Author Topic: Hillary's Done... And She Knows It  (Read 2717 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary's Done... And She Knows It
« on: August 20, 2016, 01:18:23 pm »
Hillary's Done... And She Knows It
Wayne Allyn Root

Posted: Aug 20, 2016 12:01 AM

It’s remarkable how biased the mainstream media is against Donald Trump. If you listen to the media, all his polls look horrible and his odds of winning are remote. According to the biased liberal media, Team Trump should be in panic mode.

Really?

In reality it’s Hillary Clinton who should be in panic mode right about now. Let me explain.

According to liberals…and Donald's critics…and the GOP establishment…and Ted Cruz’s “NeverTrump” crowd…and the mainstream media...

more
http://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2016/08/20/hillarys-done-and-she-knows-it-n2207410
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Hillary's Done... And She Knows It
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 01:22:56 pm »
Here's the punchline:

But here’s the thing…

After all of THAT...after Hillary and the media and liberals…and the GOP establishment threw everything they had at Donald…

He is tied with Hillary (within statistical margin of error) in every major credible national poll out in the past few days. Pick your poll: Zogby, Rasmussen, LA Times/USC, Bloomberg, they all say he’s down 1 or 2 points with likely voters- which is tied. In the latest LA times/USC poll he’s down less than one point.

Wishful thinking.

The fact of the matter is, the GOP candidate should be running away with the election right now, regardless of the MSM.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 01:50:42 pm »
We know the National Enquirer publishes a lot of garbage. But it occurred to me, if something bad happened to Bill as indicated on the cover here, Hillary would get a lot of votes. Could that be a famous October Surprise? I'm sure Bill will keep kicking and be okay. I read some article on him where he became a vegetarian because of his heart condition. I think that is the reason he looks so gaunt. I saw this NE at the market for the last week but no one else commented on it. NE doesn't always put their printed stories online.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/hillary_resting_up_no_campaign_events_until_sunday.html

Maybe a little off-topic but enquiring minds want to know.

According to the NE, Hillary's weight has even gone above 300 lbs. Wow. That is certainly a lot and she must be. What? 5'5" or something like that.

It would seem to make sense, part  if not a lot of her health problems has to do with her weight.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 01:57:35 pm by TomSea »

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 02:18:19 pm »
Well

Hilliary........ Hillary's Done... And She Knows It

or

Trump........ Trump's Done.....And He's to Dumb to Know It

Which seems more logical :pondering:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 02:23:30 pm »
Or, the dumb people are the ones counting Trump out.
Trump takes lead in that USC poll:
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/20/la-times-poll-trump-takes-half-point-lead-clinton/

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2016, 02:30:24 pm »
Dumbest column of the campaign. 

There is nothing "credible" about Rasmussen, Zogby, the USC polls.  They are and have been outliers during the entire campaign.   

Check out the battleground polls, Wayne Allyn.  Trump's way behind in all of them (ALL OF THEM) and that's where the election, in Trump's case, will be lost.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 02:35:22 pm »
Well

or

Gee, you're so clever! Must've taken a lot of years of university education to reach that point, huh?

But, then. Trump also had years of university education and look where that got him. ...a $10b company.

HonestJohn

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 04:57:49 pm »
I completely agree with this article.

Therefore, come November... you can sit back and relax.  No need to vote, for the election is in the bag.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 05:06:49 pm »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2016, 05:10:08 pm »
Well

or

They both are in a situation where they are facing the highest unfavorable and untrustworthy ratings from people in their own respective parties in probably a century and neither really know what to do about it.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2016, 05:16:34 pm »
Gee, you're so clever! Must've taken a lot of years of university education to reach that point, huh?

But, then. Trump also had years of university education and look where that got him. ...a $10b company.

Bitter much?

Why doesn't Trump release his tax returns?  Why doesn't Trump release his transcripts? 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2016, 07:42:45 pm »
Bitter much?

Why doesn't Trump release his tax returns?  Why doesn't Trump release his transcripts?

