Author Topic: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews  (Read 54388 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2016, 01:06:42 am »
All I can say is consider the source.
The Daily (Master) Beast.

Tucker Carlson's Daily Caller had an article on the meeting too:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/09/the-alt-right-has-its-coming-out-party/
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2016, 01:19:37 am »
I have a couple of observations.

The first is "I wonder how much money the DNC has funneled to them and to media organizations to get them to publicize these people nobody ever heard of before>

The second observation is that hating Jews doesn't mean they are either anti-Semitic or racist. "Jewish" is not a race. It's a religion and a culture that celebrates success,hard work,and education.  Anybody can be a Jew that wants to be one and is willing and able to put in the work necessary,but nobody can change their race,

It is similar to being a Muslim. ANYBODY can be a Muslim if they can flunk a IQ test,regardless of their race or point of origin. The prime difference between Judaism and Islam is Islam isn't a religion,it's a political system and the culture is that of a depraved sociopath that is focused on murder and world-wide slavery.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline endicom

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2016, 02:14:06 am »
Steve Bannon, current head honcho of Trump's campaign, gave the alt-right plenty of publicity in the spring with this article in Breitbart:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

Well, the article was by Allum Bokhari & Milo Yiannopoulos. I skimmed the overly long thing and it's not bad.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2016, 02:43:22 am »

DC First, I personally find that language distasteful, disrespectful, and uneducated. The post you are referring to I have yet to see. But, whoever wrote that was totally in the wrong.

Not just because of language, but because both of the owners here are deserving of the highest respect. Myst is incredible and allows all viewpoints to be posted. There is none better in the world bar none.  Rep4Trump is also an owner, and although we have entirely different views on the candidate, she has always always been the kindest to me in both public posts, as well as private messages and any foul references to either of them is wrong.

Of course it was wrong.

What's even worse is that the MOD on duty...which I damn well know who it was...only gently patted his head and told him things would settle down in a couple of months....AND DIDN"T EDIT THE POST!  SHE left it up there.

Only an hour later did somebody else properly censor it.

And that's the point.  There are different rules and standards here, depending on whether you support Donald Trump or not.

Buddy.....it was the CO-OWNER he said that to.   And.........{{{crickets}}}

Make me a moderator!   I'll clean this place up....."I'll make TBR Great Again!  It'll be YUUGE!  Believe me!!"    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HonestJohn

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2016, 02:47:43 am »
Of course it was wrong.

What's even worse is that the MOD on duty...which I damn well know who it was...only gently patted his head and told him things would settle down in a couple of months....AND DIDN"T EDIT THE POST!  SHE left it up there.

Only an hour later did somebody else properly censor it.

And that's the point.  There are different rules and standards here, depending on whether you support Donald Trump or not.

Buddy.....it was the CO-OWNER he said that to.   And.........{{{crickets}}}

Make me a moderator!   I'll clean this place up....."I'll make TBR Great Again!  It'll be YUUGE!  Believe me!!"    :laugh:

Since you are running with this... I'd think you'd have the courtesy to provide a link to the post in question.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2016, 03:28:50 am »
He didn't provide a link because it would kill his story.  The thread was that one R4 started saying how we are all a bunch of idiots or something.  I forget what she said exactly.  The poster who I will not name took offense; he did say those words which he should not have, and then said he was leaving the forum for good.  So....there is more to the story.  He was told to not use that language.

"...it would kill his story"?

Look....your forum sniper routine might work with others, but I've been around a long time.  Your schtick is not that exclusive.  I've know a lot better than you at your art.

So what if he said he was leaving?   That's a straw man.

The point was the MOD on the forum quickly changed into her MOD smock and all she was interested in was soothing his rage.

Them is the facts, mam.   The post stayed up for over an hour.

And tell Godzilla to look it up for himself. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HonestJohn

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2016, 03:34:48 am »
"...it would kill his story"?

