Author Topic: Trump spent four times as much on hats than he did on campaign organization LOL!  (Read 538 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
    Meanwhile, spending on the 84-person staff and field organizing barely increased from the previous month, to just $392,000 and $432,000, respectively. The campaign dropped much more — $1.8 million — on hats and other merchandise.

By comparison, the Hillary Clinton campaign in July spent $2.9 million on its 703-person payroll and $25.8 million on media.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/trump-spent-four-times-as-much-on-hats-than-he-did-on-campaign-organization-lol/#ixzz4I19eZ33T

I believe the issue really isn't how much he is spending on merch, that is just a strategy decision, but how little he is spending on staffing and offices. Specifically, he is still failing at setting up State and Precinct offices which could greatly impact GOTV efforts. That is something you can't underestimate or take for granted.

Oceander

I believe the issue really isn't how much he is spending on merch, that is just a strategy decision, but how little he is spending on staffing and offices. Specifically, he is still failing at setting up State and Precinct offices which could greatly impact GOTV efforts. That is something you can't underestimate or take for granted.

Yes, but he has all of his Trumpkins, who have "got religion" and will ceaselessly evangelize for him.  :whistle:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Where are these fools who are buying this stuff?

In this entire election I've encountered exactly 1 guy wearing a Trump hat and the owner of the party store he was in was about 5 seconds from calling the police.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Where are these fools who are buying this stuff?

In this entire election I've encountered exactly 1 guy wearing a Trump hat and the owner of the party store he was in was about 5 seconds from calling the police.

Hmm...come to think of it.  I saw one in the window of a RV at a dog show and some for sale at a gun show.  I haven't actually seen one on a person.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline bolobaby

Which Trump subsidiary is responsible for making the hats?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!