Author Topic: Pam Bondi says she won't be 'bullied' by Hillary Clinton over Trump donation - CNN  (Read 286 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pam Bondi says she won't be 'bullied' by Hillary Clinton over Trump donation

Washington (CNN)Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi declared Tuesday she will not be "bullied" by Hillary Clinton, as the Democratic presidential nominee used a 2013 donation to Bondi to turn the tables on Donald Trump this week.
"I will not be collateral damage in a presidential campaign, nor will I be a woman bullied by Hillary Clinton," Bondi said on Fox Business Network. "Hillary Clinton will not bully me."

Bondi was pulled back into the spotlight after The Trump Foundation agreed last Thursday to pay a $2,500 fine to the IRS for a $25,000 political donation it made to Bondi's campaign for attorney general at the time. The donation came only days after Bondi's office said it was reviewing allegations against Trump University. A formal investigation was never opened.
"We've recently learned that his Trump Foundation has been fined $2,500 for illegal activity when it made a political contribution to the attorney general of Florida at the time she was being asked by her constituents to investigate Trump University," Clinton said aboard her campaign plane Tuesday.

Read More At: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/politics/pam-bondi-donald-trump/index.html