Author Topic: NeverTrumps and the End of America as We Know It  (Read 12834 times)

Online libertybele

Re: NeverTrumps and the End of America as We Know It
« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2016, 11:18:47 pm »
She'll win alright.  But removal from office would require more than 2/3 vote in the senate and there is no way even a single democRAT would vote to remove her.

Exactly.  There's no way you're going to get a Clinton with a DEM Senate majority out of the office.  Hillary more than anything in this world wants to make history. She wants to be the first female president of the U.S.  It's that simple.  She's will stop at nothing to achieve that goal; including hiring her buddy Donny to help her out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2016, 11:23:59 pm »

Yes, the "binary choice" is voting for a progressive..... or not voting for either.

Well said!

And exactly right.

I choose option B.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2016, 12:08:50 am »

Your position, is a bit different from everyone else's in that you believe that everything is already lost, and nothing that we do matters anyway. 

Let's get my position correct here.  I do not subscribe to the fantasy beliefs that teaches that we can cease corruption using corrupted institutions; stop lawlessness rulers with more laws and defeat tyranny via civil means.

I do not believe the ballot box is a remedy in post-velvet coup mobocracy.  Cook County went national and most refuse to see it.

I personally am not the type to accept such inevitabilities and "just lay back and enjoy it", so if the only kind of action I can fight right now is a rear-guard action to buy time, that's what I'll do.

"Lay back and enjoy it?"  I've been fighting this war for decades, and when your own leadership turns on you and hands you over to the enemy while declaring you a traitor - I'm not stupid enough to re-enlist under the same army.   Plus, I'm not foolish enough to think I can fight corruption with corruption and establish justice, or support a monarchy and expect Constitutionalism. 

I have other plans that have to do with surviving what history teaches we are entering into.  I'm not going to waste time fighting within the confines of rules that have been perverted or laid down by enemies that have taken over while the majority of the population cheers them on. 

I do not believe voting for one person for king/dictator/dear leader is going to save us or even slow down where we have already been taken.

Luck, fortune, providence...whatever you want to call it, I recall how lost we seemed as a nation in the late 70's.  Goldwater's defeat was the (mostly) accepted death-knell of conservatism, and leftism was on the march everywhere.  But one guy who was both right on most policies, and was blessed with brilliant communication skills and charisma, gave us a fighting chance, and some good years for the country.

We are no longer those people, despite what you might try and convince yourself.  Only a moral and religious people are capable of freedom and only such people can be governed by the Constitution.  We are no longer moral or religious, save a shrinking segment of the population, so the entire foundation of what was liberty has collapsed.  This people want to build a future on a cult of personality and eschew and ridicule the very principles that maintained the foundations that make liberty possible.  Heck, we cannot even agree on what the definition of liberty is among the so-called 'Right' anymore.

The hand of history and providence teaches very clearly where we are in time.

I've got kids, and I'd like to give them the best shot I possibly can of living in a better world.  So whatever straw there is, I'm grasping it.

My 'straw' is not of this world, and I know what He said would befall a nation of His people who call themselves by His Name, having embraced what we have made our culture into.

But if feeling good and thinking you are saving the country while practicing insanity is your definition of good men doing something, who am I to tell you otherwise?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2016, 12:28:41 am »
No, I don't think that everyone voting for Trump is a leftist.  In fact, most aren't.

Actually, yes they are. For example:

If you murder someone, you are a murderer.
If you rape someone you're a rapist.
If you abort children, you're an abortionist.
If you work on cars, you're a mechanic.
If you play guitar, you're a musician.

thus it logically follows that people that help empower leftist candidates and further leftist policies...are leftists.  They sure as hell arent conservative or on the right. they are not in the middle. They have chosen a side. The left side.

One cannot be a little bit pregnant. they are exactly who they vote for.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2016, 12:54:08 am »
Actually, yes they are. For example:

If you murder someone, you are a murderer.
If you rape someone you're a rapist.
If you abort children, you're an abortionist.
If you work on cars, you're a mechanic.
If you play guitar, you're a musician.

thus it logically follows that people that help empower leftist candidates and further leftist policies...are leftists.  They sure as hell arent conservative or on the right. they are not in the middle. They have chosen a side. The left side.