Look....your forum sniper routine might work with others, but I've been around a long time.  Your schtick is not that exclusive.  I've know a lot better than you at your art.

So what if he said he was leaving?   That's a straw man.

The point was the MOD on the forum quickly changed into her MOD smock and all she was interested in was soothing his rage.

Them is the facts, mam.   The post stayed up for over an hour.

And tell Godzilla to look it up for himself.

You're quite the nasty piece there.  And bringing that old falsehood up again?  I mean, haven't you accused nearly every new poster that didn't agree with you... of being that person?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 03:35:34 am by HonestJohn »

Offline Longmire

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2016, 03:45:13 am »
@cuky A parting gift...apply as needed.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2016, 03:45:13 am »
Why has he not denounced a group that may or may not exist and may or may not be racist?
It definitely exists....only the numbers are in question. The anti-Semitic/anti-non-white element of the Trump backers might be small, but it is there. While maybe only a small pct. of Trump backers are racists, all the Jew haters and non-white people haters are definitely, strongly for Trump.
Just go to Taylor's American Renaissance website and read the comments following some of the articles. Jews come in for more a vicious beating many times than blacks. Ditto for Taki's Mag. Jews or "the tribe" (as they are referred to by a number of the commenters) are regularly maligned on the latter even though a number of posters and writers admit to being Jewish.  I don't visit Stormfront because of its obvious Nazi associations.

HonestJohn

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2016, 03:48:06 am »

Aaaand another insult.

Maybe I should start scoring each thread?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2016, 03:58:48 am »
I know I'm suppose to be injured, but that is pretty funny.  Crazy, but funny.  Unintentionally funny, but funny.

Do you know what a straw man fallacy is?  Anyway, I was just adding context to your story.  Even now you are diverting away from the real point, that R4 started the insults and therefore more mercy was warranted.

For the record, there are many posters more brilliant and funny and clever than I.  So?  I still have an opinion.

You are a hit and run poster.  Cruising the threads looking for trouble.  Jumping in on any ongoing disagreement to either lend a hand or light the fire.  It's old.

And "mercy"?  WTF are you talking about?   So what if Tracy started the thread.  She's a co-owner and was obviously pissed off at the degree and quantity of anti-Trump crap infesting the forum.

To say F*** YOU, knowing you're speaking to the owner shows lack of societal skills...a lack of class...and poor judgment.

And instead of getting slapped...she gave him a hickey.

There's your "context".

HonestJohn

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2016, 04:12:30 am »
Aaaand the sad thing is that the only post I have on that thread consists of the word "Yep".  Which wasn't to the post he keeps referring to.

But somehow that's "eff you" to this guy.

Somehow, in his head, I'm the one that wrote it.

(in the real world, that'd be defamation of character)

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2016, 04:20:58 am »
You can't ignore that the 1960's happened.

The beatings and riots in the 1960's happened because too many Southerners were adamant that blacks were a 'lesser' form of life.

As one who spent his early years in Birmingham in the 60's, I can attest that my Republican family was vehemently anti-Wallace.  A few years later, I would watch white Boston mothers throwing bricks at school buses loaded with black elementary school children.  Never saw anything like that in Birmingham.

Today, Cleveland, Boston, and Chicago top the list of most segregated cities.  Racism isn't a Southern thing.  It exists from Washington state to Florida, from California to Maine.

Here is a list of riots that occurred in the US during the 1960s.  Only three of these occurred in the South.

