Author Topic: Hillary has No Campaign Rallies Scheduled on her Calendar! What’s Wrong with Her?  (Read 3643 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Then let someone else produce the ads. All it takes is a commitment of money.

Which begs another question.

@skeeter

I am sure he will be more than happy to do that once he gets the signed contract and the check is cashed.

You don't really think he is going to spend HIS money,do you?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Longmire

I know Fox covers these rallies not sure about the other nets since I never watch them

There are also several You-tube channels which carry the rallies live or you can watch later.

I'd estimate 100,000 additional pairs of eyeballs are watching each event.

Add to that the 22 million or so social media followers and Trump has little difficulty getting his message out.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I see a lot of pro-Trump and anti-Hillary content on Facebook

Add to that the growing trend to cut the cable, over cost, commercials, and crappy content, there is a disruptive element to this cycle.

The fact is Trump won in the primaries, without traditional television ads. He isn't going to waste money on things that don't work.

So what, if in the last 60 days Hillary has outspent him, and what has it accomplished? Earned media is hugely important, and Hillary won't get any staying home to rest this weekend.

Bannon is a new-media expert. Kellyanne is a smooth, intelligent professional. It should be fascinating down the final weeks.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LadyLiberty

Hillary's ads are playing late night in Texas.  The one I've seen uses portions of this Letterman interview of Trump:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc

Offline Longmire

Hillary's ads are playing late night in Texas.  The one I've seen uses portions of this Letterman interview of Trump:

So what's the line of attack she uses?

geronl

Trump should disappear for a while too, it'd be good for his polling.

Offline LadyLiberty

So what's the line of attack she uses?

Did you bother to watch the video?  It's obvious.

Offline ConstitutionRose

I haven't seen a single Trump ad here in Ohio.  A couple of PAC anti-Hillary ads, and LOTS of ads from the Clinton campaign.
The only Trump ad I've seen are the ones asking  for donations that ran for a short while.   I haven't seen any of those for several weeks.  Tons of Hillary ads.  I'm in NC.  Supposedly this is must win state for Trump.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.