Well said!  I strongly agree!

Rewarding leftists with your vote will only beget more leftists!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2016, 07:00:57 pm »
I don't think "instead" makes any sense.

If Hillary wins, I see nothing inconsistent in blaming both Trump, and those who refused to vote for him.

Those who support the POS Trump are the ones who deserve the blame

Offline unknown

« Reply #131 on: September 13, 2016, 07:13:20 pm »

Hillary is a known entity. There is no unknown risk with Hillary as president. We know exactly what she will do. We don't know how Trump will be. Trump is the risk as president.

An individual is complicit in a crime if he is aware of its occurrence and has the ability to stop or report the crime, but fails to do so. As such, the individual effectively allows criminals to carry out a crime despite potentially being able to stop it from happening, either directly or by contacting the authorities. The offender is a de facto accessory to the crime, rather than an innocent bystander.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complicity

The offender is a de facto accessory to the crime, rather than an innocent bystander.

Allowing Hillary to be elected with everyone knowing how she will be, the offender is a de facto accessory to the crime and not an innocent bystander.

Mark Levin agrees! Real conservatives understand this and will not stand by and allow Hillary to be elected. Real conservatives do not want to be a de facto accessory to the crime.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 07:13:58 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

« Reply #132 on: September 13, 2016, 07:50:39 pm »
Hillary is a known entity.

Trump is also a known entity. he has been in the public eye since around 1973 when the New York Times had a front page story about the DOJ crackdown on housing racial discriminating by his and his fathers company. His well known associations with the mafia, his well known personal infidelities, his shafting of contractors and self-enrichment at the expense of his businesses (runs them into the ground as he gets richer) and his funding of the political left (and anti-TEA Party GOP leaders) are all well known.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #133 on: September 13, 2016, 07:56:26 pm »
Hillary is a known entity. There is no unknown risk with Hillary as president. We know exactly what she will do. We don't know how Trump will be. Trump is the risk as president.

We know what Hillary is.  We know that Trump is a lifelong Liberal Democrat who funds, supports and endorses known Communists like Bill DeBlasio for NYC Mayor, who funds Planned Parenthood and insists they do good works, and has funded the Clintons and their foundation while publicly stating what an excellent SecState Hildabeast was.

That Trump has sown division and discord, promises punishment and unConstitutional actions on his own authority while his rabid militants promise retribution, punishment and death for treason, makes your prince inherently A GREATER THREAT TO MY LIBERTY than Hillary.

An individual is complicit in a crime if he is aware of its occurrence and has the ability to stop or report the crime, but fails to do so. As such, the individual effectively allows criminals to carry out a crime despite potentially being able to stop it from happening, either directly or by contacting the authorities. The offender is a de facto accessory to the crime, rather than an innocent bystander.

And that is the rationale your fellow Trump fanatics on social media and some forums are using to justify roaming the countryside in 'Patriot squads" and killing those of us who do not vote for Trump as accessories to treason.

And here you are spouting the same shite - vote for Trump or be charged with being a defacto accessory to the crime.

There is no liberty in you or your position - only tyranny.

SO I state publicly that YOU and YOUR MOBS OF TRUMPIANS and Trump himself - pose a much greater danger to freedom and Constitutional liberty than Hillary does, and I will resist and oppose you and your prince with every fiber of my being.

Allowing Hillary to be elected with everyone knowing how she will be, the offender is a de facto accessory to the crime and not an innocent bystander.

I will await any attempt by you and your Trumpshirt mobs to make any effort to act on that twisted and distorted application of our right to vote our consciences.

When you and your mobs of Alt-right tyrants want to try to arrest and levy charges on us for refusing to vote for Trump - I will be waiting, and it will cost you a lot more than you are willing to risk.

Mark Levin agrees! Real conservatives understand this and will not stand by and allow Hillary to be elected. Real conservatives do not want to be a de facto accessory to the crime.

Mark Levin DOES NOT AGREE and DOES NOT ADVOCATE CRIMINALITY FOR REFUSING TO VOTE FOR TRUMP.

