Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Celebrated Confederate Flag Day Every Year as Arkansas First Lady  (Read 6076 times)

Offline endicom

Gateway Pundit

Jim Hoft  - Aug 30th, 2016

Excerpt:

As first family of Arkansas the Clintons set aside a special day each year to honor the Confederate Flag.
The Clintons even established a $100 fine for those violating the law:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillary-clinton-celebrated-confederate-flag-day-every-year-arkansas-first-lady/

Offline endicom

This thread is about Hillary Clinton and not Donald Trump.

More interesting stuff at the link.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As a tireless supporter of southern heritage, and fighting the attacks on the CBF and other southern icons, this might be the only good thing the Clintons ever did.

Wanna Get me mad?  Politicize and pull this into the mix.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

More interesting stuff at the link.

Is that an attempt to censor the responses, endicom?  We don't DO that here.

Oh........wait...................... unless you support, he who shall not be named.......

btw, good for Hillary for doing this, even though she was 'married' to a Dem.  She was raised Illinois Republican, so she probably had some actual patriotism instilled in her before she fell off into the communist abyss.

No one has ever said she was an honest woman.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline endicom

Is that an attempt to censor the responses, endicom?  We don't DO that here.

Oh........wait...................... unless you support, he who shall not be named.......

btw, good for Hillary for doing this, even though she was 'married' to a Dem.  She was raised Illinois Republican, so she probably had some actual patriotism instilled in her before she fell off into the communist abyss.

Censor? Invest in a dictionary.

Offline endicom

As a tireless supporter of southern heritage, and fighting the attacks on the CBF and other southern icons, this might be the only good thing the Clintons ever did.

Wanna Get me mad?  Politicize and pull this into the mix.

I couldn't care care less of your anger level.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Actual Clinon-Gore campaign button from '92.  This before the systematic attack of the PC goons went amok against Southern Heritage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

I couldn't care care less of your anger level.

I could care less about your worthless threads too.  FO

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

After you invest in a brain.

Offline musiclady

Now that was a clever retort.

Absolutely devoid of understanding and wisdom, but clever......

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

After you invest in a brain.

Don't you hate it when arrogance and ignorance are all mixed up in a single fellow?

I kinda feel embarrassed for them because they think they're so smart.................... but aren't.

Offline Hoodat

Is there any difference between the two?  Both are pathological liars.  Both think that government is the solution to everything as long as the right person is in charge.  Both support amnesty.  Both support universal health care.  Both support using taxpayer dollars to fund Planned Parenthood.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Vulcan

Actual Clinon-Gore campaign button from '92.  This before the systematic attack of the PC goons went amok against Southern Heritage.

The Clintons are a duplicitous pair.  I wonder if she talks about this when she's campaigning in the black communities.   

Offline Vulcan

Is there any difference between the two?  Both are pathological liars.  Both think that government is the solution to everything as long as the right person is in charge.  Both support amnesty.  Both support universal health care.  Both support using taxpayer dollars to fund Planned Parenthood.

And both are New York liberals.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Don't you hate it when arrogance and ignorance are all mixed up in a single fellow?

I kinda feel embarrassed for them because they think they're so smart.................... but aren't.

Using PC attacks against southern heritage is a favorite task of liberals.

Liberal ....kind of of like Endicom.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Gateway Pundit

Jim Hoft  - Aug 30th, 2016

Excerpt:

As first family of Arkansas the Clintons set aside a special day each year to honor the Confederate Flag.
The Clintons even established a $100 fine for those violating the law:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillary-clinton-celebrated-confederate-flag-day-every-year-arkansas-first-lady/

This is what you choose to attack Hillary with. I honor the Confederate Flag myself.  My grandfather fought for the South.  It's nothing to be ashamed of.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
This is what you choose to attack Hillary with. I honor the Confederate Flag myself.  My grandfather fought for the South.  It's nothing to be ashamed of.

:beer: (see tagline)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 04:53:52 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline musiclady

Using PC attacks against southern heritage is a favorite task of liberals.

Liberal ....kind of of like Endicom.

That's what I'm figuring.

Unless he's just not astute enough to know what his post implies to educated conservatives.......

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I hope Gateway Pundit will consider his tactics a little more carefully in the future.

This was a pathetic, nothing story designed only to inflame prejudiced people.

If this was the worst thing Hillary ever did, I wouldn't be so sick at the thought of her winning. She is the second worst candidate we've ever had.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline dfwgator

That's what I'm figuring.

Unless he's just not astute enough to know what his post implies to educated conservatives.......
I see it more as the Alinsky tactic of holding your enemy to their standards.   Hillary claims to be all-inclusive, this shows she's a liar.

Offline endicom

It's amazing how anything will be twisted to defame Trump or cover for HRC.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
It's amazing how anything will be twisted to defame Trump or cover for HRC.

No , you defame my ancestor's flag for political gain, like many other liberals have done the past 10 years.

HRC is a disgusting bitch.  Why don't you focus on the 500 other sleazy things she has done instead of tainting my ancestor's heritage by insinuating that the CBF is less than honorable.

Offline musiclady

I see it more as the Alinsky tactic of holding your enemy to their standards.   Hillary claims to be all-inclusive, this shows she's a liar.

Leftist "inclusivism" has never included decent, honorable people.

And that includes most people in the south.

Hillary grabbed Bill because he was an up-and-comer and she craved power.  Their marriage was never more than a political alliance, and I'm sure this particular lie was just to try to keep her in good standing as 'the Governor's wife," since she was a Yankee.

I doubt many in Arkansas fell for her lie.  I'm from Ohio, and I sure wouldn't.....

At any rate, this is very old news, and very irrelevant, posted only as a trap (clearly from the early declaration of the poster that Trump was off limits).

But it truly may be the only decent thing Hillary ever did.

Offline endicom

No , you defame my ancestor's flag for political gain, like many other liberals have done the past 10 years.

I have not and neither has Hoft. He posted that to counter the spurious charges of racism against Trump.

Offline endicom

That's what Hoft is doing but calling out hypocrisy predates Alinsky by a few thousand years.