Author Topic: Trump Supporters Try to Convince #NeverTrump to Get on Board by Insulting Them  (Read 4433 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
One of the main reasons Donald Trump is losing is because of the number of lifelong Republicans who refuse to vote for him - #NeverTrumpers if you will. Right after Trump won Indiana and Cruz dropped out, Trump and his supporters were boasting that the #NeverTrump movement was insignificant and would soon fizzle out. Trump himself tweeted at the convention that #NeverTrump was dead......

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/08/19/trump-supporters-try-convince-nevertrump-get-board-insulting/

Wingnut

In fact, we regard insults from anyone who believes Trump would actually be a non-disaster as President to be a badge of honor.

Hell Yeah! And I will stay that way Even if it hairlips every cow in Texas before Trump loses.

Offline mirvin

Hypothetical:
You are trapped in a sinking ship.  You only have one exit door, but only a slim chance of survival.  Furthermore, you don’t like this door.  Ugly paint, door knob is out of style, hinges creak, etc.  Do you open the door and try to escape or do you sit there, seething at the door, mocking those people who use the door, just waiting for the water to drown you?

Real life:
Hey, I was kicked off of “the other bulletin board that rhymes with ‘creepers’” for daring to question Trump and his followers.  And as I have mentioned on that board, I was for Walker, then Cruz.  They are gone.  So, I will do with this election what I did with the Romney and McCain elections …. I will pull the lever for the so-called “Republican”, walk around behind the school gymnasium, and vomit.

I don’t know what I’m going to get with Trump, but I damn well know what Hillary will bring.  Let’s say there’s a 10 percent chance that Trump leads as a conservative…. That’s 10 percent more chance than Hillary.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams

geronl

Trump is Hillary without the pantsuit.

Neither of them deserve our votes.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Hypothetical:
You are trapped in a sinking ship.  You only have one exit door, but only a slim chance of survival.  Furthermore, you don’t like this door.  Ugly paint, door knob is out of style, hinges creak, etc.  Do you open the door and try to escape or do you sit there, seething at the door, mocking those people who use the door, just waiting for the water to drown you?

Real life:
Hey, I was kicked off of “the other bulletin board that rhymes with ‘creepers’” for daring to question Trump and his followers.  And as I have mentioned on that board, I was for Walker, then Cruz.  They are gone.  So, I will do with this election what I did with the Romney and McCain elections …. I will pull the lever for the so-called “Republican”, walk around behind the school gymnasium, and vomit.

I don’t know what I’m going to get with Trump, but I damn well know what Hillary will bring.  Let’s say there’s a 10 percent chance that Trump leads as a conservative…. That’s 10 percent more chance than Hillary.
I don't understand where people get this idea they don't know what Trump is. He's been a lifelong liberal. He's on record praising Billzebubba as a great President, he's on record praising Hillary Clinton as secretary of State, he was a registered Democrat during Obama first term, he's on record against the first and second amendments, he's on record wanting to raise taxes, he's on record wanting to raise minimum wage, he's on record supporting the individual mandate of Obama care, and he started his campaign because of a phone call with the Clintons. I am 100% certain Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat with an R behind his name in this race acting out the crazy caricatures of what he thinks conservatives are (ie. a bigoted, racist, foulmouthed jerk) so that Hillary can win. We've been had.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 08:30:03 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Hypothetical:

Real life:

Just vote your values and your conscience and the rest will work itself out. If that means Trump, then you did fine by your conscience. If not, then let your conscience be your guide. Just don't be manipulated into thinking the choice is binary.

Offline r9etb

Hell Yeah! And I will stay that way Even if it hairlips every cow in Texas before Trump loses.

Hairlip?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 08:31:30 pm by r9etb »

geronl

I've hated Trump for 20 years. I know what he is, it's not a secret. One thing he has never been is worth spit.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I don't understand where people get this idea they don't know what Trump is. He's been a lifelong liberal. He's on record praising Billzebubba as a great President, he's on record praising Hillary Clinton as secretary of State, he was a registered Democrat during Obama first term, he's on record against the first and second amendments, he's on record wanting to raise taxes, he's on record wanting to raise minimum wage, he's on record supporting the individual mandate of Obama care, and he started his campaign because of a phone call with the Clintons. I am 100% certain Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat with an R behind his name in this race acting out the crazy caricatures of what he thinks conservatives are (ie. a bigoted, racist, foulmouthed jerk) so that Hillary can win. We've been had.