You and your bunches of Trump worshippers just keep demonstrating how much more dangerous and horrifying you people are to liberty, every single time you post this Nazi/Mussolini-esque crap.

You, your nominee and your Uniparty need to be defeated.

I will work tirelessly to help make that happen.

The Constitution Party will rise from your ashes of failed Democrat uniparty liberalism masquerading as Conservatism.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 07:59:38 pm by INVAR »

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline r9etb

« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2016, 07:59:12 pm »
Trump is also a known entity.

Aw, forget about what we know.  They sound like a girl who's always dating douchebags: "But he can change!"

Offline unknown

« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2016, 08:12:20 pm »

The Constitution Party will rise from your ashes of failed Democrat uniparty liberalism masquerading as Conservatism.

Well, I was going to give you a small    :silly:.

But this one actually deserves a    :bigsilly:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2016, 08:20:45 pm »

@Norm Lenhart With all due respect, that's ridiculous.  By your logic, we should never vote for anyone unless we are in agreement with them on every issue, because otherwise "we are exactly who we vote for".  Writing in yourself for every election would be the only moral course, because otherwise, you are going to be supporting things with which you do not agree.  We are all stuck, in every election, with candidates with whom we do not agree on certain issues.  That's the nature of a representative republic.

If you want to argue that neither of the two major party candidates are any better than the other, fine.  But this "you are exactly who you vote for" would make it morally impossible to cast a vote for anyone other than yourself.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2016, 08:21:58 pm »

What are you talking about?  What about those who voted for someone else in the primary, and didn't want him to win the nomination?  How are we responsible for the crappy choice remaining to us?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #138 on: September 13, 2016, 08:24:19 pm »
Well, I was going to give you a small    :silly:.

But this one actually deserves a    :bigsilly:

That's exactly the same reaction I have to the crap you post that suggests Trump is a Conservative.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2016, 08:33:38 pm »
@Norm Lenhart With all due respect, that's ridiculous.  By your logic, we should never vote for anyone unless we are in agreement with them on every issue, because otherwise "we are exactly who we vote for". 

So which major failing of trump are we missing here? He has a lifetime record of lineralism. Pro Gay, Anti freedom or religion, Anti gun, Pro tax, Pro cronyism...

Maybe YOU can simply pretend that doesn't exist, but for anyone with any integrity AT ALL, one cannot simply accept all that and be a Conservative any more than one simply walks into Mordor.

You vote for someone with that much wrong with them, how do you intend to convince anyone that you aren't just as vile? There's no discounting THAT many flatly hard left positions and his ever shifting excuses, proclamations and statements are as pathetic as the people making excuses for them.

Would you let the guy date your daughter because he's rich? No? Why? Because you don't trust him not to tie her into a ball of used up, conflicted mess? Then WTF are you thinking when you would elect him to rule over her and everyone else?

Would you personally want the guy at your dinner table AS A SUPPOSED CONSERVATIVE, when his actual actions across the range of his life put him far and away in Camp Leftist?

Thats why I say, and the facts show, that anyone voting for this guy is no different than he is. Every mother told their kids "You are who you associate with". If it was a lie and untrue, you better get Ma to apologize. Everyone's ma. Because simple truths like that are either always true, or never true. Pick one and decide whats more important. Fear voting or your integrity.

Offline CSM

« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2016, 03:31:29 pm »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complicity

The offender is a de facto accessory to the crime, rather than an innocent bystander.

@unknown

There is your problem right there.  My single vote will not make a bit of difference.  There is no individual vote that is going to make any difference.  The only people that have actually enabled the criminal actions of of Hillary and the Clinton foundation are those that have actually donated to her and to the foundation.  I agree, that those folks ARE complicite in Hillary's criminal actions.  They have empowered her.

Why would I vote for anyone that has enabled her criminality?  Without her donors she would have faded away long ago.  Those that gave her donations are the ones to blame for Hillary....

Trump donated to her.  He donated to the Foundation.  As a result, he has done much more to empower her criminality than my one vote could ever dream of achieving.