Author Topic: Hannity rants against Glenn Beck, Ted Cruz & Never Trump movement: 'I’ll blame you' if Clinton wins! (AGAIN!)  (Read 14520 times)

Offline Just_Victor

No, Soros himself personally didn't fund Kasich, that was indeed a stretch, but not a far one:

Scott Bessent, who was chief investment officer at Soros Fund Management until the end of last year, gave $200,000 to the pro-Kasich super PAC New Day for America. One contribution arrived in October and another in December.

In addition, former Soros investment manager Stanley Druckenmiller has contributed $450,000, an amount that includes two checks just last month. Druckenmiller last managed investments for Soros in 2000

Far less of a stretch  than the Rafael Cruz connection to JFK, which never included an apology.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline skeeter

Check out this vast outpouring of love for Trump.

18 people show up for the flashmob for Trump in a county of 130,000 people and some of them came from other counties.

18 people come out for pro-Trump 'flash mob' in Jackson
http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2016/08/18_people_show_out_at_pro-trump_flash_mob_in_jackson.html#incart_gallery

Awesome.

Have you noticed how utterly quiet both of the candidates have gotten recently? This may be the first presidential campaign had entirely among proxies.

Offline CSM

From months ago.

Hannity would never do these things.

Of course not, because he IS an intellectually dishonest person.  What IS wrong with having phillisophical discussions about how to address potential tyrants?  Tyranny comes from "nationalist populist" movements much more often than any other.

Naturally, I'm not surprised that you don't understand the importance of such discussions.

Offline Just_Victor

You do realize, don't you, that the support for the Iraq War was at 80% with the American public, don't you?  Congress passed the resolution to removed Hussein overwhelmingly. 

Bush worked with the intelligence he had and removed Hussein from power.   Were mistakes made later?  Yes. 

And Donald Trump supported that invasion, until he didn't.

You're  missing the point....

NEOCONS,  NEEEEOOOO.... COOOOOOOONNNNNNSSSSSSS

Offline GrouchoTex

Far less of a stretch  than the Rafael Cruz connection to JFK, which never included an apology.

Absolutely correct.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
In all honesty, most of what you post fails to make any sense.  However, I will try to project what you might be trying to convey.

So, in response to my challenge to Hannity to SELL Trump to Constitutional Conservatives, YOU ATTACK CRUZ with unfounded nonsense.  Do you realize that these Cruz attacks HARM Trump?  A baseless attack on Cruz is, by extension, an attack on those of us that fought for a Constitutional Conservative candidate. 

Yes, Glenn Beck did campaign for Cruz.  So what?  Is it wrong for well known talk show hosts to campaign with a preferred candidate?  If it is wrong for Beck, then it is also wrong for Hannity.  If it is an acceptable course of action for Hannity, then it is perfectly fine for Beck.

Yes, Kasich DID take money from a Soros front group to stay in the race.  He was clearly playing the role of a Cruz spoiler.  Take that for whatever it is worth at this point, but it was not a "Ted Cruz lie."  It is a fact that has been proven by several sources.

I have no idea why you felt the need to bring in any Governors or Levin into your response and it just adds to your posts being confusing and lacking clarity. 

Here is my challenge to you, and by extension my challenge to Hannity:  Sell Trump to me.  Why should I cast my ballot FOR Donald Trump?  I challenge you to do that without mentioning Hillary or Cruz. 

@TomSea

Very nice job here @CSM .
James 1:20

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

You do realize, don't you, that the support for the Iraq War was at 80% with the American public, don't you?  Congress passed the resolution to removed Hussein overwhelmingly. 

Bush worked with the intelligence he had and removed Hussein from power.   Were mistakes made later?  Yes. 

And Donald Trump supported that invasion, until he didn't.

Oh, sinkspur......... don't keep messing up Tom's argument with those pesky facts.

He needs to make Reagan, Bush (and of course, Cruz) villains in order to raise up his god.

In fact, he claimed Bush was a Christian killer just to praise Trump.

It's just weird.........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline CSM

I figure, if Hillary is elected and we get hit with an ISIS dirty bomb, Never Trumpers should take their responsibility as well.

I recalled that in some other posts I had seen some posters calling you out for comparing nevertrump folks to ISIS.  I thought that they had to have been mistaken.  Now I see this comment by you and it is quite frankly sickening.  You should seriously reconsider posting such things.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:amen:

There were three reasons why I might vote for Guv Vaccine, but I forgot one of them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
From months ago.

