece de resistance would be to focus on the Clinton foundation and Hillary's foreign support, then run the last few seconds of LBJ's Daisy ad where the nuke goes off, and imply that Hillary will sell this country down river including getting nuked to pad her pockets.

@Free Vulcan

He should also keep mentioning that the public needs to know how Bubbette! Jr,with nothing more than a BS in history,managed to have a net worth of over 10 MILLION dollars despite having no experience at all of EVER doing anything other than being the offsprung of Bubba and Bubbette!.  There IS a story there if anyone is bold enough to dig it up and report it.

I think such a report ought to be started out by listing every class mate she had with the same major that graduated from the same school on the same day she did,and compare all their net worth's.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 11:36:59 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No, they don't always do that.  Individuals, in particular, are more likely to fight for what they perceive as principle than are businesses.  I know this for a fact.

@Oceander

Then you are not following the advise of the lawyers you pay to tell you what to do in legal situations.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's OK. No harm, no foul.

It's just a personal preference, with a reason behind it:

There is, obviously, a lot of FR history people share, much of it harmless or good. But the Viking Kitties and dancing on the graves of the departed isn't something we really want to import, and that image, at the very least, is totally associated in many members minds with zot threads.

Does this mean we can't put their heads on pikes as they leave?  Rats! 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Does this mean we can't put their heads on pikes as they leave?  Rats!
No no we do things differently we slap them with a fish on the way out and let them keep it. You could say we put a pike on their head.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@Once-Ler

I admire your sarcasm ability. You are MUCH smoother and subtle than I am.

It is your blunt and aggressive, straight from the hip, "I ain't taking that bullsquat" commentary I admire about you sir.  I even sometimes find myself pitying the recipients of your written assaults.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The first three posters on this thread are Trump lovers.

What "echo chamber" are you talking about, @driftdiver ??

If this forum were as bad as you guys whine that it is, you would be gone, wouldn't you??  Banned, and all that?

I just don't get why the accusation keeps being thrown out that this is an "echo chamber" when even a modicum of observation skills would show you that it's not.

What's the point of making a criticism that is clearly false?

@musiclady

The echo chamber that you are a cheerleader for.  The echo chamber that any dissent is met with insult and personal attacks.  Things like "he's a slow learner" and so on.

But you knew that
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@musiclady

The echo chamber that you are a cheerleader for.  The echo chamber that any dissent is met with insult and personal attacks.  Things like "he's a slow learner" and so on.

But you knew that

So I assume you're take the Trump supporters to task as well when they star with their special brand of lies and insults?

I sure hope you will be consistent.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

But you knew that

I'm sorry I used the word slow to describe the fact that you didn't seem to understand what was being said, and didn't realize that you would still be angry and hurt days afterwards.

I will avoid replying to anything you post in the future.

That said, to call this an echo chamber is a false accusation and an insult to mystery and the mods and you should likewise avoid making that bogus accusation in the future.

Thanks.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It is your blunt and aggressive, straight from the hip, "I ain't taking that bullsquat" commentary I admire about you sir.  I even sometimes find myself pitying the recipients of your written assaults.

@Once-Ler

Most of the time I do not intend my posts to be assaults. I am just a straight-forward person that writes what I think.