His school transcripts don't mean squat. He went to college to get a real estate diploma to manage rental property and buy property. People with an IQ of 90 would have no trouble getting that kind of degree.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2016, 07:51:13 pm »

If that's your standard for a President you all should have been after Buffet to run, he also had years of university education, but unlike Trump didn't get a big stake from his daddy and he built his worth to $40 billion, and I believe that's real dollars not based on the selling value of his name. And wow I didn't have to insult you to make my point! :tongue2:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2016, 08:02:48 pm »
His school transcripts don't mean squat. He went to college to get a real estate diploma to manage rental property and buy property. People with an IQ of 90 would have no trouble getting that kind of degree.

The Truth is that after science-engineering-math, the next most challenging field is business-accounting-finance-economics.

This is so, due to heavy math content, which includes calculus, statistics, etc.

Your typical pre-law, political science, history, art, music, education programs do NOT include those subjects.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2016, 08:10:36 pm »
The Truth is that after science-engineering-math, the next most challenging field is business-accounting-finance-economics.

This is so, due to heavy math content, which includes calculus, statistics, etc.

Your typical pre-law, political science, history, art, music, education programs do NOT include those subjects.

@truth_seeker

And you can be assured The Donald  never took any of the math courses. He inherited a whole flock of tax lawyers and accountants,as well as a system that had been successful for 2 generations before he took it over and lost it. He is more successful at bankruptcy than he is running a business.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

geronl

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2016, 08:18:47 pm »
If the GOP had a half-decent candidate Hillary would be 10-15% down right now.

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2016, 08:20:59 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2016, 08:34:59 pm »

The college that I went to and graduated from with a B.S. in Environmental Engineering and was required to take Calc 1 - 3, Differential Equations, etc. does not require math higher than college algebra for any of their business programs.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2016, 08:45:32 pm »
The college that I went to and graduated from with a B.S. in Environmental Engineering and was required to take Calc 1 - 3, Differential Equations, etc. does not require math higher than college algebra for any of their business programs.

Mine did. See in Calculus in Lower Division? I believe "Business Analytics" I and II in Upper Division, includes Statistics.

https://business.fullerton.edu/Programs/Undergraduate/assets/pdf/PrereqForms/Finance.pdf?_=0.372187987898104

When I did this program, we were told it was essentially the same curriculum that Harvard, USC and Stanford used for bachelors.

A business degree from this program is highly rated, by businesses in the area, btw.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2016, 10:27:15 pm »
Mine did. See in Calculus in Lower Division? I believe "Business Analytics" I and II in Upper Division, includes Statistics.

https://business.fullerton.edu/Programs/Undergraduate/assets/pdf/PrereqForms/Finance.pdf?_=0.372187987898104

When I did this program, we were told it was essentially the same curriculum that Harvard, USC and Stanford used for bachelors.

A business degree from this program is highly rated, by businesses in the area, btw.

I'm sure that some business programs require it, but all do not, and to make the assumption that anyone has taken such courses without seeing their transcripts can lead to incorrect conclusions.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2016, 10:50:51 pm »
My instincts tell me that Root is right. Trumps team is much more formidable now. Hitlary looks terrible, especially after Donny went into the disaster zone while Zero and her sat on their asses. Polling is remarkably close.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2016, 11:35:16 pm »
Who was this "half-decent" candidate?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2016, 12:26:37 am »
My instincts tell me that Root is right. Trumps team is much more formidable now. Hitlary looks terrible, especially after Donny went into the disaster zone while Zero and her sat on their asses. Polling is remarkably close.

...and just wait until you see the percentage of blacks that are going to vote for Trump.

He's appealing to them...to give him the chance to turn the Republican Party back to the "Party of Lincoln".....[because the DEM haven't done crap for them in 50 years]

OH!

....and it's working!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2016, 01:40:24 am »
...and just wait until you see the percentage of blacks that are going to vote for Trump.

He's appealing to them...to give him the chance to turn the Republican Party back to the "Party of Lincoln".....[because the DEM haven't done crap for them in 50 years]

OH!

....and it's working!    :laugh:

:bigsilly:

Look who's hitting the booze again.   :whistle:

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2016, 02:59:45 am »
I have heard on the grapevine that Hillary is going to go bye bye. I don't believe it myself, but I heard it IRL and then later online so it might be something.
Perhaps she is even more insufferable than we imagine her to be.