Hannity would never do these things.
It's very strange that that has nothing to do with Senator Cruz like you said it did. Good job Tom. Lying in order to accuse others of lying. Good show.

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline GrouchoTex

There were three reasons why I might vote for Guv Vaccine, but I forgot one of them.

:silly:

Yeah, that pretty much did him in in 2012.

Now, we can talk about shooting people on 5th avenue, and JFK assassination theories from the National Enquirer and still get nominated.

Funny how things change.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:silly:

Yeah, that pretty much did him in in 2012.

Now, we can talk about shooting people on 5th avenue, and JFK assassination theories from the National Enquirer and still get nominated.

Funny how things change.

Ever notice how many times Trump connects his thumb and index finger.  I think he's invoking Jedi Mind tricks...

Yes my friend , you are ditching your conservative principles.!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 04:40:15 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Ever notice how many times Trump connects his thumb and index finger.  I think he's invoking Jedi Mind tricks...

I notice that as well. Obama does the same thing.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Good for Hannity, most of these folks he criticized are indeed spineless cowards. The primary season is over, I never voted for Trump in the primaries, on any online poll; I voted for Cruz, Carson and Kasich in some of those. I will gladly vote for Trump as the nominee. I figure, if Hillary is elected and we get hit with an ISIS dirty bomb, Never Trumpers should take their responsibility as well.

Good grief, that's a stupid statement on so many levels.

Offline Just_Victor

Special, short bus, stupid.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 06:03:16 pm by Just_Victor »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

The simple fact is that there will be terror attacks no matter who becomes president. Stating that it will happen if their candidate isn't elected seems to indicate that they know their candidate won't be elected.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Spacial, short bus, stupid.

Ask Tom Sea about his zotted comment about a month ago where he equated NeverTump as allies to alQaeda and ISIS.

Offline Just_Victor

Ask Tom Sea about his zotted comment about a month ago where he equated NeverTump as allies to alQaeda and ISIS.

Dammit, I fixed "special."

Offline GrouchoTex

@GrouchoTex
@catfish1957

I wish Gov. Good Hair, who is obviously eager to prevent cancer, would have refrained from endorsing someone he correctly said was a cancer to conservatism. If this malignancy gets into the Oval Office, you can be sure that it will metastasize rapidly.

Back on topic... I wonder if the pugnacious little pipsqueak, hissy-fit Hannity, will double down today or be contrite. I frankly don't think he has the capability to apologize. It's really interesting how Trumpsters, whether they're public figures or forum members or even people in real life, all have a tendency to take on the odious characteristics of their orange god. Ladies and gentlemen, we only thought we were divided these past eight years. The Trump phenomenon has made the Obama years look like Kumbayah in contrast.

Not sure how Hannity will act moving forward.
Odd, that this is the 1st time I can recall being called out from members of our own side for not being enamored with a candidate.
Since it hasn't happened before, I don't have a feel for what comes next.
I think that  Hannity, and others who have gone down this path, knew that this candidate did not have a major conservative track record.
Yet, Hannity and the others positioned themselves as the voice of conservatism.
Fact is, they are the voice of the GOP, not conservatives.
I think it hurts their credibility, even though Sean says he's been fair.
I disagree, he has called out Rubio and Cruz, on air, to their faces, but he has yet to call out Trump on anything, with or without Trump being on the air with him.
I wouldn't call that "fair and balanced".

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Spacial, short bus, stupid.

I really hate seeing comments like this..your perspective kinda changes when you have a mentally handicapped grandson..hearing comments like that and people using the word *tard* is hurtful to all of us who have family members who suffer through this every day and don't understand why.

.....just saying
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Sean,  I thought you didn't need us.  Go out and get all those disaffected democrats, typically non-voters you said Trump brought in by the millions and leave us alone.  As long as Cheeto Jesus keeps threatening Cruz by saying he will support a primary opponent, we do not owe you or any other Trumpanzee a damn thing.

Offline Just_Victor

I really hate seeing comments like this..your perspective kinda changes when you have a mentally handicapped grandson..hearing comments like that and people using the word *tard* is hurtful to all of us who have family members who suffer through this every day and don't understand why.

.....just saying
@mystery-ak

Sorry ak.  I'll  to be more to be more thoughtful in the future.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
Hannity should wear a dress  :yawn1: 
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34