1962 – Ole Miss riot 1962, September 30, University of Mississippi
    1963 – Cambridge riot 1963, June 14, Cambridge, Maryland
    1964 – Harlem race riot, July 18–23 (New York City, United States)
    1964 – Rochester 1964 race riot, July 24–25 (Rochester, New York, United States)
    1964 – Jersey City 1964 race riot,[25] August 2–4 (Jersey City, New Jersey, United States)
    1964 – Elizabeth 1964 race riot,[25] August 11–13 (Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States)
    1964 – Dixmoor 1964 race riot[25] August 16–17 (Chicago, United States)
    1964 – Philadelphia 1964 race riot August 28–30
    1965 – Watts riots, August 1965, (Los Angeles, United States)
    1966 – Division Street Riots, June 12–14 (Humboldt Park, Chicago, United States)
    1966 – Hough Riots, July 1966 (Cleveland, United States)
    1966 – Compton's Cafeteria Riot, August 1966 (San Francisco, United States)
    1966 – Benton Harbor Riot, August–September 1966 (Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States)
    1966 – Sunset Strip curfew riots (Los Angeles, United States)
    1967 – Tampa riots of 1967, June 1967 (Tampa, Florida, United States)
    1967 – Buffalo riot of 1967, June 27 (Buffalo, New York, United States)
    1967 – 1967 Newark riots, July 12–18, 1967 (Newark, New Jersey, United States)
    1967 – 1967 Plainfield riots, July 14–20, 1967 (Plainfield, New Jersey, United States)
    1967 – 12th Street Riot, July 23–27, 1967 (Detroit, United States)
    1967 – Cairo riot, July 17 (Cairo, Illinois, United States)
    1967 – Winston-Salem 1967 race riot, November 2–4, 1967 (Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States)[26]
    1968 – 1968 Washington, D.C. riots, April 1968 (Washington, D.C., United States)
    1968 – Baltimore riot of 1968, April 6–12 (Baltimore, United States)
    1968 – Chicago riot of 1968 April 7–14 (Chicago, United States)
    1968 – Kansas City riot of 1968, April 1968 (Kansas City, Missouri, United States)
    1968 – Louisville riots of 1968, May 27, (Louisville, Kentucky, United States)
    1968 – Glenville Shootout, (Cleveland, Ohio, United States)
    1968 – Wooster Ave. riot of July 1968, (Akron, Ohio, United States)
    1968 – 1968 Democratic National Convention riot, August 1968, (Chicago, Illinois, United States)
    1969 – Stonewall Riots, June 1969, (New York City, United States)
    1969 – Days of Rage, Oct. 1969, (Chicago, United States)
    1960s – Berkeley riots, a series of riots in (Berkeley, California)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 04:34:37 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

HonestJohn

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2016, 04:43:07 am »
As one who spent his early years in Birmingham in the 60's, I can attest that my Republican family was vehemently anti-Wallace.  A few years later, I would watch white Boston mothers throwing bricks at school buses loaded with black elementary school children.  Never saw anything like that in Birmingham.

Today, Cleveland, Boston, and Chicago top the list of most segregated cities.  Racism isn't a Southern thing.  It exists from Washington state to Florida, from California to Maine.

Here is a list of riots that occurred in the US during the 1960s.  Only three of these occurred in the South.

