Author Topic: LA Times Poll Narrative Ignores Finding: 10-Point Black Voter Shift to Trump  (Read 447 times)

Offline unknown

LA Times Poll Narrative Ignores Finding: 10-Point Black Voter Shift to Trump

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2016/08/18/la-times-poll-narrative-ignores-over-10-point-black-voter-shift-trump

Tom Blumer
August 20, 2016

The USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times "Daybreak" poll released Thursday had a stunning finding: Donald Trump's support among African-Americans had increased by over 10 points virtually overnight.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Oceander

Doesn't Trump wishful thinking belong in the Trump Safe Space?

Offline sinkspur

Shows how unreliable this poll is.  10 point swings in one night are indications of a flawed methodology.

This poll has ALWAYS been an outlier and this proves why.

This could be an outlier, but if there has been similar double-digit shift to a Republican candidate and from a Democratic candidate among black voters in at least the past 40 years of presidential polling during the final 90 days before the election, I don't recall it.

You don't recall it because it has never happened and it didn't happen except in the fantasy that is this flawed poll.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 05:07:27 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.