Author Topic: Obama irks flood victims with warning not to discriminate  (Read 400 times)

rangerrebew

Obama irks flood victims with warning not to discriminate
« on: August 20, 2016, 01:23:49 pm »
Obama irks flood victims with warning not to discriminate
'Everywhere you look you can find black folks and white folks loving on each other, helping each other'
Published: 9 hours ago

(Washington Times) President Obama has refused so far to survey the Louisiana flood disaster, but he did let state and local officials know that he’s watching to make sure they don’t engage in racial discrimination.

In a 16-page guidance issued Tuesday, the Obama administration, led by the Justice Department, warned Louisiana recipients of federal disaster assistance against engaging in “unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin (including limited English proficiency).”

The guidance’s frameworks “highlight the importance of complying with nondiscrimination requirements of civil rights statutes, addressing the needs of the whole community, and ensuring equal opportunity to access recovery efforts.”
Read the full story ›

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/obama-irks-flood-victims-with-warning-not-to-discriminate/#6xRMiAzcHmrWlIle.99

Oceander

Re: Obama irks flood victims with warning not to discriminate
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 01:27:32 pm »
Maybe he's trying to play Prince Hal to Clinton's Henry V so that Clinton comes off better than she actually is.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 01:54:08 pm »
Maybe he's trying to play Prince Hal to Clinton's Henry V so that Clinton comes off better than she actually is.

I'm wondering who Falstaff will be.  Will Hillary cast off Bill?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

HonestJohn

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 04:52:30 pm »
What's wrong with saying that aid supplies must be distribution fairly to all in need...

...and not given to some at the expense of others?

---

Oh, it's from the Whirled Nut Daily.  Can we restrict internet bandwidth to nutcases and give that to non-nutbags?

(did you see what I did there?)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 04:54:39 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 04:55:25 pm »
Is there any evidence that there is ever discrimination in distributing aid after a disaster?

If there has been in the last 8 years, isn't it Obama's fault??

I mean, does he hate black people?  Has his radical leftist white Mom half taken over, so he hates his Dad half now??

What gives??   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.