Author Topic: Trump finally makes general election ad buy in Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania  (Read 764 times)

Wingnut

Trump Cracks wallet but only moths fly out.   
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/16/politics/donald-trump-advertising-buy/
(CNN)Donald Trump this weekend will begin airing general election advertisements, putting an end to an unprecedented advertising gap.

Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort and other aides told about 50 Capitol Hill Republicans on a conference call Tuesday that he would begin advertisements in five states, according to a congressional source. The spots will air in five states, according to a Trump adviser: Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania -- all places where Trump is trailing solidly.
Republicans close to the campaign do not expect a major advertising push until September.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Skip to the end of the video. This is a put-on.  :laugh:

HonestJohn

Skip to the end of the video. This is a put-on.  :laugh:

It's also made apparent at the very beginning, with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog starting the skit.

geronl

It's also made apparent at the very beginning, with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog starting the skit.

Midnight ads on Cartoon Channel were all that was available.

Online roamer_1

Being in MT, and drawing all my media from internet only, I can happily predict that not a single political add will be foisted upon me this season. For that I am, and will remain, eternally grateful.

Reason 564, proving it is well worth while to dump cable tv.