Author Topic: Minutes after Trump’s speech Hillary blasts dire warning: ‘He could actually be our next president!’  (Read 431 times)

Offline unknown

Minutes after Trump’s speech Hillary blasts dire warning: ‘He could actually be our next president!’

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/09/01/minutes-trumps-speech-hillary-blasts-dire-warning-actually-next-president-385649

September 1, 2016
Michael Dorstewitz

Hillary Clinton is beginning to panic.

Shortly after Donald Trump’s meeting with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto — leader to leader — Clinton admitted that the Republican presidential nominee could actually win the White House on November 8.

Then she made a plea for donations to make sure that never happens. She tweeted:

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Ha ha ha - Even Hillary throwing in the towel.

But before she goes, she says, send more money...    88finger point

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Minutes after Trump’s speech Hillary blasts dire warning: ‘He could actually be our next president!’

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/09/01/minutes-trumps-speech-hillary-blasts-dire-warning-actually-next-president-385649

September 1, 2016
Michael Dorstewitz

Hillary Clinton is beginning to panic.

Shortly after Donald Trump’s meeting with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto — leader to leader — Clinton admitted that the Republican presidential nominee could actually win the White House on November 8.

Then she made a plea for donations to make sure that never happens. She tweeted:

{.. snip ..}

The dire warning is that this evil corrupt woman could be the next President.
Principles matter. Words matter.