Author Topic: Sean Hannity accuses Megyn Kelly of supporting Clinton  (Read 4425 times)

HAPPY2BME

Sean Hannity accuses Megyn Kelly of supporting Clinton
« on: October 06, 2016, 04:22:14 am »
By Caitlin Yilek
October 05, 2016, 10:37 pm

Fox News’ Sean Hannity is accusing his colleague Megyn Kelly of openly supporting Hillary Clinton.

Hannity shot back on Twitter.

“U should be mad [at Hillary Clinton],” he tweeted. “Clearly you support her. And [Donald Trump] did talk to u.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYOFTgyBzWg

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/299554-sean-hannity-accuses-megyn-kelly-of-supporting-clinton

HAPPY2BME

Re: Sean Hannity accuses Megyn Kelly of supporting Clinton
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 04:23:00 am »
megyn kelly is an perfect example of a progressive neocon republican

clearly, she supports hillary clinton

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 04:23:54 am »
almost forgot

Sean is also Irish

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 04:24:51 am »
.. and a Catholic

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 04:25:46 am »
Hannity shot back on Twitter.

“U should be mad [at Hillary Clinton],” he tweeted. “Clearly you support her. And [Donald Trump] did talk to u.”

Hannity. The idiots idiot.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 04:26:48 am »
Megyn Kelly asks Rand Paul what is a "Neocon"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKxJWwpRK9A

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 04:28:33 am »
Understanding NeoConservatism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CFT88cMlQo

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 04:40:15 am »
You don't attack a colleague if you plan to stick around.  Sean is auditioning for his next job on Trump TV.  In the meantime, I look forward to his election night meltdown.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2016, 11:59:42 am »
almost forgot

Sean is also Irish

So??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2016, 12:00:18 pm »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2016, 12:06:54 pm »
Hannity apparently shares a trait with Trump - an inability to accept constructive criticism.   Kelly says that Trump limits his interviews to safe spaces that don't challenge him and, more importantly, accomplish little except preaching to the choir.

And even with the choir,  Trump is lazy, with little apparent effort to systematically register and track the potential voters that show up at his rallies.   I think one thing we'll learn after this election is over is how few of the worshippers at his rallies are actually registered to vote.  Meanwhile the left's registration and turnout operation is in full swing,  using Trump as the catalyst to register women and minorities and following up such registration with personal calls. 

I won't go so far as to say that Trump doesn't really want to win, but I can't fault the circumstantial evidence cited by those who do.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2016, 12:14:27 pm »

I won't go so far as to say that Trump doesn't really want to win, but I can't fault the circumstantial evidence cited by those who do.

I ask myself, "If Trump really wanted to lose to Hillary, what would he do differently than he is doing now?"

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2016, 12:27:42 pm »
Understanding NeoConservatism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CFT88cMlQo

PLEASE: Do not post any more antisemitic garbage from the lunatics at the John Birch Society.

They were kicked out of the conservative movement for a reason: they are paranoid nutcases who associate with neo-Nazis. We do not need that crap here.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2016, 12:29:33 pm »
So then, is Hannity suggesting that Kelly is a "deplorable"?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Applewood

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2016, 12:40:35 pm »
Really don't care about either of these talking heads.  They are just actors in Trump's reality TV show.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2016, 12:58:01 pm »
IMHO Hannity chose sides which a good journalist shouldn't do.  He gave Trump more free airtime than all other candidates combined and now he expects everyone to fall in line with the candidate he selected for us and promoted.  What ever happened to fair and balanced reporting Sean?   ****slapping
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 12:59:38 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline chae

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2016, 12:58:48 pm »
Yes Sean, and you support Trump.  What's your point?

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2016, 12:59:51 pm »
IMHO Hannity chose sides which a good journalist shouldn't do.  He gave Trump more free airtime than all other candidates combined and now he expects everyone to fall in line with the candidate he promoted.  What ever happened to fair and balanced reporting Sean?   ****slapping

Hannity admits that he is not a journalist.  He's a commentator.  And having chosen sides makes him just another shill.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2016, 01:02:51 pm »
Sean Hannity may have just giving Fox enough ammo to cut him loose.
To say "I beg to differ" is one thing, saying "you're out to get Hillary elected", is quite another.

Sean is losing his patience and relevance all at the same time.

Sad to watch, really.
At one time, I thought he was a pretty good conservative voice, except that most of his questions to guest were leading questions to promote his veiwpoint.

Now they are still leading questions, but only to the benefit of Trump, period.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2016, 01:17:56 pm »
Watching Sean Hannity is like posting at TOS. Why would anyone want to spend their time in an echo chamber?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2016, 01:48:31 pm »
PLEASE: Do not post any more antisemitic garbage from the lunatics at the John Birch Society.

They were kicked out of the conservative movement for a reason: they are paranoid nutcases who associate with neo-Nazis. We do not need that crap here.
I watched the video and there was nothing I could identify as anti-semitic in it. If there is something there I missed, please enlighten me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2016, 01:57:59 pm »
At one time, I thought he was a pretty good conservative voice, except that most of his questions to guest were leading questions to promote his veiwpoint.

Now they are still leading questions, but only to the benefit of Trump, period.

I was not a Hannity fan even before he hopped "The Trump Train."  Although I probably agreed with 99% of his positions, I found him to be nothing but a cheerleader, contributing no serious thought or intellectual honesty.  His pretense of being a marital artist just makes him more obnoxious, and since he became Trump's de facto press secretary during the primaries I have completely tuned him out.

Getting into a public social media spat with Megyn Kelly is an incredibly stupid thing for Hannity to do.  It seems that everything Trump touches gets dragged down into his abyss of absurdity.  But Hannity made this choice, so he owns the consequences to his own career.
James 1:20

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2016, 02:25:46 pm »

==================================

you, like hillary, label them as 'the deplorables.'

it is so typical of you to say they were 'kicked out' when your 'conservative' movement was actually the progressive one that has been kicked out on the street.

if you don't believe it, just ask jeb bush, john mccain, mitt romney, and marco rubio.

Silver Pines

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2016, 02:27:34 pm »
You don't attack a colleague if you plan to stick around.  Sean is auditioning for his next job on Trump TV.  In the meantime, I look forward to his election night meltdown.

@cato potatoe

Holy cow, thanks for reminding me to set my DVR, lol.