1962 – Ole Miss riot 1962, September 30, University of Mississippi
    1963 – Cambridge riot 1963, June 14, Cambridge, Maryland
    1964 – Harlem race riot, July 18–23 (New York City, United States)
    1964 – Rochester 1964 race riot, July 24–25 (Rochester, New York, United States)
    1964 – Jersey City 1964 race riot,[25] August 2–4 (Jersey City, New Jersey, United States)
    1964 – Elizabeth 1964 race riot,[25] August 11–13 (Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States)
    1964 – Dixmoor 1964 race riot[25] August 16–17 (Chicago, United States)
    1964 – Philadelphia 1964 race riot August 28–30
    1965 – Watts riots, August 1965, (Los Angeles, United States)
    1966 – Division Street Riots, June 12–14 (Humboldt Park, Chicago, United States)
    1966 – Hough Riots, July 1966 (Cleveland, United States)
    1966 – Compton's Cafeteria Riot, August 1966 (San Francisco, United States)
    1966 – Benton Harbor Riot, August–September 1966 (Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States)
    1966 – Sunset Strip curfew riots (Los Angeles, United States)
    1967 – Tampa riots of 1967, June 1967 (Tampa, Florida, United States)
    1967 – Buffalo riot of 1967, June 27 (Buffalo, New York, United States)
    1967 – 1967 Newark riots, July 12–18, 1967 (Newark, New Jersey, United States)
    1967 – 1967 Plainfield riots, July 14–20, 1967 (Plainfield, New Jersey, United States)
    1967 – 12th Street Riot, July 23–27, 1967 (Detroit, United States)
    1967 – Cairo riot, July 17 (Cairo, Illinois, United States)
    1967 – Winston-Salem 1967 race riot, November 2–4, 1967 (Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States)[26]
    1968 – 1968 Washington, D.C. riots, April 1968 (Washington, D.C., United States)
    1968 – Baltimore riot of 1968, April 6–12 (Baltimore, United States)
    1968 – Chicago riot of 1968 April 7–14 (Chicago, United States)
    1968 – Kansas City riot of 1968, April 1968 (Kansas City, Missouri, United States)
    1968 – Louisville riots of 1968, May 27, (Louisville, Kentucky, United States)
    1968 – Glenville Shootout, (Cleveland, Ohio, United States)
    1968 – Wooster Ave. riot of July 1968, (Akron, Ohio, United States)
    1968 – 1968 Democratic National Convention riot, August 1968, (Chicago, Illinois, United States)
    1969 – Stonewall Riots, June 1969, (New York City, United States)
    1969 – Days of Rage, Oct. 1969, (Chicago, United States)
    1960s – Berkeley riots, a series of riots in (Berkeley, California)

I'm not talking about those riots.  I'm talking about the civil disturbances that were caused when the towns in the south brought out their police to shut down those marching for civil rights.  Those disturbances were quite brutal and at the behest of those like Wallace.

Troops from the Second Infantry Division were not needed to desegregate other places.  But were needed in Alabama.

That's a key difference.  State and local law enforcement use violence to enforce segregation in the South.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggUt0gJh9U8

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2016, 05:15:03 am »
It definitely exists....only the numbers are in question. The anti-Semitic/anti-non-white element of the Trump backers might be small, but it is there. While maybe only a small pct. of Trump backers are racists, all the Jew haters and non-white people haters are definitely, strongly for Trump.
Just go to Taylor's American Renaissance website and read the comments following some of the articles. Jews come in for more a vicious beating many times than blacks. Ditto for Taki's Mag. Jews or "the tribe" (as they are referred to by a number of the commenters) are regularly maligned on the latter even though a number of posters and writers admit to being Jewish.  I don't visit Stormfront because of its obvious Nazi associations.

I don't disagree with most of what you said here, except for the bolded part.  Some of the most racist and anti-Semetic types are on the left.  Hillary Clinton's jewish slurs, for instance.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2016, 05:18:31 am »
I'm not talking about those riots.  I'm talking about the civil disturbances that were caused when the towns in the south brought out their police to shut down those marching for civil rights.  Those disturbances were quite brutal and at the behest of those like Wallace.

Troops from the Second Infantry Division were not needed to desegregate other places.  But were needed in Alabama.

That's a key difference.  State and local law enforcement use violence to enforce segregation in the South.

You might want to read what Hoodat posted once more.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2016, 06:50:11 am »
I don't know, Sinkspur.  While I have no doubt that this is a cudgel that the left will use on us conservatives, I'm still not convinced that a) the alt-right exists in any significant numbers and b) that they are as described by the Daily Beast.  I'll withhold deciding until there is more and more definitive information available.

How much more do you require? Are the millions of Trump fanatics out there not enough proof? The Brietbarts, the Milos, the various atheist groups that have been pushing for Trump in those circles all across the web, the old school white power cowards.

And lets not forget the oh so precious and untouchable "I'll vote for Trump even though there are other more conservative options" frauds.

