Author Topic: "Trump called me 'Miss Piggy,' 'Miss Housekeeping'"  (Read 38754 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: "Trump called me 'Miss Piggy,' 'Miss Housekeeping'"
« Reply #275 on: September 29, 2016, 06:30:47 pm »
@jpsb, it's just one more instance of Trump showing his complete contempt for women.  He once remarked, "You have to treat women like sh*t."  Now I'm not a fool; I won't give my vote to a man who thinks that about me.  Who wants a president who has zero regard for half of his electorate?

Trump is a disgusting sleaze and I'd have to have a gun pointed at my head to pull the lever for him.

If that quote of Donnie's were well enough known, he would get more than a tiny fraction of the women's vote.

I've said it before (and gotten in trouble for it)..... no self-respecting woman really supports Trump.

Some may decide they have to vote for him because Hillary is worse (I don't think she is, frankly), but they do it in spite of him rather than because of him.

Those women who have crushes on him have no self-respect.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #276 on: September 29, 2016, 06:31:10 pm »
My goodness children, so Trump called her Mrs Piggie, BFD. Grow up, if Hillary is elected she will legalize tens of millions of new Marxist voters, no conservative will ever get elected nation wide ever again and very few state wide. She will also import 100s of 1000s of Muslim rapfugees and no American will ever be safe again.

If the country is to have any hope of surviving Hillary must not be allowed to occupy the oval office. And stop with this meaningless 3rd party stuff. Then next president will either be Hillary or Trump. That is the choice, Hillary or Trump.

Unbelievable, this woman is basically a P-T-; yet, is getting all of this support from the Never Trumpers, what a joke.

They have no loyalty to Cruz and probably had little for Romney, just whatever this Malcriada who has been involved with criminals who poisoned Americans says.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #277 on: September 29, 2016, 06:31:44 pm »
@jpsb, it's just one more instance of Trump showing his complete contempt for women.  He once remarked, "You have to treat women like sh*t."  Now I'm not a fool; I won't give my vote to a man who thinks that about me.  Who wants a president who has zero regard for half of his electorate?

Trump is a disgusting sleaze and I'd have to have a gun pointed at my head to pull the lever for him.

Yeah, preach it! Stand up for the Puta, eh? That's real big. She's Hispanic after all.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 06:32:10 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #278 on: September 29, 2016, 06:33:40 pm »
There really is a disconnect, this woman represents the worse of Latin America, involved with drug dealers, basically a big time prostitute; but yeah, let's speak up for the Cochina. Maybe even involved in murder.

People are just basically open borders and don't care, she's of La Raza.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 06:34:16 pm by TomSea »

Silver Pines

« Reply #279 on: September 29, 2016, 06:56:29 pm »
If that quote of Donnie's were well enough known, he would get more than a tiny fraction of the women's vote.

I've said it before (and gotten in trouble for it)..... no self-respecting woman really supports Trump.

Some may decide they have to vote for him because Hillary is worse (I don't think she is, frankly), but they do it in spite of him rather than because of him.

Those women who have crushes on him have no self-respect.

@musiclady

I respect a person's decision to vote for Trump because they think Hillary is worse...I don't agree with it, but I respect it.

But I agree with you...I cannot relate to having a crush on him.  HOW?  WHY?  I don't care if it's shallow, but I've always found him repulsive.  Then you throw his personality into the mix, and...I can't relate.  Just.  Cannot.

Before Ann Coulter lost her grip on sanity (or stopped pretending), she remarked on the tendency of liberal women to elevate ugly, fat  politicians to sex symbol status.  I personally never thought I would see our side doing the same thing.

Silver Pines

« Reply #280 on: September 29, 2016, 06:58:05 pm »
There really is a disconnect, this woman represents the worse of Latin America, involved with drug dealers, basically a big time prostitute; but yeah, let's speak up for the Cochina. Maybe even involved in murder.

People are just basically open borders and don't care, she's of La Raza.

@TomSea

She isn't the issue, no matter how much you want her to be.

The issue is your nominee's longstanding contempt for women and his inability to be anything other than an ass.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #281 on: September 29, 2016, 07:02:20 pm »
@musiclady

I respect a person's decision to vote for Trump because they think Hillary is worse...I don't agree with it, but I respect it.

But I agree with you...I cannot relate to having a crush on him.  HOW?  WHY?  I don't care if it's shallow, but I've always found him repulsive.  Then you throw his personality into the mix, and...I can't relate.  Just.  Cannot.

