Author Topic: Trump vs. Hillary – It’s a No-Brainer - US Defense Watch  (Read 428 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump vs. Hillary – It’s a No-Brainer - US Defense Watch
« on: August 18, 2016, 04:15:06 am »
Excerpt:
Trump vs. Hillary – It’s a No-Brainer

This election is historic, but it is also a no-brainer.  If you want four to eight more years of the Obama Administration’s disastrous policies, by all means, vote for Hillary Clinton. If you want a President who could be worse than Obama, vote for Hillary Clinton.

If you want a congenital liar and a crooked narcissist as President, by all means, vote for Hillary Clinton.

If you want someone who is beholden to globalists like George Soros and the criminal Establishment, by all means vote for Hillary Clinton.

If you enjoy watching the downfall of America, by all means, vote for Hillary Clinton.

If you think a crumbling VA system that allows vets to die waiting for health care is just fine, by all means, vote for Hillary Clinton. If you want the VA privatized, which would allow vets to visit any doctor of their choice, vote for Donald Trump.

If you want a President who will shut down the coal industry and squeeze the domestic oil and natural gas industries, forcing the nation to rely on foreign energy, by all means, vote for Hillary Clinton.

If you want a President who refuses to release the texts of her Wall Street speeches, where she was paid millions, by all means, vote for Hillary Clinton.

If you want a President who will allow Obama Care to continue with its unaffordable premiums, by all means, vote for Hillary Clinton.

If you want a President who will dump the gargantuan government education nightmare called No Child Left Behind and put education power back in the hands of schools and school districts, vote for Donald Trump.

If you want a President who meets regularly with members of an anarchist, communist organization called Black Lives Matter, by all means, vote for Hillary Clinton.

If you want a President who can’t even say the words Radical Islamic Terrorism and who will continue Obama’s weak war on terror, by all means, vote for Hillary Clinton.

If you want a President who will destroy ISIS and radical Islam, vote for Donald Trump.

Read More At: http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/08/trump-vs-hillary-its-a-no-brainer/

:patriot:

Offline Victoria33

Re: Trump vs. Hillary – It’s a No-Brainer - US Defense Watch
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 04:36:44 am »
@TomSea

If you want a stupid idiot, insane man, who will start World War III, vote Trump.  I'm voting for Clinton because she is not insane and will not start World War III !!  And, I am serious, he will start a world war.  I pray to God, he will not win!!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 05:03:33 am »
@TomSea

If you want a stupid idiot, insane man, who will start World War III
Against who?

Offline Axel

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 05:46:00 am »
@TomSea

If you want a stupid idiot, insane man, who will start World War III, vote Trump.  I'm voting for Clinton because she is not insane and will not start World War III !!  And, I am serious, he will start a world war.  I pray to God, he will not win!!

No, what you're doing is trolling. Your posts hardly warrant a response, and if it were my website I'd ban you.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election