Hillary was not entirely wrong. It's just too bad it was garbage like her that said it. Look at these people. Take a good long and hard look at the fact that dispite Trump playing both sides of the fence, refusing to disavow the anti-American/Anti-constitutional scum in his 'ranks', the "I don't wanna, BUT..." crowd is going to try electing him anyway. While claiming patriotism, Christianity and all the rest as their shield.

They jumped right in bed along side the Alt-right. That makes them card carrying members whether they admit it or not.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2016, 07:09:54 am »

You're leaving?  What a good idea!  I don't usually recommend posters excommunicate themselves from TBR but since you outed yourself by using the term "cuck" so proudly I can't imagine you have much to offer besides 14 words and 88 excuses.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2016, 07:54:29 am »
I am sure he will come back as some other poster.
Something really lame like Celtic Dog Fondler or Odin's Hernia

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2016, 08:33:08 am »

I don't visit Stormfront because of its obvious Nazi associations.

@goatprairie

Why bother when the whole website is full of people too freaking stupid to even have a conversation with?

As for the other sites you mentioned,I have never heard of them and have no interest in learning any more about them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2016, 08:43:33 am »

@HonestJohn

Give it a rest. They were NOT "peaceful marchers. Granted,some of the crowd were,but the people behind it were communist agitators looking for trouble. Ever wonder why most of the photos of the blacks that the German Shepherds were attacking were dressed in their "go to church suits",but didn't have any jackets? The reason is they had taken their jackets off and smacked the dogs in the faces with them in order to make the dogs go after them and create the photo op.

As for the Army being called in,that should have never happened. The National Guard at the max,but NOT the standing regular army. Not EVER unless Martial Law has been declared and people are murdering each other in the streets and the NG can't handle it. Just one more example of the feral government creating a photo op to get the ignorant to back their un-Constitutional actions.

You probably believe it was locals who bombed the black churches,too. More foolishness. There was no way in hell the local KKK members would ever bomb a freaking church in the south in the 1950's or 1960's. Those bombings were a product of J.Edgar Sissy and his boys,acting at the direction of the northeastern elitist families who were losing political power within the Dim Party,and had to find a way to demonize the KKK and the southern politicians in order to keep their grip on power.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 08:44:15 am by sneakypete »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2016, 03:39:09 pm »
You're leaving?  What a good idea!  I don't usually recommend posters excommunicate themselves from TBR but since you outed yourself by using the term "cuck" so proudly I can't imagine you have much to offer besides 14 words and 88 excuses.

Yes, it is a good idea for Longmire – for the sake of his sanity. I found longmire to be one of the best and brightest posters here, who I found to be completely absent even the slightest hit of sanctimony, unlike 100% of #NeverTrump.

Of course, attempting to post pro-Trump arguments here at TBR, as he often brilliantly does, is always fraught with risk. The slightest positive intonation toward Donald Trump is unerringly met with dozens, nay, scores and scores of yapping posts ozzing with bile -- usually from from the same few deranged political terrorists -- sorry, I meant to say terriers...

You used to display a modicum of class, Once-Ler. Sorry to see you pile on to yet another supporter of the Republican nominee, who has simply had enough of the dysfunctional former republican/conservative TBR.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2016, 03:51:52 pm »
@aligncare I haven't left the building, just holding the door open for Pepe. 

Enjoy!  888high58888

Offline aligncare

« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2016, 04:10:05 pm »
It's always amusing to see a #NeverTrumper notice an insult cast in their direction. Like #NeverTrump is the font of purity and virtue.

"Just the facts ma'am, that's all we here at #NeverTrump Central deal in..."  :silly:

...I'll just leave that hanging, no need for me to summarize... :silly:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2016, 04:49:47 pm »
It's always amusing to see a #NeverTrumper notice an insult cast in their direction. Like #NeverTrump is the font of purity and virtue.

"Just the facts ma'am, that's all we here at #NeverTrump Central deal in..."  :silly:

...I'll just leave that hanging, no need for me to summarize... :silly:

Just curious - do you ever comment on the content instead of just criticizing other posters?