^^^^^ THAT'S THE WHOLE TAMALE RIGHT THERE, FOLKS! ^^^^^

Wingnut

Hairlip?

I'm on vacation and not following this garbage. But Leave Wingnut alone when he's on a roll!

:smokin:

Offline r9etb

I'm on vacation and not following this garbage. But Leave Wingnut alone when he's on a roll!

Couldn't find any hairlipped cows worth mentioning, but here's one that's sitting like a dog. 

(Apparently it's a whole internet devoted to the phenomenon.)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 08:55:05 pm by r9etb »

Wingnut

Couldn't find any hairlipped cows worth mentioning, but here's one that's sitting like a dog. 

(Apparently it's a whole internet devoted to the phenomenon.)

The interweb is a wonderfulsome place! 

Offline RoosGirl

Hypothetical:

All the other idiots didn't bother looking in the closet and finding the SCUBA gear.  I'm voting Constitution Party.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There are a lot of people who consider us NeverTrumpers to be just as fanatical as the Trumpanzies.

Someone not born in America might say that what we have in the current election is a group of fanatical fanatics talking about how bad the opposite fanatical fanatics are. Even though they both appear to be roughly the same thing.

I'm not sure that would be a correct interpretation, but I do know that I will never vote for that Orange skin, tiny-hands, neo-Nazi, fraud, even if Hillary does get elected because of it.

#NeverTrump forever!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just vote your values and your conscience and the rest will work itself out. If that means Trump, then you did fine by your conscience. If not, then let your conscience be your guide. Just don't be manipulated into thinking the choice is binary.

Excellent advice..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
There are a lot of people who consider us NeverTrumpers to be just as fanatical as the Trumpanzies.

Someone not born in America might say that what we have in the current election is a group of fanatical fanatics talking about how bad the opposite fanatical fanatics are. Even though they both appear to be roughly the same thing.

I'm not sure that would be a correct interpretation, but I do know that I will never vote for that Orange skin, tiny-hands, neo-Nazi, fraud, even if Hillary does get elected because of it.

#NeverTrump forever!

You are getting closer to the truth.... Excellent...
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

HonestJohn

#NeverTrump forever!

You need to work on your troll game more.

Oceander

#NeverTrump forever!

Tro-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ll

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Trump with the help of Steve Bannon have created the neo Alinskyites and raging hate is all they know.

Donald Trump’s New Chief Steve Bannon Called Republican Leaders ‘C**ts’

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/donald-trump-s-new-chief-steve-bannon-called-republican-leaders-c-ts.html

“Let the grassroots turn on the hate because that’s the ONLY thing that will make them do their duty.”

Offline kartographer

I am hoping to be saved by a big strong Trumpster who will berate, browbeat, insult and threaten me and mine until I change my decision not to support Trump. Otherwise it will be the re-education camp for me so it will be for my own good don't you know.
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline mirvin

<Just don't be manipulated into thinking the choice is binary.>

Hate to break this to everyone, but it is binary.  In one way that stinks, but in another, thank God it's only binary.  I don't want a European style choice of 37 different parties. 
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams

Oceander

I am hoping to be saved by a big strong Trumpster who will berate, browbeat, insult and threaten me and mine until I change my decision not to support Trump. Otherwise it will be the re-education camp for me so it will be for my own good don't you know.

Don't I know it.

geronl

Hate to break this to everyone, but it is binary.  In one way that stinks, but in another, thank God it's only binary.  I don't want a European style choice of 37 different parties.

We have multiple choices and one of those choices is not to vote for anyone, or to skip that line on the ballot and vote in the other races.

Oceander

Hate to break it to you, but it's not.  If you're principled, and not a moral coward, you vote your conscience.  Only moral cowards think the choice is binary.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Real life:

You will get the same thing you did the other times you pulled the lever, you will lose your dinner and the Democrat will win the election. Thanks for playing.

There is a word for doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

OTOH, Hillary is brain damaged, or sure appears to be. Maybe she will sign the right bill by mistake.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis