Author Topic: “They agreed to support the nominee:” Now, GOP party chair is pressing Republicans to back Donald Trump  (Read 13210 times)

HAPPY2BME

FoxNews6Now.com
by Theo Keith

Republican Party chair Reince Priebus has a warning for "Never Trump" Republicans -- support the nominee or your chances of running for president could come "never again."

"They used tools from the RNC. They agreed to support the nominee," Priebus said. "Those people need to get on board. And if they're thinking they're going to run again someday, you know, I think that we're going to evaluate the process of the nomination process, and I don't think it's going to be that easy for them."

http://fox6now.com/2016/09/19/they-agreed-to-support-the-nominee-now-gop-party-chair-is-pressing-republicans-to-back-donald-trump/

HAPPY2BME

HAPPY2BME

RNC Chair Reince Priebus: 90% of Republicans Are Now Supporting Trump, The Rest Should Get on Board

Reince Priebus: Look, 90 percent of Republicans are on board. You have a handful of people that aren’t. They should be on board. They have agreed to be on board. They’re not on board. They should get on board. But I actually think when you look at these two parties right now you have two huge change movements happening within both parties. The difference is the Republican party has chosen the change movement candidate in Donald Trump. The Democrats chose the status quo entity in their party. I think… they’re going to lose support.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/rnc-chairman-reince-priebus-90-republicans/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Oh great, more of the armband, clicky boot, bullwhip, and baton routine.

I thought Trump didn't need our votes?
The Republic is lost.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
RNC Chair Reince Priebus: 90% of Republicans Are Now Supporting Trump, The Rest Should Get on Board

I don't give a rat's ass.

I'm done with their party, and they can kiss my hind end.

I'm voting Conservative, third party.

The GOP needs to die.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

HAPPY2BME

Liar.

============================

Reince Priebus Touts Donald Trump’s Momentum: ‘It’s a Change Electorate’

Republican National Chairman Reince Priebus declares Donald Trump is ready to beat Hillary Clinton.

Priebus spoke to roughly 1,500 people at the Values Voters Summit at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C.

“Just a few weeks ago, the media was writing off Donald Trump” Priebus mocked, noting that Trump has closed the gap in recent polls. “Donald Trump is ready to win.”

Momentum is on his side. The electorate is on his side. It’s a change electorate,” he added. “Nobody here thinks that Hillary Clinton is the change candidate.”

“He’s brought millions of new voters into the GOP,” Priebus added of Trump, nothing his 14.5 million votes during the GOP primary. “He knows that Americans have had enough.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/09/reince-priebus-touts-trumps-momentum-change-electorate/

Online LMAO

Nobody has a right to demand anybody's vote. Votes are earned. As Trump's campaign is starting to show signs of imploding ,there has been an increase in the number of statements from people who have the belief that Trump is somehow  entitled to one's vote.

Yes I understand one of these two will become president. And whether someone decides to vote for Trump or decides to stay home there are consequences either way
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

HAPPY2BME

I don't give a rat's ass.

I'm done with their party, and they can kiss my hind end.

I'm voting Conservative, third party.

The GOP needs to die.

=========================

isn't this supposed to be a republican website?

Offline Norm Lenhart

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/rnc-chairman-reince-priebus-90-republicans/

Now post the GOP numbers showing how many people left the party. The GOP is smaller by the day and 90% of 'not enough to win' is the fault of Rinse and Donald.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Guess you missed the memo.

Offline Frank Cannon

Wrench Pubic makes Micheal Steele look competent. I guess he didn't see where his boy Donny said point blank he didn't need Conservative voters support to win because he was so awesome. He openly courted Bernie voters. Wrench should threaten those Bern folks for not supporting Donny because it is their fault he is struggling.

Offline sinkspur

This article is a month old.  Trump has spent the last week throwing away whatever capital he had built.  It is on him, not us.

Meanwhile, here's Trumpkin in full panic mode:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HAPPY2BME

Guess you missed the memo.

there was an actual memo?

Offline aligncare

Republican? No, not at all. That photo at the top is an imposter. Reagan would never use an Apple product...

:silly:

HAPPY2BME

Now post the GOP numbers showing how many people left the party. The GOP is smaller by the day and 90% of 'not enough to win' is the fault of Rinse and Donald.

rest easy.  stay at home.

relax.  you have no iron in the fire

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

No, a Conservative website. GOP, Grand Old Party, not Grand New Progressive Lite party. We represent Conservatives of all stripes. We aren't bought and paid for by a political party.

That's why we are GOP Briefing Room, not RNC Incorporated Briefing Room. The political party is the RNC (Republican National Committee), GOP was just a nickname. (and technically, we are just The Briefing Room, GOPBRiefingRoom,com was just the URL domain that was available at the time).
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 04:43:44 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Norm Lenhart

there was an actual memo?

Conservatives all got it. If you didn't...well...

Jus' sayin.

Offline Norm Lenhart

rest easy.  stay at home.

relax.  you have no iron in the fire

Any reason you refuse to address a legitimate point?

HAPPY2BME

Republican? No, not at all. That photo at the top is an imposter. Reagan would never use an Apple product...

:silly:

=================

I still admire Ronald Reagan.

He would sure whip some neocon ass if he were still up and moving.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Any reason you refuse to address a legitimate point?

Norm, is it just me or does it seem like desperation is kicking in for some?

Online LMAO

Norm, is it just me or does it seem like desperation is kicking in for some?

@AbaraXas

It isn't just you.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Night Hides Not

No, this is a conservative website...huge difference.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

No one's staying home - I'll be voting a straight GOP ticket except for the albatross at the top. 

Re-elect Pat Toomey!!
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.
Ronald Reagan

When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.
Ronald Reagan

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan

It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.
Ronald Reagan

Man is not free unless government is limited.
Ronald Reaga