Author Topic: BREAKING! Newly Released Audio Features Donald Trump Talking About Threesomes, Period Sex And His ‘Voluptuous’ Daughter’s Breasts  (Read 13726 times)

HonestJohn

you never trumpers  are obsessed  with linking Trump and rape
he made sexist comments on some stupid radio  show  and all of sudden  its  the equivalent  of rape

Keep up, for pete's sake.

There is a lawsuit against Trump claiming he raped a lady.

Offline musiclady

you never trumpers  are obsessed  with linking Trump and rape
he made sexist comments on some stupid radio  show  and all of sudden  its  the equivalent  of rape

The only one talking about "rape" is you Trump worshippers.

We are talking about assault, and that is EXACTLY what Trump proudly claimed he did.  He sexually assaulted women.

You are lying about what is being said to protect EVIL.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Charlespg

Keep up, for pete's sake.

There is a lawsuit against Trump claiming he raped a lady.
which  is going no where it has  already been dismissed once

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dismissed/

unsubstantiated rape claims used as political fodder  shows morally depraved the left is

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

geronl

If trump was a liberal he'd get a pass

Trump is a liberal, anyone with a brain would have figured it out by now. The media is doing what they always do. Trump is going to lose, as predicted and probably planned with his friends, the Clintons.

geronl

which  is going no where it has  already been dismissed once

Trump settled out of court. $$$

Offline musiclady

Trump is a liberal, anyone with a brain would have figured it out by now. The media is doing what they always do. Trump is going to lose, as predicted and probably planned with his friends, the Clintons.

He's clearly getting a pass from liberals like Charles.

They're living up to their Clinton supporting hero's wishes.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline sinkspur

The Trump women learned long ago how to protect their private parts when the Donald is around:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline cato potatoe

Offline Charlespg

He's clearly getting a pass from liberals like Charles.

They're living up to their Clinton supporting hero's wishes.
HA HA HA HA  I,m  so right wing your head would spin

I dont toss  around unsubstantiated rape allegations as a political  attack  or equate  stupid  horndog jackass commits made 15 years ago and  dug  up by partizan hacks with rape . Making  stupid  statements like Trump did about grabbing Pu***y  in some stupid  locker room talk between two men   and comparing it  to rape as you have trivializes the real thing
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
The Trump women learned long ago how to protect their private parts when the Donald is around:

:pondering: :silly:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline ScottinVA

This is why a high degree of vetting of GOP candidates must always occur before nominating them.  Trump backers are finding out - as so many before - the Clintons play for keeps.  A candidate's past words and deeds will ALWAYS find their way to the light when the Clinton people begin digging.  These people are professionals at oppo research; go up against them only with a clean background.  If there's dirt, they'll find it... they always do.

And because Trump's background is such a target-rich environment, there'll be more to come.. much more.

Online DB

I dont toss  around unsubstantiated rape allegations as a political  attack  or equate  stupid  horndog jackass commits made 15 years ago and  dug  up by partizan hacks with rape . Making  stupid  statements like Trump did about grabbing Pu***y  in some stupid  locker room talk between two men   and comparing it  to rape as you have trivializes the real thing

Right... Bill Clinton hasn't been charged with rape, do you think he's a rapist?

Here's more on your champion: http://www.dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo

Conservative, my ass.

Offline bilo

Wow, what a mess.

I guess at least I can go back to my friends that were supporting Trump and who believe social issues and faith don't matter and again make that point humanists with no moral foundation don't make good candidates. I know we will never get someone perfect until Jesus returns but why do we have to keep nominating these northeast, or DC, liberals. Think about it, since Reagan we've had 2 Bush's (northeast liberals), Dole (DC liberal), McCain (DC liberal), Romney (northeast liberal).

It breaks my heart that we will end up with a radical leftist lesbian and the same old Pub party that will do whatever she wants. Lord, help us all.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

geronl

I don't toss  around unsubstantiated rape allegations as a political  attack

Against Bill Clinton I bet you do, was he ever charged or convicted of rape?

