Author Topic: Trump on Hot Mic: 'When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women  (Read 101286 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-government-letting-people-pour-country-vote-n662021

Trump on Hot Mic: 'When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women

by JANE C. TIMM

A decade before Donald Trump became the Republican nominee for president, his candid views on women were caught on tape.

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet," Trump said in 2005 during a conversation with Billy Bush caught on audio during the taping of an interview for Access Hollywood. "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything… Grab 'em by the bleep."

Ten years later, Trump as a candidate and now as the Republican nominee has come under fire for insulting and directing crude language toward women. He's rejected such criticism repeatedly, insisting "nobody has more respect for women than me."

In the 2005 recording obtained by NBC News from Access Hollywood, Trump, then newly married to Melania Trump, spots a young woman through the bus window.

"Woah, woah," he said to Bush about the woman's appearance. "I gotta use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her."

Earlier in the conversation, Trump recalls talking about trying to woo a married woman.

"I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try to bleep her, she was married … and I moved on her very heavily," Trump is heard saying.

"I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture and I told her 'I'll show you where you can get some nice furniture,'" Trump is heard saying. "I moved on her like a bitch, and I could not get there, and she was married. And all the sudden I see her and she's got the big phony tits, she's totally changed her look."

"This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course — not even close," Trump said in a prepared statement. "I apologize if anyone was offended."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump on Hot Mic: 'When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 08:52:54 pm »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 08:53:12 pm »
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-government-letting-people-pour-country-vote-n662021

Trump on Hot Mic: 'When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women

by JANE C. TIMM

A decade before Donald Trump became the Republican nominee for president, his candid views on women were caught on tape.

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet," Trump said in 2005 during a conversation with Billy Bush caught on audio during the taping of an interview for Access Hollywood. "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything… Grab 'em by the bleep."

Ten years later, Trump as a candidate and now as the Republican nominee has come under fire for insulting and directing crude language toward women. He's rejected such criticism repeatedly, insisting "nobody has more respect for women than me."

In the 2005 recording obtained by NBC News from Access Hollywood, Trump, then newly married to Melania Trump, spots a young woman through the bus window.

"Woah, woah," he said to Bush about the woman's appearance. "I gotta use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her."

Earlier in the conversation, Trump recalls talking about trying to woo a married woman.

"I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try to bleep her, she was married … and I moved on her very heavily," Trump is heard saying.

"I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture and I told her 'I'll show you where you can get some nice furniture,'" Trump is heard saying. "I moved on her like a bitch, and I could not get there, and she was married. And all the sudden I see her and she's got the big phony tits, she's totally changed her look."

"This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course — not even close," Trump said in a prepared statement. "I apologize if anyone was offended."

Yeah, media has the long knives out now. Why didn't NBC release this in the GOP primaries?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 08:55:50 pm »

Yeah, media has the long knives out now. Why didn't NBC release this in the GOP primaries?

Maximum damage.  Destroy him with women (as if he needed any help). 

I'm laughing about this now.  Just how low in the polls can he go?

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 08:55:58 pm »
By Jonathan Swan
7 Oct, 2016

Donald Trump has made a rare half-apology after being caught on a hot mic making lewd comments about trying to have sex with women. “This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago," Trump said in a statement released minutes after The Washington Post published audio of the Republican presidential nominee making explicit comments about women.

"[Former President] Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course — not even close," Trump added. "I apologize if anyone was offended."

In the leaked audio, apparently recorded while Trump was on a bus with former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush, Trump talks about trying — and failing — to have sex with an unnamed woman. He had been married to his wife Melania for a few months at the time of the conversation.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/299885-trump-caught-on-hot-mic-in-lewd-conversation-about-women

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 08:56:21 pm »
I'll vote for Trump, but I hold no illusions that this country will survive if this is the best we can do.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 08:57:36 pm »

Good question, especially considering that Billy Bush is George W. and Jeb's cousin. He had the goods.

It makes you wonder if Jeb and Trump were in cahoots the whole time.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Silver Pines

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 08:57:46 pm »
Paging Jerry Falwell Jr!

Very brief audio clip:

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/784486822428672000/video/1

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 08:58:09 pm »
Q: is D.T.  A SLEAZEBAG?

A: YES

Q: is D.T. worse than hillary

A: NO

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 09:00:01 pm »
jimgeraghty ‏@jimgeraghty  38m38 minutes ago
Hey, Trump was a foolish young man of 58 when he made those “grab her by the” remarks.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 09:01:02 pm »
Q: is D.T.  A SLEAZEBAG?

A: YES

Q: is D.T. worse than hillary

A: NO

But if these knuckleheads are the best we can do, this country is finished.  But yes, I'm voting for Trump.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 09:02:43 pm »
Jeff B/DDHQ ‏@EsotericCD  40m40 minutes ago
What happens now: Trump will be asked about sex-chat at Sunday debate. He will defend by citing Bill's serial infidelities. And sink further.

Trump has to bring up Bill's escapades now and will allow Hillary to play the victim.  Perfectly orchestrated for maximum effect.

• Technical
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2016, 09:02:48 pm »
Will Hillary try to use this in the debates? She'd be crazy not to, huh?

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2016, 09:04:04 pm »
Cue the media circus....

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2016, 09:04:27 pm »

Uhh, unlike her husband, at least Trump didn't rape anybody, so she'd better let sleeping dogs lie.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2016, 09:04:53 pm »
Perfectly timed for the townhall debate.  Viewers will be pissed that Trump drags the country through his muck.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2016, 09:05:31 pm »

She won't have to

Pro Hillary Groups will use them in ads
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2016, 09:05:52 pm »
Perfectly timed for the townhall debate.  Viewers will be pissed that Trump drags the country through his muck.

No wonder Putin is rattling his sword, this country is ripe for the taking.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2016, 09:06:07 pm »

• Technical
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2016, 09:06:45 pm »
Uhh, unlike her husband, at least Trump didn't rape anybody, so she'd better let sleeping dogs lie.

True as that may be this is Trump's own voice saying this crap. Bill can pretend it didn't happen and the media will cover for him.

Offline kjam22

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2016, 09:08:15 pm »
Most of us knew King Trumpy was a treasure trove of Dem commercial material.   It is the RNC leadership's fault for letting this happen. 
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2016, 09:09:02 pm »
Why would anybody go furniture shopping with a guy who decorates like this:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2016, 09:09:21 pm »

Considering all the warnings my self and many others gave, it hardly comes as a surprise.

Offline kjam22

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2016, 09:09:42 pm »
She won't have to

Pro Hillary Groups will use them in ads

No doubt the ads were made before the press ran with the story
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline kjam22

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2016, 09:11:07 pm »
Why would anybody go furniture shopping with a guy who decorates like this:

He decorates like that so his orange self will blend