Author Topic: Evan McMullin Viral Video Suggests Donald Trump is Unstable, Mentally Ill  (Read 3021 times)

cuky

Evan McMullin Viral Video Suggests Donald Trump is Unstable, Mentally Ill

http://heatst.com/world/evan-mcmullin-campaign-ad-suggests-donald-trump-is-unstable-mentally-ill/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLzYLV9pk_Y

McMullin’s supporters online launched an unofficial campaign ad highlighting Donald Trump’s mental instability. Like Hillary Clinton, the nominal Republican has been accused of hiding serious health problems on the campaign trail.

We at Heat Street think all candidates should be required to release their taxes AND medical records for at least two years if running for POTUS.

The Reagan Battalion’s hard-hitting ad will make uncomfortable viewing for Mr. Trump and his nonpaying. The sight of the growing number of swing states with McMullin on the ballot will be even worse.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Evan Who?

Egg McMuffin?

One does wonder if Romney or someone is running him to win Utah; the only place he has a chance.

The horrors of the less than 1% parties, Constitution and McMullin.

Offline aligncare

Mentally ill, unstable? McMullin's already sounding like a politician.

McMullin also said "Trump couldn't get a 'low-level' security clearance."

Really? When is Evan McMullin scheduled for his candidate's classified intelligence briefing? Donald Trump received his first classified briefing yesterday. A fact most people here have strangely ignored.  :shrug:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Evan McMullin, candidate for President of Fantasy Land. Sponsored no doubt, by sore loser Mitt Romney.

Competing with Darrell Castle and Gary Johnson for 3rd party kook votes.

Welcome to the ranks of Alan Keyes, Pat Buchanan, John Anderson, Ross Perot.

Anything for a bit of ink in the history books, but little else.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Heez Nuts 2016

Offline libertybele

...and what exactly do we know about McMullin??  He is ex CIA.  He has ties with Goldman Sachs.  He is on the Council of Foreign Relations.  There is very little info on him and not even listed by "On The Issues.org".  His website (at least from my computer) is not accessible without 'risk' ... so again ... who exactly is this guy??  Jumping in the race at the 11th hour and there is absolutely no possible way he can qualify in all 50 states ... he is deceiving people by saying so.  I realize that people are looking for an alternative to Trump ... but voting for someone who we don't know squat about is IMHO ridiculous.  Consider that Hussein was a U.S. senator with a lot more information about him than McMullin. Had people done their research he would have never made president the first time around.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Evan McMullin, candidate for President of Fantasy Land. Sponsored no doubt, by sore loser Mitt Romney.

Do we know if he was sponsored by Romney?  Perhaps he's being sponsored by Clinton.  Who knows?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline NavyCanDo

The part showing evidence of Trump being unstable could have gone on for another 30 minutes easily. And daily he's providing more material.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

Are you actually saying outright that principled people who will not vote for either corrupt leftist, the D, or the R, are "kooks?"

You've gone downhill fast TS.  It's disturbing to see how mean you've gotten since you fell in love with Donald Trump.

Let me tell you this, TS.  I'm not voting for a corrupt, amoral leftist, and I'm not even close to being a kook.

And you know it, but you're too Trump-mean to admit it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline NavyCanDo

...and what exactly do we know about McMullin??  He is ex CIA.  He has ties with Goldman Sachs.  He is on the Council of Foreign Relations.  There is very little info on him and not even listed by "On The Issues.org".  His website (at least from my computer) is not accessible without 'risk' ... so again ... who exactly is this guy??  Jumping in the race at the 11th hour and there is absolutely no possible way he can qualify in all 50 states ... he is deceiving people by saying so.  I realize that people are looking for an alternative to Trump ... but voting for someone who we don't know squat about is IMHO ridiculous.  Consider that Hussein was a U.S. senator with a lot more information about him than McMullin. Had people done their research he would have never made president the first time around.

He's been interviewed on FOX  twice in the last week, that is saying something.  There is a huge interest in voting for someone other than Hillary or Trump, and Johnson is clearly not the answer for any thinking conservative. I think for those people it is preferable and far more satisfying to look down on the ballot and seeing a name and checking a box, than writing a name in.
Can he win? No, not on NOV 8th.  But it is possible to prevent either of the two disastrous candidates from getting the 270 votes needed. Then let congress hit the reset button. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Are you actually saying outright that principled people who will not vote for either corrupt leftist, the D, or the R, are "kooks?"

You've gone downhill fast TS.  It's disturbing to see how mean you've gotten since you fell in love with Donald Trump.

Let me tell you this, TS.  I'm not voting for a corrupt, amoral leftist, and I'm not even close to being a kook.

And you know it, but you're too Trump-mean to admit it.

Interestingly enough, when I first arrived at TOS Alan Keyes was their community approved choice for president.

Offline flowers

Offline musiclady

Interestingly enough, when I first arrived at TOS Alan Keyes was their community approved choice for president.

Not TS, though.  He can't tolerate social conservatism.   He thinks we're the bane of the earth.

In fact, he had nothing in common with most of TOS until he fell in love with Trump.

Now he actually has said it's a nicer place than this is.

What's up is down, what 's down is up..... 

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

:silly: :silly: I won't be sitting home but I definitely will not be voting for either of two evils. 

:pondering:
I certainly don't care if early supporters of a lunatic think I am the reason trump will never sit in the oval office.

It's the same stupid, deceitful refrain Trump-lovers keep posting.

Doesn't matter that it's a crock.  Derision is the only tool they have left, and so they mock.

Offline sinkspur

Really? When is Evan McMullin scheduled for his candidate's classified intelligence briefing? Donald Trump received his first classified briefing yesterday. A fact most people here have strangely ignored.  :shrug:

Why does Trump need intelligence briefings? "I know more than the generals."

Plus,he's going to ignore the intelligence community anyway.  He said so yesterday.

Heez Nutz.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

Well what is obvious is that you know nothing about him but are willing to attack him at every opportunity. The one thing that originally set you off about McCullin was because he said he wouldn't deport ALL 11 million illegal immigrants and
that never sits well....
with libertybelle.
I shudder to think ;he will not deport them ALL .

His website is easily accessible https://www.evanmcmullin.com/ and does not show any risk. 
This is the third time you have repeated the lie   that says he can qualify in all 50 states. HE NEVER HAS SAID THAT!!!!  Here is what he has said and what is on his website:

We expect to be on a broad number of states' ballots, and in some especially critical states across the country. And we expect to be competitive. Even at this late hour, we do see a difficult but very possible route to winning, and that is the goal, and that is what we're going to fight for until the end.  He further gives 5 options to qualify and/or compete in all 50 states.

As far as knowing nothing about him. That is what I am attempting to do at this time. Learn as much about him as possible. He is giving daily interviews, answering questions about his past and his plans for our country. There are many checking into his background as we speak at this moment. He has many connections and has worked with the GOP in DC. I imagine if he does pick up any traction there will be even more and more vetting of him. So far, I like what I have learned about him and the issues. I do not agree with everything...He is super proLife because of his sacred view about life and then he extends that to the death penalty which he opposes. I am proLife but have no problem with the death penalty and firmly support it. That is not a deal breaker for me with McCullin.

Woah.  Hold on.  You are calling me a liar and I really take extreme offense to that. Who do you think you are?  I'm going by the article that you posted "#NeverTrump Presidential Candiate" .... that article stated and I quote "According to his campaign’s website, McMullin is also on the ballot in Colorado and Minnesota but has plans to be on all 50 state ballots come November."  Can't get any clearer than that -- plans to be on all 50 state ballots.  There is no way he can be on all 50 state ballots; therefore it is deceiving!  LINK:  http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/2016/08/nevertrump-presidential-candidate-evan-mcmullin-makes-utah-ballot/

Secondly, I have 'Webroot Security" software -- in trying to access his website it shows yellow when highlighted and states; "Reputation - MODERATE RISK.  When visiting this website there is some probability that you will be exposed to malicious links or payloads".

