Author Topic: Hannity rants against Glenn Beck, Ted Cruz & Never Trump movement: 'I’ll blame you' if Clinton wins! (AGAIN!)  (Read 14517 times)

geronl

Hannity wanted Trump because he wanted to destroy the GOPe.  He should declare victory because the GOP is totally screwed.  Out of money.  Out of integrity.  Out of Principles.

It's the conservative movement that he has destroyed

Offline CSM

Dear Sean,

Since you aren't CAPABLE of selling your candidate to principled Conservatives, you feel the need to viciously attack them.  Now, what does that say about you AND your candidate?  You might want to take a break from your east coast cocktail party crowd and do some reflection.  YOUR RANTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVES IS ACTUALLY HARMING YOUR CAUSE.

I figured out you were a moron a few years ago, thank you for confirming it for millions of other folks.

Sincerely,

CSM

Offline Just_Victor

Blame yourself, jack@$$.  When offered the opportunity to support one of several well credentialed conservatives, all of whom polls showed beating Hillary, you chose to support the New York liberal whom polls showed losing to Hillary.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Dear Sean,

Since you aren't CAPABLE of selling your candidate to principled Conservatives, you feel the need to viciously attack them.  Now, what does that say about you AND your candidate?  You might want to take a break from your east coast cocktail party crowd and do some reflection.  YOUR RANTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVES IS ACTUALLY HARMING YOUR CAUSE.

I figured out you were a moron a few years ago, thank you for confirming it for millions of other folks.

Sincerely,

CSM

And Ted Cruz partnered with Glenn Beck, kingpin at ripping others and you are crying about Sean Hannity? This is beyond funny.

Ted Cruz also accused Kasich of accepting money from Soros, the Cruz campaign apologized. Sorry, this kind of loathsome behavior is ignored as well, that's called Lying. 8detect8 88finger point

Enough to make the Cultists throw out more ad homs, everyone duck.

And as far as a record of accomplishment like Governors Walker and Perry have, I'll choose who gets things actually done, not who scores high on Mark Levin's internet post card.

Offline TomSea

« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 01:12:03 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Sad that some people are really nothing different than taking the Left's trick of accusing others of racism.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And Ted Cruz partnered with Glenn Beck, kingpin at ripping others and you are crying about Sean Hannity? This is beyond funny.

Ted Cruz also accused Kasich of accepting money from Soros, the Cruz campaign apologized. Sorry, this kind of loathsome behavior is ignored as well, that's called Lying.

And as far as a record of accomplishment like Governors Walker and Perry have, I'll choose who gets things actually done, not who scores high on Mark Levin's internet post card.

From the biggest hypocrite at TBR   Do you really want to go there?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 01:14:28 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

Good for Hannity, most of these folks he criticized are indeed spineless cowards. The primary season is over, I never voted for Trump in the primaries, on any online poll; I voted for Cruz, Carson and Kasich in some of those. I will gladly vote for Trump as the nominee. I figure, if Hillary is elected and we get hit with an ISIS dirty bomb, Never Trumpers should take their responsibility as well.

Offline TomSea

GW Bush taking the advice of Neo-Cons helped get us entrenched in the Iraq war and everything bad that followed. 

That did more harm to the Republican party than anything Mr. Trump says.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Ted Cruz also accused Kasich of accepting money from Soros, the Cruz campaign apologized. Sorry, this kind of loathsome behavior is ignored as well, that's called Lying. 8detect8 88finger point

When did this happen?  Got links?

geronl

Good for Hannity, most of these folks he criticized are indeed spineless cowards. The primary season is over, I never voted for Trump in the primaries, on any online poll; I voted for Cruz, Carson and Kasich in some of those. I will gladly vote for Trump as the nominee. I figure, if Hillary is elected and we get hit with an ISIS dirty bomb, Never Trumpers should take their responsibility as well.

People who vote for Trump because he is the nominee is not the problem. People who think they have to bend over and spread them for Comrade Orange and pretend he is sent by God and become a cult members are the problem. The idea that the nominee is sacrosanct and above criticism is pretty anti-American in my book.

Offline GrouchoTex

Back to Cruz bashing again, I see. That's useful against Hillary, to be sure.

As far as Perry goes, I've lived under his Governorship, all 14 years, and it wasn't all bad, but it wasn't all sweetness and light, either.

He backed a huge eminent domain grab, to put a super highway in starting at the Mexican border and going all the way to Canada.
He also wanted to turn over the tollways to a company from Spain to manage.

Border security?
On his last term, he ran on building a wall.
One week after being elected, he said it "ain't gonna happen"

(Do these things have a familiar ring to them?)

His money folks, H-E-B grocery chain and Perry home builders shot that down.
He later sends people to defend the border because the feds wouldn't, but only after it became a bigger crisis than it already was, a crisis he ran on in the first place.

Offline skeeter

Trump, and his supporters, only, own the results of this upcoming election. No one else.

Not Cruz, not NeverTrumpers, not Mark Levin.

It really is that simple.

Who knows - maybe he'll win.

Trump and his supporters will own the consequences of that as well.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 01:43:27 pm by skeeter »

Offline Just_Victor

Back to Cruz bashing again, I see. That's useful against Hillary, to be sure.

As far as Perry goes, I've lived under his Governorship, all 14 years, and it wasn't all bad, but it wasn't all sweetness and light, either.

He backed a huge eminent domain grab, to put a super highway in starting at the Mexican border and going all the way to Canada.
He also wanted to turn over the tollways to a company from Spain to manage.

Border security?
On his last term, he ran on building a wall.
One week after being elected, he said it "ain't gonna happen"

(Do these things have a familiar ring to them?)

