Author Topic: Marco Rubio stands by calling Trump a 'con artist,' still supports him  (Read 298 times)

cuky

Marco Rubio stands by calling Trump a 'con artist,' still supports him

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/16/politics/marco-rubio-donald-trump-con-artist-support/index.html

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio is standing by his description of Donald Trump as "a con artist," but he says in a new interview he still plans to support the real estate mogul for president.

"I've stood by everything I ever said in my campaign," Rubio told the Miami Herald editorial board Monday when asked about his comments made during the Republican presidential primary earlier this year.

Rubio previously told CNN earlier this year that he apologized to Trump for one of his comments: About the size of Trump's hands.
"I apologized to him for that," Rubio told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union." "I said, 'You know, I'm sorry that I said that. It's not who I am and I shouldn't have done it.'"

Watch the video. Discusses how trump was insulting, demeaning etc everyone during the campaign.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Marco Rubio stands by calling Trump a 'con artist,' still supports him
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 12:31:45 am »
I'm done with Rubio.  He's a coward and he is willing to be humiliated in order to retain a Senate seat.

I guess all those people who said he was an empty suit were right.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

Re: Marco Rubio stands by calling Trump a 'con artist,' still supports him
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 01:53:53 am »
He's admitting to supporting a con artist, wow.