Author Topic: Newt Gingrich: Debate an ‘enormous, historic’ win for Donald Trump - Atlanta Journal Constitituion  (Read 488 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Newt Gingrich: Debate an ‘enormous, historic’ win for Donald Trump

Curiously, Gingrich thought Trump’s best moment came right near the end when the Republican businessman said:
“I was going to say something extremely rough to Hillary, to her family, and I said to myself, ‘I can’t do it. I just can’t do it. It’s inappropriate. It’s not nice.’ But she spent hundreds of millions of dollars on negative ads on me, many of which are absolutely untrue. They’re untrue. And they’re misrepresentations.”

More At: http://politics.blog.myajc.com/2016/09/27/newt-gingrich-debate-an-enormous-historic-win-for-donald-trump/

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline beandog

More At: http://politics.blog.myajc.com/2016/09/27/newt-gingrich-debate-an-enormous-historic-win-for-donald-trump/
Look, it's a serial cheater marathon.  Who is worse, Billy Boy, the Donald or Gingrich.  Isn't a one of them who can call out the other.

Offline Vulcan

Sure thing, Newt.

Offline NavyCanDo

Debate 101

If you're explaining you're losing.   That's all Trump did.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn