Author Topic: Putting Donald Trump Supporters Through an Ideology Test [Trump's own "Extreme Vetting"]  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Suppressed

How do Trump supporters do with Trump's plan?  Watch here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zdx97A63s
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

HonestJohn

Hah!

I just watched this right before you posted it!

:patriot:

Offline Suppressed

Hah!

I just watched this right before you posted it!

:patriot:

:beer:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Oceander

Please tell me that's a joke.

Oceander

On the other hand:

HonestJohn

Please tell me that's a joke.

The 'newscaster' is from the Daily Show...

...but the interviewees are all uncensored Trump supporters.

Offline Vulcan

Offline kartographer

Lonesome Rhodes: Rednecks, crackers, hillbillies, hausfraus, shut-ins, pea-pickers - everybody that's got to jump when somebody else blows the whistle. They don't know it yet, but they're all gonna be 'Fighters for Fuller'. They're mine! I own 'em! They think like I do. Only they're even more stupid than I am, so I gotta think for 'em. A Face in the Crowd (1957)
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline NavyCanDo

Always had a good laugh at Fox News Jesse Watters man on the street interviews - with mostly people on the left, demonstrating how stupid they are. Fare is fare and the left can do it to, and apparently at a Trump gathering the Daily Show can find plenty of material.  But Trump handed the daily Show this bit on a silver platter.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Unfortunately not surprised.

I had a guy tell me that Ted Cruz can't be president because he's Mexican.

Idiocracy is real.