Author Topic: Wikileaks: John Harwood Boasted of Goading Trump at Debate  (Read 794 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wikileaks: John Harwood Boasted of Goading Trump at Debate
« on: October 12, 2016, 08:07:56 pm »
by Joel B. Pollak11 Oct 2016314

John Harwood of CNBC and The New York Times, who moderated one of the early Republican presidential primary debates, was not only supportive of Hillary Clinton, but boasted to Clinton campaign chair John Podesta about goading Donald Trump at the debate, according to new emails released Tuesday by Wikileaks.

An earlier batch of emails released last week showed Harwood congratulating Clinton on primary wins, and minimizing the importance of her e-mail scandal.

In one of the new emails, sent in December 2015, Harwood tells Podesta: “I imagine… …that Obama feels some (sad) vindication at this demonstration of his years-long point about the opposition party veering off the rails. I certainly am feeling that way with respect to how I questioned Trump at our debate”.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/11/wikileaks-harwood-boasted-goading-trump-debate/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Wikileaks: John Harwood Boasted of Goading Trump at Debate
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 08:17:11 pm »
He doesn't need to boast. Everyone knows he is a fraud. All one needs to do is watch his reporting. He is so in the tank for Leftist he sometimes gets into arguments with panel guests.

Online corbe

Re: Wikileaks: John Harwood Boasted of Goading Trump at Debate
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 08:19:40 pm »
   Wallace will try his best to rattle Trump's Cage next week, the liberal that he is, just like his Dad.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.