Author Topic: Trump Holds National Security, Law Enforcement Roundtable at Trump Tower  (Read 1087 times)

Offline unknown

Trump Holds National Security, Law Enforcement Roundtable at Trump Tower

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/17/trump-holds-national-security-law-enforcement-roundtable-at-trump-tower/

Alex Swoyer
17 Aug 2016

Donald Trump held a national security and law enforcement roundtable inside his board room at Trump Tower Wednesday, the same day he received his first classified intelligence briefing as the GOP nominee.

According to Fox News, Trump’s newest campaign staff – campaign manager Kellyanne Conway and CEO Steve Bannon – attended the roundtable.

Paul Manafort, Rep. Peter King (R-NY), Rudy Giuliani and Gen. Michael Flynn were also in attendance.

According to The Hill, Flynn and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie attended the first intelligence briefing with the GOP nominee.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

How exciting!

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

So we have to rely on Trumpbart now for the "inside scoop"?  Wonderful.

Trump has turned a loss into a massacre.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

Time to repeat everything he was told at the briefing!!

Offline Longmire

Where's Putin?

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline unknown

Offline dfwgator

Putin would have hacked into Hillary's meeting.

Offline Longmire

Wingnut