Author Topic: NFL Idiots Dissing Our National Anthem Is Another Reason Why Trump Will Win!  (Read 637 times)

Offline unknown

NFL Idiots Dissing Our National Anthem Is Another Reason Why Trump Will Win!

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/nfl_idiots_dissing_our_national_anthem_is_another_reason_why_trump_will_win.html

September 14, 2016
Lloyd Marcus

My intention was to enjoy a leisurely Sunday afternoon on my sofa watching NFL football. Outrageously, players on both teams, Miami vs Seattle, protested our National Anthem. I became extremely angry. I could not stomach watching these highly paid, arrogant, ungrateful, spoiled-brat idiots play football. I yelled to Mary in another room, “Honey, get dressed. I'm taking you to dinner!”

For crying out loud, here we are on the anniversary of 9/11. These morons showed no respect for their country, nor the 3000 Americans murdered by Islamic terrorists on this day 15 years ago. Why are NFL coaches allowing players to run their teams? Coaches should say, “Express your political views off the field. Anyone who does not stand for the National Anthem will be benched for this game.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Most Americans don't watch NFL games.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Night Hides Not

Most Americans don't watch NFL games.

NFL helps occupy my time until the start of college basketball.

Two teams I am gravitating towards: the Houston Texans and the OKC Thunder, primarily due to their Gonzaga connections.

Although Brock Osweiler played football in Arizona, he was offered a basketball scholarship to Gonzaga when he was a freshman in HS.

Domantas Sabonis, son of Arvydas, was drafted in the first round by OKC. He burst onto the scene in last year's tournament, and was a fan favorite. They will love him in OKC.

Zags are loaded this year. Apologies for the thread hijack.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

geronl

Trump supporters need to convince themselves that everything they think they see becomes a Trump supporter

sort of like the old Tootsie Roll ads