Author Topic: Sean Hannity accuses Megyn Kelly of supporting Clinton  (Read 4426 times)

HAPPY2BME

Re: Sean Hannity accuses Megyn Kelly of supporting Clinton
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2016, 02:29:09 pm »
So then, is Hannity suggesting that Kelly is a "deplorable"?

===========================

you've got it bass akwards amigo

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2016, 02:29:49 pm »
Watching Sean Hannity is like posting at TOS. Why would anyone want to spend their time in an echo chamber?

====================

Silver Pines

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2016, 02:30:35 pm »
I was not a Hannity fan even before he hopped "The Trump Train."  Although I probably agreed with 99% of his positions, I found him to be nothing but a cheerleader, contributing no serious thought or intellectual honesty.  His pretense of being a marital artist just makes him more obnoxious, and since he became Trump's de facto press secretary during the primaries I have completely tuned him out.

Getting into a public social media spat with Megyn Kelly is an incredibly stupid thing for Hannity to do.  It seems that everything Trump touches gets dragged down into his abyss of absurdity.  But Hannity made this choice, so he owns the consequences to his own career.

@HoustonSam

I met Hannity once.  He's a tiny little guy; my husband towered over him.  All of his bluster about karate and his dropping down to show how many push-ups he can do tells me he's trying to compensate for insecurity about his size.

Silver Pines

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2016, 03:19:17 pm »
.. and a Catholic

@HAPPY2BME

Oliver DarcyVerified account
‏@oliverdarcy
Hannity: "And Glenn Beck says Jesus didn't teach when they hit you to hit back twice as hard. Well, my martial arts teaches me that"

Allahpundit
Post-Christian GOP in effect

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2016, 03:22:49 pm »
@HAPPY2BME

Oliver DarcyVerified account
‏@oliverdarcy
Hannity: "And Glenn Beck says Jesus didn't teach when they hit you to hit back twice as hard. Well, my martial arts teaches me that"

Allahpundit
Post-Christian GOP in effect

===============================

Apparently, you (or your husband) have never been on the receiving end of martial arts performed by a 'small person' as you put it.

I have seen a 5'7" man take down three very large men well over 6'2" in less than fifteen seconds.

try again

Silver Pines

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2016, 03:51:15 pm »

Apparently, you (or your husband) have never been on the receiving end of martial arts performed by a 'small person' as you put it.

I have seen a 5'7" man take down three very large men well over 6'2" in less than fifteen seconds.

try again

@HAPPY2BME

Yeah, apparently Hannity was yapping yesterday about his mad skills and how he "thinks like a karate master" or something.  If he has to convince people all the time, chances are he's mostly talk. 

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2016, 03:52:36 pm »
@HAPPY2BME

Yeah, apparently Hannity was yapping yesterday about his mad skills and how he "thinks like a karate master" or something.  If he has to convince people all the time, chances are he's mostly talk.

=========================

chances are he is not supporting hillary clinton for president

what part of that do you have a problem with?

Silver Pines

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2016, 04:12:20 pm »
=========================

chances are he is not supporting hillary clinton for president

what part of that do you have a problem with?

@HAPPY2BME

LOL

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2016, 04:19:16 pm »
@HAPPY2BME

Yeah, apparently Hannity was yapping yesterday about his mad skills and how he "thinks like a karate master" or something.

Kung-Fool

Offline roamer_1

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2016, 07:25:29 pm »

try again
I knew a smaller fellow who talked funny who could do just that--and saw him in action in a bar fight one night. Two very large fellows learned about the SAS first hand.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2016, 07:39:12 pm »
Hannity should be suspended for the duration, he is clearly a partisan on the campaign trail

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2016, 08:04:25 pm »
I knew a smaller fellow who talked funny who could do just that--and saw him in action in a bar fight one night. Two very large fellows learned about the SAS first hand.

Storytime...

I had a buddy like that except it didn't go so well. MOST of the time he would hand guys twice his size their ass. UNFORTUNATELY, one night, he and I went to see a couple girls we knew up in farm country. And that night Kevin decided he was going to get drunk and...annoying. The problem is he annoyed a farm boy that was about four times his size.

After my then 6 foot 235 pound ass picked itself off the floor after farmer John threw me acroos the room for rudely interupting a heartfelt discussion between his foot and my friend's posterior, I decided to reassess my life choices a while and let my buddy enjoy the rather animated conversation.

As I didn't want ti interrupt his nap (he seemed rather tired after the animated heart to heart, I carried him to the truck and tucked him in. When I turned around, Farmer John wanted to, I thought, continue discussing world affairs with me. But fortunately he apologized for monopolizing the conversation earlier and we spent the night getting good and hammered ;)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2016, 08:11:19 pm »
LOL, Sean has been wearing a gimp suit for a guy who is close friends with Bill and Hillary, helped fund and support their corrupt rise to power, and his sandbagging his own campaign to help her, and he dares whine about others he thinks are helping Hillary?

HonestJohn

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2016, 08:12:23 pm »
@HAPPY2BME

Skilled martial artists do not brag about their skills.  That Hannity does tends to favor the notion that he's dabbled enough to only think he knows something.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2016, 08:22:08 pm »
Skilled martial artists do not brag about their skills.  That Hannity does tends to favor the notion that he's dabbled enough to only think he knows something.
From what I have seen of skilled folks, you are correct. I have observed one fellow make a point without actually hurting the guy, tapping him instead of punching him, blocking punches, and patiently waiting for the guy to figure it out. When it dawned on him that the guy could have cleaned his clock at any time, the look on his face was priceless.
The really neat takeaway was that they ended up good friends after that.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2016, 08:32:21 pm »
Storytime...

I had a buddy like that except it didn't go so well. MOST of the time he would hand guys twice his size their ass. UNFORTUNATELY, one night, he and I went to see a couple girls we knew up in farm country. And that night Kevin decided he was going to get drunk and...annoying. The problem is he annoyed a farm boy that was about four times his size.

After my then 6 foot 235 pound ass picked itself off the floor after farmer John threw me acroos the room for rudely interupting a heartfelt discussion between his foot and my friend's posterior, I decided to reassess my life choices a while and let my buddy enjoy the rather animated conversation.

As I didn't want ti interrupt his nap (he seemed rather tired after the animated heart to heart, I carried him to the truck and tucked him in. When I turned around, Farmer John wanted to, I thought, continue discussing world affairs with me. But fortunately he apologized for monopolizing the conversation earlier and we spent the night getting good and hammered ;)
Funny how things work out. I have seen a couple of situations like that, but thankfully never was sent across the room by air freight.  Most 'Farmer John' types I have known are good ol' boys in the best sense of the term, content to make their point (sometimes that takes a little more work than others), and let bygones be bygones.

C S Lewis

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2016, 08:45:38 pm »
Sean did this segment on his show a while back.. His program looks like one of those for the rich and the famous where you get to sweat for a while and some celebrity fighters show you a couple of things but most of the time exercising your ego so you'll keep paying for more lessons.

Silver Pines

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2016, 12:18:12 am »

Silver Pines

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2016, 12:20:48 am »

@HonestJohn

That makes sense.  Hannity really doesn't strike me as the type to embark on a demanding regimen. ..especially one which reins in his ego.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2016, 01:54:57 am »
Frankly, I don't care if Megyn is a Hillary supporter, a Trump supporter, a 3rd-party supporter or a non-voter. All I care about is truly fair treatment in the media. I've heard her both defend and question Trump and his surrogates.

If a journalist gives me enough truthful information, I'm smart enough put it all together and come up with my own assessment of a politician or issue. An incessant hissy from Hannity does nothing to sway me to his POV.

Megyn has never held herself out as being a partisan. Hannity's identity is that he's a partisan. His partisanship has now taken him over the top. He's whiny. He's a bully. He's pugnacious. He's a punk. Frankly, I see him and Trump are a perfect match. Hannity was slightly tolerable before the Trump cult of personality phenomenon. He's unwatchable now.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline biff

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2016, 04:53:08 am »
Hannity is a retard and apparently does not realize this is America, a country where the citizens are free to support the politician of their choice.

Why do I have a feeling the Murdoch boys are going to show him the door when the election is over and without Fox, both TV and radio, I really wonder what he has that is useful to sell via other networks?