Before Ann Coulter lost her grip on sanity (or stopped pretending), she remarked on the tendency of liberal women to elevate ugly, fat  politicians to sex symbol status.  I personally never thought I would see our side doing the same thing.
It's either the money or the power. Don and Bubba are right next to each other in my book when it comes to looks and yet women love them.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Applewood

« Reply #282 on: September 29, 2016, 07:05:52 pm »
My goodness children, so Trump called her Mrs Piggie, BFD. Grow up, if Hillary is elected she will legalize tens of millions of new Marxist voters, no conservative will ever get elected nation wide ever again and very few state wide. She will also import 100s of 1000s of Muslim rapfugees and no American will ever be safe again.

If the country is to have any hope of surviving Hillary must not be allowed to occupy the oval office. And stop with this meaningless 3rd party stuff. Then next president will either be Hillary or Trump. That is the choice, Hillary or Trump.

Yes, and Hillary will nominate liberals to SCOTUS.   I've heard every one of the reasons why we HAVE TO stop Hillary by voting for Trump.

But my problem is that I cannot trust Trump to do things differently. 

You are taking a chance on a known liar, fraud and bully.  You are buying the proverbial pig in a poke.  You think you can vote for Trump and HOPE he will behave differently  once he will become president.

You have far more trust than I do.

At this point,  it doesn't matter which one of the two unsavory candidates wins.  Either one will destroy America in his or her own way.   Do you want to vote for either of two lousy candidates and become a willing participant in this country's destruction?  I don't.   

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #283 on: September 29, 2016, 07:07:45 pm »
@Victoria33

Trump once said "you have to treat women like sh*t."  In his world, where there are females willing to accept such treatment in order to gain access to his wallet, he thinks that's normal, I guess.  But half of the electorate is made up of women, and we have more self-respect than to support a man who holds us in such total contempt.

What is really pathetic is the mindless love that some women have for this man.  I'm talking about many women on Free Republic (and some here) who think that he loves them; that he's there for them; that he is their savior.

What they can't seem to realize is the utter contempt he has for them in reality. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #284 on: September 29, 2016, 07:11:06 pm »
@TomSea

She isn't the issue, no matter how much you want her to be.

The issue is your nominee's longstanding contempt for women and his inability to be anything other than an ass.
Trump's supporters are acting like Trump knew all about this women's future when he said these things and thus she deserved it. However, if you even start down that path of pretzel logic you end up wondering why Trump was associated with this person anyways, her being so bad and all.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

« Reply #285 on: September 29, 2016, 07:24:23 pm »
It's either the money or the power. Don and Bubba are right next to each other in my book when it comes to looks and yet women love them.

I find them both very, very unattractive.

But then I factor in character when I appraise a person's looks, and they're both devoid of it.

The ugliness of the inside seeps to the outside, and their mediocre looks turn into ugliness on the outside for me.

By the same token, I know some people who might be considered homely who become beautiful because of their inner beauty.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Silver Pines

« Reply #286 on: September 29, 2016, 07:26:38 pm »

Yep, that's what it is all right.  Personally, there isn't enough money in the world....

Silver Pines

« Reply #287 on: September 29, 2016, 07:27:41 pm »
What is really pathetic is the mindless love that some women have for this man.  I'm talking about many women on Free Republic (and some here) who think that he loves them; that he's there for them; that he is their savior.

What they can't seem to realize is the utter contempt he has for them in reality.

@Emjay

He wouldn't cross the street to pee on any of us if we were on fire. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #288 on: September 29, 2016, 07:28:08 pm »
@musiclady

Maybe that's because these women aren't really on "our side."  Perhaps they are liberal women with liberal standards of both looks and behavior.

It's the only thing that explains it to me.

Donald Trump is awkward, overweight, has an odd face, and the stupidest hair in the universe.  There is NOTHING about him that should appeal to a woman with normal standards.

Silver Pines

« Reply #289 on: September 29, 2016, 07:31:25 pm »
Trump's supporters are acting like Trump knew all about this women's future when he said these things and thus she deserved it. However, if you even start down that path of pretzel logic you end up wondering why Trump was associated with this person anyways, her being so bad and all.

@Idaho_Cowboy
@TomSea

What's funny is that Trump was endorsed by Mike Tyson, a rapist, and Don King, a murderer.  That murderer has been traveling around with Trump, schmoozing it up with him, etc.  Yet we're supposed to get all pearl-clutchy about this chick.

Offline Axel

« Reply #290 on: September 29, 2016, 07:33:45 pm »
I agree with you but why aren't there 10 pages about a woman who enabled her rapist husband through his 2 terms as president and all the years before and after that..who practically murdered 5 people in Bengahzi..lying about emails and national security....isn't that worth discussing too!