Trump settled out of court, sounds fishy to me.

Offline bilo

I think the initial quotes were when Trump was in his late 50's. Maybe in some circles grown men talk like this, but not in mine. I've been blessed to be successful in business and I've never encountered this type of behavior. I don't expect our candidates to be perfect, but I do expect them to know how to act like an adult and not an ignorant adolescent. All this behavior does is illustrate that Trump has no moral foundation.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Longmire

If trump was a liberal he'd get a pass

In 2005 according to many people Trump was a liberal.

This only matters to the weak effeminate right...and Dem operatives in the media.

I won't bore you with all the depravity the Democrat party routinely supports...but you get the idea

geronl

In 2005 according to many people Trump was a liberal.

he hasn't changed a bit.

geronl

This only matters to the weak effeminate right...and Dem operatives in the media.

Trump supporters are all kucks, they want to watch him do their wives and daughter.... "stop fighting so hard, honey, he's old!"

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
And it is only October 8th... His "business" dealings are likely yet to come... What a moron he is to think all this wouldn't surface in a Presidential election against the Witch.

When he uttered "I'm gonna build a wall" people put on blinders and ignored everything else. They had become lemmings to his call. Now "everything else" is catching up like we knew it would... And the most disgusting thing is we knew he wasn't going to build "the wall"...

If this were a prize fight, and it sort of is, the knockout punch will be devastating.

Jab... Alicia Machado/tax returns
Body shot... Billy Bush/Howard Stern interviews
Uppercut (knockout blow)... to come
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And it is only October 8th... His "business" dealings are likely yet to come... What a moron he is to think all this wouldn't surface in a Presidential election against the Witch.

When he uttered "I'm gonna build a wall" people put on blinders and ignored everything else. They had become lemmings to his call. Now "everything else" is catching up like we knew it would... And the most disgusting thing is we knew he wasn't going to build "the wall"...
He knew. I suspect that's part of the reason he didn't run before. It's just that the primary fiasco has made him think he's politically invincible.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This is why a high degree of vetting of GOP candidates must always occur before nominating them.  Trump backers are finding out - as so many before - the Clintons play for keeps.  A candidate's past words and deeds will ALWAYS find their way to the light when the Clinton people begin digging.  These people are professionals at oppo research; go up against them only with a clean background.  If there's dirt, they'll find it... they always do.

And because Trump's background is such a target-rich environment, there'll be more to come.. much more.
The thing about it is, we haven't even touched on the actual secrets yet.

Even the $900M loss was something Trump openly admitted. The stuff he did on Howard Stern was heard by millions.

There's deeper stuff. Expect more tax returns showing massive profits and deductions. I see the Enquirer this week is trying to get out in front claiming they have them—but the only ones they mention are over 40 years old, and of course, they treat Trump in the best possible light.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DB

He knew. I suspect that's part of the reason he didn't run before. It's just that the primary fiasco has made him think he's politically invincible.

Invincible like shooting someone on 5th avenue...

Offline musiclady

Well, maybe you used to be conservative, but you're not any more since you became a leftist zealot here on TBR.

You keep ignoring the FACT that what Trump was describing was illegal.  It was sexual assault.

And unless you think he was lying (not a good thing), then he is a sexual predator (a horrible thing).

There is clearly a difference between assault and rape, and I never said he was a rapist, so stop using that line on me.

But he was talking about assaulting women because of his wealth and power, and no matter how desperately you try to defend him, he is a morally sick human being with no respect for women AT ALL.

If you have a moral bone in your body, some day you will regret that your love affair with Trump made you lose your bearings in order to defend his debauchery.

I pray you regain them.

Offline Hoodat

So Jack Ryan's sex club talk gave us President Barack Obama,   and Now Trump's contemporary sex conversations are going to give us Lesbian Hillary?   

No wonder people think we are the stupid party.

To be fair, it is simply the nomination of a liberal Democrat as the GOP Presidential candidate that is going to give us Hillary.  But you are correct about the GOP being the Stupid Party.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-