Author Topic: Trump, Pence to tour flood damage in Louisiana  (Read 2038 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump, Pence to tour flood damage in Louisiana
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2016, 05:05:44 pm »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/19/louisiana_flood_victims_to_trump_we_knew_you_would_be_here_were_glad_you_arent_playing_golf.html

Louisiana Flood Victims to Trump: "We Knew You Would Be Here," "We Love You"; "We're Glad You Aren't Playing Golf"
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2016, 05:07:41 pm »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/19/louisiana_flood_victims_to_trump_we_knew_you_would_be_here_were_glad_you_arent_playing_golf.html

Louisiana Flood Victims to Trump: "We Knew You Would Be Here," "We Love You"; "We're Glad You Aren't Playing Golf"

Now if Trump can just stop himself from saying something idiotic, it'll be a good day.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2016, 05:38:24 pm »
Now if Trump can just stop himself from saying something idiotic, it'll be a good day.

Bingo!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2016, 05:39:44 pm »

Hillary's week has been as bad as last week was to Trump.

debrawiest

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2016, 05:41:33 pm »
I've been among the most vociferous of Trump critics here... but I give kudos on this one.  Obama, the apparent "president," despite calls to go to LA, can't be bothered to shake loose from his vacation time; meanwhile, Hillary needs her weekend rest and the trip is too much for her.  The only ones left able and willing to view the damage first-hand and interact with the locals are Trump and Pence.

So... I laud Trump and Pence for going to Louisiana.

Agree with what you've said. It's a good thing for them to go there. Boosts morale, if only for a short time.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2016, 05:49:29 pm »
I find it very odd that nothing has been reported that Hussein is doing anything.  I think Trump's visit will make a huge impact on his presidential campaign to visit Louisiana; especially if he can get TV coverage.  Secondly ... if he himself donates $$ or starts a more expedient and effective relief effort -- he brags about his money -- he needs to put it to good use.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2016, 05:53:03 pm »

No doubt there.  Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.  Trump can indeed make it a good day by not going off-message. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2016, 05:58:41 pm »
No doubt there.  Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.  Trump can indeed make it a good day by not going off-message.

I see where Louisana's "simple-jack" guv warns Trump not to make the flood visit a photo-op.  Wonder if he would have made the same comment if Hitlerly was visiting. :thud:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2016, 06:01:11 pm »
Hillary is letting Trump off of the ropes.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2016, 06:28:49 pm »
I see where Louisana's "simple-jack" guv warns Trump not to make the flood visit a photo-op.  Wonder if he would have made the same comment if Hitlerly was visiting. :thud:

He'd have given her free reign for any photo op - fake or real - that she could gin up.  Party first, and all...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 06:30:05 pm by ScottinVA »

Offline Axel

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2016, 06:32:25 pm »
I find it very odd that nothing has been reported that Hussein is doing anything.  I think Trump's visit will make a huge impact on his presidential campaign to visit Louisiana; especially if he can get TV coverage.  Secondly ... if he himself donates $$ or starts a more expedient and effective relief effort -- he brags about his money -- he needs to put it to good use.

Hopefully by Trump visiting it will also bring more TV coverage to the disaster, which has been poorly covered to date. The NYT even apologized for its dereliction of duty to the public.

"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2016, 07:10:29 pm »
Hillary has to have her rest for Monday.....

On Monday, August 22, Clinton will headline a top dollar fundraiser at the Beverly Hills home of Cheryl and Haim Saban, the billionaire owner of Univision and one of Clinton's wealthiest backers.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/18/politics/hillary-clinton-cher-jimmy-buffett-leonardo-dicaprio/

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline RedHead

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2016, 10:30:18 pm »
But that is also why character counts.
That doesn't help with this election.  Not with these candidates.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2016, 10:49:30 pm »
Hillary has to have her rest for Monday.....

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/18/politics/hillary-clinton-cher-jimmy-buffett-leonardo-dicaprio/
The same guys who just bought Gawker to "shut it down..." hmm...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024