Author Topic: HEALTH WATCH: Hillary Clinton’s ‘Erratic’ Behavior Raises Eyebrows  (Read 2774 times)

HAPPY2BME

By Heat Street Staff | 9:55 am, August 15, 2016   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n45681k48k

EXCLUSIVE: Heat Street has compiled evidence of the media’s growing willingness to touch the forbidden question of the Democratic nominee’s health. Does she need to release those medical records to be straight with the public?

What’s going on with Hillary Clinton’s health? That’s a question many people are asking these days. There’s a lot we still don’t know about the mysterious health scare Clinton suffered in December 2012, when she was hospitalized for what was later described as a blood clot on her brain.

The event was shrugged off as a minor scare, and Hillary eventually returned to work as secretary of state, sporting a pair of very thick spectacles. However, in 2014, Bill Clinton revealed that his wife’s “terrible” health episode “required six months of very serious work to get over.”

Some of Hillary’s behavior over the course of the campaign has been described by observers as ‘erratic’ … leading some critics to raise questions about her current health.

Hillary Clinton will turn 69 in October.

http://heatst.com/politics/hillary-clinton-health/

HAPPY2BME

Inquiring minds want to know why the majority of posters on this web site are defending Hillary Clinton by denying that she has critical and debilitating health issues.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I am very vocal about Hitlery's health issues. She is a stroke waiting to happen.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sinkspur

Inquiring minds want to know why the majority of posters on this web site are defending Hillary Clinton by denying that she has critical and debilitating health issues.

Not defending Hillary.  Just haven't seen definitive proof of anything.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Not defending Hillary.  Just haven't seen definitive proof of anything.

Many will agree that something ain't quite right with Hillary. The problem comes in when people try and diagnose from a distance.

@austingirl
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Wingnut

Fact is we have two candidates with issues.  Hillary has one foot in the grave and Trump has both feet in bellevue psychiatric hospital.

Offline RedHead

Lack of evidence to the contrary would be my suggestion.

Offline austingirl

Many will agree that something ain't quite right with Hillary. The problem comes in when people try and diagnose from a distance.

@austingirl

There is documentation of the concussion and long-term use of Warfarin. The video evidence is quite clear that she has episodes of aphasia and confusion and abnormal movements. The diagnosis of post-concussion syndrome is supported by the recent incidents. She has serious health issues.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Considering we may be looking at a 12th Amendment Clause 3-4 situation here, it is a good idea to start dirt digging on Kaine.

Offline austingirl

Considering we may be looking at a 12th Amendment Clause 3-4 situation here, it is a good idea to start dirt digging on Kaine.

If Hitlery wins and becomes impaired to the point she cannot perform her duties, I fully expect it to be hushed up and Huma will be running the executive branch.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: HEALTH WATCH: Hillary Clinton’s ‘Erratic’ Behavior Raises Eyebrows
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2016, 05:00:07 pm »
If Hitlery wins and becomes impaired to the point she cannot perform her duties, I fully expect it to be hushed up and Huma will be running the executive branch.

Then we would have a 25th Amendment situation. I'm thinking you would have basically a frozen WH if they try to cover up her illness. As this seems to impact her mentally (versus  FDRs illness, for example, was physical but he could still make speeches and appearances with the proper control), she couldn't do the required photo ops, pressers, and being in front of issues. It would be a crippled WH if she refused to step down.

I'm wondering though if we end up at the electoral college with neither candidate able or willing to fulfill the duty of the office.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2016, 05:08:14 pm »
There is documentation of the concussion and long-term use of Warfarin. The video evidence is quite clear that she has episodes of aphasia and confusion and abnormal movements. The diagnosis of post-concussion syndrome is supported by the recent incidents. She has serious health issues.

You are proving the poster's point. You are diagnosing from a distance with no clinical evidence whatsoever.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2016, 05:09:41 pm »
Hillary has one foot in the grave and Trump has one foot in his mouth.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline austingirl

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2016, 05:11:32 pm »
Then we would have a 25th Amendment situation. I'm thinking you would have basically a frozen WH if they try to cover up her illness. As this seems to impact her mentally (versus  FDRs illness, for example, was physical but he could still make speeches and appearances with the proper control), she couldn't do the required photo ops, pressers, and being in front of issues. It would be a crippled WH if she refused to step down.

I'm wondering though if we end up at the electoral college with neither candidate able or willing to fulfill the duty of the office.

This is a nightmare of an election cycle. I am watching a well-rested Hitlery shouting a speech in Scranton PA promising Joe Biden is going to cure cancer, tugging at the heart of the audience with Beau Biden's death. Hitlery will keep Joe Biden on after she is elected to make sure that cancer is cured.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2016, 05:14:25 pm »
You are proving the poster's point. You are diagnosing from a distance with no clinical evidence whatsoever.

I am not diagnosing anything. I am stating the evidence that Hitlery is in poor health. It is there for anyone to see.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2016, 05:16:29 pm »
@austingirl

Bill Clinton will be the unseen president.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 05:17:01 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline austingirl

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2016, 05:18:06 pm »
@austingirl

He and Huma may arm wrestle for it.  :silly:

Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2016, 05:24:57 pm »
@austingirl

He knows where all the bodies are buried and the value of a good dry cleaners.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2016, 05:28:44 pm »
He knows where all the bodies are buried and the value of a good dry cleaners.

:mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 05:29:09 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2016, 05:35:46 pm »
You could just about guarantee a seizure by showing up at a rally and taking pictures using a flash.
Not suggesting, just saying.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 05:36:51 pm by Restored »
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2016, 06:27:55 pm »
@sinkspur

I "think" the instances of her "strange" behavior is a neurological disorder.  Someone said she is taking Warfarin.  That is a "no brainer" since she had a blood clot on the brain; she would have been started on a blood thinner immediately to keep another clot from forming.  There are better types of blood thinner than Warfarin now as my significant other takes one.  She may or may not be taking one now - depends on the opinion of the doctor after the concussion and clot on the brain.

With that said, she has made it through all the travel and appearances and debates for a primary and she is still standing.  If she is still functioning for the presidential debates, they will be significant.  The stress level of the debates is huge and could cause one of her "strange" movements.  If she has a neurological episode, it will be seen by the whole world and cannot be denied and would have to be addressed.  If she makes it through the debates without an incident, that is a positive sign but doesn't mean she is not ill from something.

As a licensed EMT, I worked in a hospital emergency room, on an ambulance responding to car wrecks, etc., and responded to emergency calls from people's homes.  We didn't have the comfort of an office where people came in and sat down and waited to see the doctor.  Every call was an emergency and we had to evaluate quickly, based on what we saw that minute in order to save lives.  We were trained to evaluate behavior to give us an idea where the danger to life was.  That training makes me think what I am seeing is a neurological episode but it doesn't tell me what type it is nor why she is having them.

So, sinkspur, she appears to be ill due to something and no one knows what that is.   I am watching her and Biden right now in Scranton, Penn..  He just finished his speech.  He did a takedown of Trump and did it well.  He said there is a man with him with the nuclear codes and Trump should not be trusted with them.  Clinton will likely take Penn..

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2016, 07:24:43 pm »
Huma would kick Bill's butt!

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2016, 07:54:53 pm »

Bill ain't been looking too healthy himself lately... I think Huma would take him easily...  :pondering:
Let it burn.

HonestJohn

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2016, 10:35:47 pm »

Inquiring minds would like to see evidence not brought forth from the bowels of internet kookery.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2016, 11:48:34 pm »
Hillary's behavior is easily explained.  Not easy to admit, but easily explained.