His money folks, H-E-B grocery chain and Perry home builders shot that down.
He later sends people to defend the border because the feds wouldn't, but only after it became a bigger crisis than it already was, a crisis he ran on in the first place.

The love Texas has for "governor good hair" is being vastly overstated by the Cruz critics.

Online andy58-in-nh

People who vote for Trump because he is the nominee is not the problem. People who think they have to bend over and spread them for Comrade Orange and pretend he is sent by God and become a cult members are the problem. The idea that the nominee is sacrosanct and above criticism is pretty anti-American in my book.

And not only that: if 95% of registered Republicans supported Trump, he'd still be losing. There aren't enough GOP members to overcome Independent and Democrat opposition to The Orangenius.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Trump, and his supporters, only, own the results of this upcoming election. No one else.

Not Cruz, not NeverTrumpers, not Mark Levin.

It really is that simple.

Who knows - maybe he'll win.

Trump and his supporters will own the consequences of that as well.

Check out this vast outpouring of love for Trump.

18 people show up for the flashmob for Trump in a county of 130,000 people and some of them came from other counties.

18 people come out for pro-Trump 'flash mob' in Jackson
http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2016/08/18_people_show_out_at_pro-trump_flash_mob_in_jackson.html#incart_gallery

Offline GrouchoTex

The love Texas has for "governor good hair" is being vastly overstated by the Cruz critics.

:amen:

Offline Just_Victor

When did this happen?  Got links?

I followed the primary campaign pretty closely,  and I don't remember  that accusation/apology either.

Offline TomSea

From months ago.

SiriusXM suspends Glenn Beck after guest's Trump comments

SiriusXM has suspended Glenn Beck after an interview he did last week with author Brad Thor about a "hypothetical" situation where Donald Trump was president and abusing his power.

Thor mused on the air since Congress will not be able to remove Trump from office should he be elected, "what patriot will step up and do that if, if, he oversteps his mandate as president?" Beck said he agreed with his guest's comment.

Both Beck and Thor came under fire for their comments. Thor defended himself on Twitter saying, "What @glennbeck & I discussed was a hypothetical scenario in which a President Trump goes full dictator."

However, SiriusXM indicated Beck and his guest went too far.

Read More At: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/31/siriusxm-suspends-glenn-beck-after-guests-trump-comments.html

Hannity would never do these things.

Offline GrouchoTex

I followed the primary campaign pretty closely,  and I don't remember  that accusation/apology either.
It was spokesman Tyler, not Cruz who made the Rubio comment on the bible, and he was fired.
Cruz did apologize, but Cruz himself did not make the remark.
Hey, but never let the truth get in the way of good story, right?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

That's a good point, and one that needs to be repeated.   No one, I believe, objects to those who approach this as a lesser-of-two evils election and conclude that Trump is the lesser evil.   That's doing just what Ted Cruz said - voting one's conscience. 

But I gotta say - the Trumpsters' mewling over how those of who assess our values and consciences differently will be responsible for the next four years does nothing to persuade the persuadable.   
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 02:06:49 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Just_Victor

Check out this vast outpouring of love for Trump.

18 people show up for the flashmob for Trump in a county of 130,000 people and some of them came from other counties.

18 people come out for pro-Trump 'flash mob' in Jackson
http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2016/08/18_people_show_out_at_pro-trump_flash_mob_in_jackson.html#incart_gallery

Did they at least perform  the "Thriller" dance?

Offline GrouchoTex

No, Soros himself personally didn't fund Kasich, that was indeed a stretch, but not a far one:

Scott Bessent, who was chief investment officer at Soros Fund Management until the end of last year, gave $200,000 to the pro-Kasich super PAC New Day for America. One contribution arrived in October and another in December.

In addition, former Soros investment manager Stanley Druckenmiller has contributed $450,000, an amount that includes two checks just last month. Druckenmiller last managed investments for Soros in 2000

Offline sinkspur

GW Bush taking the advice of Neo-Cons helped get us entrenched in the Iraq war and everything bad that followed. 

That did more harm to the Republican party than anything Mr. Trump says.

You do realize, don't you, that the support for the Iraq War was at 80% with the American public, don't you?  Congress passed the resolution to removed Hussein overwhelmingly. 

Bush worked with the intelligence he had and removed Hussein from power.   Were mistakes made later?  Yes. 

And Donald Trump supported that invasion, until he didn't.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline CSM

In all honesty, most of what you post fails to make any sense.  However, I will try to project what you might be trying to convey.

So, in response to my challenge to Hannity to SELL Trump to Constitutional Conservatives, YOU ATTACK CRUZ with unfounded nonsense.  Do you realize that these Cruz attacks HARM Trump?  A baseless attack on Cruz is, by extension, an attack on those of us that fought for a Constitutional Conservative candidate. 

Yes, Glenn Beck did campaign for Cruz.  So what?  Is it wrong for well known talk show hosts to campaign with a preferred candidate?  If it is wrong for Beck, then it is also wrong for Hannity.  If it is an acceptable course of action for Hannity, then it is perfectly fine for Beck.

Yes, Kasich DID take money from a Soros front group to stay in the race.  He was clearly playing the role of a Cruz spoiler.  Take that for whatever it is worth at this point, but it was not a "Ted Cruz lie."  It is a fact that has been proven by several sources.

I have no idea why you felt the need to bring in any Governors or Levin into your response and it just adds to your posts being confusing and lacking clarity. 

Here is my challenge to you, and by extension my challenge to Hannity:  Sell Trump to me.  Why should I cast my ballot FOR Donald Trump?  I challenge you to do that without mentioning Hillary or Cruz. 

@TomSea