Author Topic: HEALTH WATCH: Hillary Clinton’s ‘Erratic’ Behavior Raises Eyebrows  (Read 2775 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: HEALTH WATCH: Hillary Clinton’s ‘Erratic’ Behavior Raises Eyebrows
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2016, 12:10:17 am »
Fact is we have two candidates with issues.  Hillary has one foot in the grave and Trump has both feet in bellevue psychiatric hospital.

:laughingdog: :bigsilly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2016, 12:42:09 am »
Inquiring minds want to know why the majority of posters on this web site are defending Hillary Clinton by denying that she has critical and debilitating health issues.

Skepticism in all these Hillarys health diagnosis from a distance story's is not defending Hillary. Both Hillary and Trump will have to have an extensive screening before taking office.  Anything less is just super market tabloid nonsense.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2016, 12:59:12 am »
"She's been dying of the same heart attack for the last 20 years."

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2016, 01:14:13 am »
Hillary's behavior is easily explained.  Not easy to admit, but easily explained.

Either that image is really subtle or I'm kind of slow, because it took me several looks before I "got it"...   :laugh:
Let it burn.