Do NOT call me a liar again! 

You can sit and listen to interviews with McMullin all you want -- that certainly doesn't automatically make what he says the gospel truth.  Trump is a prime example ... what he says and what he does we have found to be two different things. 

I realize McMullin is your guy that's fine. I just stating why I am more cautious then backing someone who there is very little information on, talks a good talk and has jumped in at the 11th hour.

Enough said.  I am not going to ping pong this back and forth, but I will defend myself when called a liar.  That was totally uncalled for!

HonestJohn

:facepalm2:

What do you think think was dealing with when he worked at the CIA?  Subways sandwiches?

Offline Suppressed

I guess the part about "not endorsed by him or his campaign" was too deep to grasp?  Hint: he had nothing to do with the creation of this ad.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline jedidah

But it is possible to prevent either of the two disastrous candidates from getting the 270 votes needed. Then let congress hit the reset button.

The House would still have to choose only between Clinton, Trump, and the third-place finisher.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Do we know if he was sponsored by Romney?  Perhaps he's being sponsored by Clinton.  Who knows?

What difference does it make ??
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

The House would still have to choose only between Clinton, Trump, and the third-place finisher.

If it gets to that, I'll rejoice.   Then there will be a fighting chance to save America.   We can't let the choice this year be corrupt vs. crazy. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline jedidah

If it gets to that, I'll rejoice.   Then there will be a fighting chance to save America.   We can't let the choice this year be corrupt vs. crazy.

Were Johnson to be #3, we would still be stuck with corrupt vs crazy in varying degrees.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Were Johnson to be #3, we would still be stuck with corrupt vs crazy in varying degrees.

Right now, the guy who is really interesting to me is Evan McMullin.   And as for the subject of crazy -

Evan McMullin is America's Only Sane Choice

Offline Night Hides Not

Woah.  Hold on.  You are calling me a liar and I really take extreme offense to that. Who do you think you are?  I'm going by the article that you posted "#NeverTrump Presidential Candiate" .... that article stated and I quote "According to his campaign’s website, McMullin is also on the ballot in Colorado and Minnesota but has plans to be on all 50 state ballots come November."  Can't get any clearer than that -- plans to be on all 50 state ballots.  There is no way he can be on all 50 state ballots; therefore it is deceiving!  LINK:  http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/2016/08/nevertrump-presidential-candidate-evan-mcmullin-makes-utah-ballot/

Secondly, I have 'Webroot Security" software -- in trying to access his website it shows yellow when highlighted and states; "Reputation - MODERATE RISK.  When visiting this website there is some probability that you will be exposed to malicious links or payloads".

Do NOT call me a liar again! 

You can sit and listen to interviews with McMullin all you want -- that certainly doesn't automatically make what he says the gospel truth.  Trump is a prime example ... what he says and what he does we have found to be two different things. 

I realize McMullin is your guy that's fine. I just stating why I am more cautious then backing someone who there is very little information on, talks a good talk and has jumped in at the 11th hour.

Enough said.  I am not going to ping pong this back and forth, but I will defend myself when called a liar.  That was totally uncalled for!

I am a simple man, and all I need to know is that Rick Wilson is playing a prominent role in Evan's campaign. Sorry Evan, that's a disqualifier in my book, though I will not denigrate those who vote for him.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Thanks for the link to that McMullin interview, cuky.   

As for what he is looking for in a running mate, he said: “First of all I’m looking for somebody who understands at a fundamental level what makes America special and what makes America strong. And that means they understand the Constitution. They respect the Constitution. They understand religious liberty. They understand the concept of people being born free and equal. They understand the separation of powers. They understand the 10th Amendment and the need to push more power back to the states. I really want to find somebody who just gets this sort of thing on a deep level.” 

THAT's conservatism, folks.   That's what we've been fighting for all these years.   Isn't it?   

« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 01:55:30 pm by Jazzhead »