Very valid point, which is why Trump supporters accuse the Nevers here of carrying Hillary's water. Hillary Clinton threads receive no traction here - only Donald Trump hate threads. Look at the sheer volume of Trump hate threads -- what will happen once there is no longer a productive reason to repeatedly espouse Trump hate?

For a group of people who say they don't support Clinton, well, they certainly have no problem pushing the same agenda her supporters are pushing - attack Trump.  I don't just take a total Internet stranger at their word, I judge them by their actions -- which help prop up Hillary, by taking jabs at Trump.

"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Silver Pines

« Reply #291 on: September 29, 2016, 07:37:23 pm »
Maybe that's because these women aren't really on "our side."  Perhaps they are liberal women with liberal standards of both looks and behavior.

It's the only thing that explains it to me.

Donald Trump is awkward, overweight, has an odd face, and the stupidest hair in the universe.  There is NOTHING about him that should appeal to a woman with normal standards.

@musiclady

"The stupidest hair in the universe"....lol, so funny. :laugh:

Sometimes I do think that many of them are liberals.  Then there are other times when I believe that they were so angry and desperate that they were ripe for a highly skilled con man to come along and tell them what they wanted to hear.  (Not an excuse, btw).

Silver Pines

« Reply #292 on: September 29, 2016, 07:40:39 pm »
Very valid point, which is why Trump supporters accuse the Nevers here of carrying Hillary's water. Hillary Clinton threads receive no traction here - only Donald Trump hate threads. Look at the sheer volume of Trump hate threads -- what will happen once there is no longer a productive reason to repeatedly espouse Trump hate?

For a group of people who say they don't support Clinton, well, they certainly have no problem pushing the same agenda her supporters are pushing - attack Trump.  I don't just take a total Internet stranger at their word, I judge them by their actions -- which help prop up Hillary, by taking jabs at Trump.

@Axel, I would have thought the reason was obvious.  We all know what Hillary Clinton is, and we've known it for a long time.  But the so-called Republican candidate is her friend/donor/defender, and an amoral sleaze, as well.  It's no wonder conservatives refuse to allow the fiction that he's an acceptable nominee.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #293 on: September 29, 2016, 07:49:35 pm »

I don't think anyone has ever pretended Clinton was on our side.

Online LadyLiberty

« Reply #294 on: September 29, 2016, 07:58:56 pm »

He also referred to women as pieces "of a$$."  He's nothing but a jerk, only out for himself.

Offline Axel

« Reply #295 on: September 29, 2016, 07:59:24 pm »
I don't think anyone has ever pretended Clinton was on our side.

What I said was, you spend exponentially more time critiquing the Republican nominee than Clinton, which is exactly what Hillary Clinton supporters are doing. You want me to consider the source (anonymous person on the Internet who claims to be conservative) and disregard the fact that you're regurgitating what the Clinton campaign is feeding the media. Whether you support her or not, you are helping her.

"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #296 on: September 29, 2016, 08:05:09 pm »
What I said was, you spend exponentially more time critiquing the Republican nominee than Clinton, which is exactly what Hillary Clinton supporters are doing. You want me to consider the source (anonymous person on the Internet who claims to be conservative) and disregard the fact that you're regurgitating what the Clinton campaign is feeding the media. Whether you support her or not, you are helping her.

Blow it out your hind end.  Just another attempt to silence any criticism of your political prince and messiah.

We don't care if it "helps" Clinton. 

They are BOTH lifelong Liberal Democrats that herald from NY.  It doesn't matter which one of them we criticize or 'help' by our observations and criticisms.

We're not going to be silent, and we will cite whichever article, story, opinion, or anonymous internet person we so choose to cite. 

Too bad if you think it 'helps Hillary' because it shines a light of truth on Trump.

We're going to keep on keeping' on.

Not a damn thing you can do to stop us.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

« Reply #297 on: September 29, 2016, 08:10:03 pm »

@Axel

No one's helping her.  This isn't a televised debate; it's people typing on a forum.

Silver Pines

« Reply #298 on: September 29, 2016, 08:10:33 pm »
He also referred to women as pieces "of a$$."  He's nothing but a jerk, only out for himself.

What a class act he is.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #299 on: September 29, 2016, 08:12:57 pm »
Moi? I post lot of stuff critical of Hillary. Since there isn't anyone around here trying to prop her up like the SS do the conversations are shorter. Everybody is on the same page and you can't generate 10 pages of high fives and awesome post posts.

Trump is a Republican and claims to be a conservative that brings a higher standard with it. If people are going to support him I don't want them buying a pig in a poke. Furthermore I have never heard Clinton claim that Trump is part of Clinton machine, which is my main beef with the man, therefore I am not regurgitating Clinton's view on the matter.