Author Topic: Florida Orthodox Jews Back Trump  (Read 539 times)

Offline unknown

Florida Orthodox Jews Back Trump
« on: September 04, 2016, 05:18:46 am »

Florida Orthodox Jews Back Trump

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/264047/florida-orthodox-jews-back-trump-daniel-greenfield

September 3, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

The provenance of this poll, very much Democratic, is dubious, and the sample size suffers from the usual problem when polling Jews in Florida, it's vanishingly small, yet the results are interesting in one particular regard.

Orthodox Jews as a group comprise the single outlier to this trend, with 46 percent identifying Israel as one of their top two voting priorities. They constitute the only group within the survey—including age, education and denomination—to identify as majority Republicans(67 percent). They hold extremely positive views of President George W. Bush (+69) and extremely negative views of President Barak Obama (-55). Sixty-six percent support Trump’s candidacy and show little chance of changing

This isn't much of a surprise.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Florida Orthodox Jews Back Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 10:20:56 am »
No?  I am shocked.

I know several Orthodox Jews in my family - second and third cousins who are republicans. They are voting for a democrat for president for the first time in their lives.

Oh these are NYC Jews. So they know Trump and Hillary when she was senator. In fact, my entire family is on the Hilary wagon. (I'm probably writing in Cruz)
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️