Author Topic: BREAKING! Newly Released Audio Features Donald Trump Talking About Threesomes, Period Sex And His ‘Voluptuous’ Daughter’s Breasts  (Read 13725 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
..and the hits keep on coming...

I expect a daily new release from now until election day. Trump is that sleezy...

Donald Trump’s weekend is not what you would call fun and relaxing. First, there was an unearthed video of him recommending that you should “grab ’em by the bleep,” and now there is audio of the Republican presidential candidate saying some pretty peculiar and outlandish things.

We all know that Donald Trump loves his daughter Ivanka, especially in this photo of her sitting on his lap when she was 15-years-old. Then at the Republican National Convention, there was an odd embrace that Trump gave his daughter where he unnecessarily grabbed her hips.......

http://brobible.com/life/article/audio-howard-stern-donald-trump-daughter/

Offline ABX

HAPPY2BME

From the source:

CNN has combed through hours and hours of audio of Donald Trump appearing on the Howard Stern Show over a 17-year period, and mined some pretty noteworthy audio clips.

Are you dancing with Wolf Blitzer?

Offline ABX

tip of the iceberg

I've warned everyone for over a year this is going to be ugly. Many tried to saint Donald as their savior white knight when in reality, he was nothing more than a vile, crude, corrupt reality star playing a role.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 10:43:53 pm by AbaraXas »

Online DB

From the source:

CNN has combed through hours and hours of audio of Donald Trump appearing on the Howard Stern Show over a 17-year period, and mined some pretty noteworthy audio clips.

You're clearly dancing with Trump... Enjoy your ride...

Offline kjam22

It was not rocket science to know this was coming.  A year ago we knew this was coming.  In this very month
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline ABX

It was not rocket science to know this was coming.  A year ago we knew this was coming.  In this very month

William F Buckley warned us about Trump in 2000 and predicted he would destroy the Republican party....

..and here we are..

Offline sinkspur

In one of the few sound bites that could possible help Trump in the election, the Donald does not deny that he has had sex with black women.

“Well, it depends on what your definition of black is,” Trump said.

“Interesting. I like this discussion. His bed is a rainbow,” Stern said.

“The rainbow coalition, as Rev. Jesse would say,” Trump said.

There goes Trump’s chance at getting the white supremacist vote.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline Frank Cannon

From the source:

LOL. Keep defending this crap. It is entertaining to watch.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

From the source:

When you know what is coming, it is fun to watch the last true believers hang on.

Hang on and enjoy the ride. Please keep your seat belt fastened and tray table in its upright position.

Online DB

And it is only October 8th... His "business" dealings are likely yet to come... What a moron he is to think all this wouldn't surface in a Presidential election against the Witch.

When he uttered "I'm gonna build a wall" people put on blinders and ignored everything else. They had become lemmings to his call. Now "everything else" is catching up like we knew it would... And the most disgusting thing is we knew he wasn't going to build "the wall"...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I'm not sure which gives me greater joy, watching those who defend the indefensible or watching those in the shade of the Trump tree scatter as it falls.

Offline montanajoe

You're clearly dancing with Trump... Enjoy your ride...

and protect your privates I might add...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 11:01:03 pm by montanajoe »

Wingnut

He is high as giraffe nuts.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It's sad to watch his defenders.

Bill Clinton did it too, or worse.
It was 10 years ago.
I've never claimed to be a good person.
Consider the source.
Everyone's against me.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline ABX

And it is only October 8th... His "business" dealings are likely yet to come... What a moron he is to think all this wouldn't surface in a Presidential election against the Witch.

When he uttered "I'm gonna build a wall" people put on blinders and ignored everything else. They had become lemmings to his call. Now "everything else" is catching up like we knew it would... And the most disgusting thing is we knew he wasn't going to build "the wall"...

The full New York Times interview audio will be fun.

Offline musiclady

and protect your privates I might add...

Well, apparently the Trump defenders here don't think that groping another person's privates is a problem.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Silver Pines

From the source:

@HAPPY2BME

Look at your nominee.  The guy you defend day in, day out. 

Guess you should have listened, huh?