Author Topic: Report: Trump to propose ideological tests for immigrants  (Read 6247 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Report: Trump to propose ideological tests for immigrants
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2016, 09:00:09 pm »
Or Christians, burned to death in their churches. Being 'gay' isn't the only requirement for being badly treated by Islamists, but I suppose 'gay' is more PC than "Christian'.

And, who said it was?  I honestly don't understand the criticism.

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2016, 09:02:04 pm »
No need to bring up homosexuality?  Really?  The fact that in islamic countries homosexuals are targeted for abuse and grotesque deaths shouldn't be brought up in a discussion as to why to restrict immigration from islamic countries? 

So, there would be no reason to bring up treatment of women either?  Or, children?

I'm not trying to defend DT or beat anyone up, but the overwhelming, knee-jerk "Trump is the devil incarnate" gets repetitive and sort of depressing after a while.  He's not.  He's a feckless, undisciplined, narcissistic, 70 year old man-child, as I have stated many times before.  If we do want to talk evil, we have to go to HRC for that.

I've brought this up elsewhere. If people here don't stop and a hold of themselves, they risk becoming an anti-cult movement.  Willing to trash their own principles in exactly the same way as those they oppose.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2016, 01:11:49 am »
And, who said it was?  I honestly don't understand the criticism.
I guess everyone has their fish to fry. I just thought it interesting that the focus seems to be on gays getting murdered there when Christians seem to be a much larger risk group. Or are people just pandering to a more vocal and politically correct 'protected' group, instead of a larger group that is every bit as much threatened?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2016, 04:39:52 am »
No need to bring up homosexuality?  Really?  The fact that in islamic countries homosexuals are targeted for abuse and grotesque deaths shouldn't be brought up in a discussion as to why to restrict immigration from islamic countries? 

So, there would be no reason to bring up treatment of women either?  Or, children?

I'm not trying to defend DT or beat anyone up, but the overwhelming, knee-jerk "Trump is the devil incarnate" gets repetitive and sort of depressing after a while.  He's not.  He's a feckless, undisciplined, narcissistic, 70 year old man-child, as I have stated many times before.  If we do want to talk evil, we have to go to HRC for that.

Yes no need to single out gay rights.  We all have rights.  Sounds so much like black lives matter.  No, all lives matter.  But didn't see him mention anyone else.  And he shouldn't have singled out anyone.  Our Constitution isn't a divisive document.  Sorry you don't get it.  Any test should be generic based on Constitutional rights and values for all United States Citizens. 

ISIS.”

The United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child released a report in February, documenting the many horrors ISIS has imposed on children who are Kurdish, Yazidi, Christian and even Muslim. Children – even those who are mentally challenged – are being tortured, crucified, buried alive, used as suicide bombers and sold as sex slaves, the report said.

“ISIS is hoping to spur current supporters around the world who are dormant, of which there are millions, into joining their caliphate by advertising acts like these, of which there are millions,” said Ryan Mauro, national security analyst for the Clarion Project, a nonprofit organization that educates the public about the threat of Islamic extremism. “They know that they can greatly increase their numbers by appealing to current radicals rather than the broader masses.”

Women are not spared the cruel brutality of ISIS, either.

The Syrian Observatory found that the terror group carried out more executions this week, murdering two married couples by beheading them publicly with a sword for “sorcery.”

“The Islamic State group executed two women by beheading them in Deir Ezzor province, and this is the first time the Observatory has documented women being killed by the group in this manner,” Rami Abdel Rahman, of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, told the Daily Mail.

Other citizens suspected of practicing black magic or sorcery also have been killed, the organization reports, including a magician beheaded in recent weeks in the Iraqi province of Salahuddin.

“The practicing of anything that is not approved by Islamic State under their very strict interpretation of Islam is ‘Haram’ or forbidden,” said Veryan Khan, editorial director for the Florida-based Terrorism, Research & Analysis Consortium. “If the Islamic State thinks that sorcery is real, then black magic would be a threat to them and seen as a danger.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/07/02/isis-executioners-spare-no-one-killing-74-children-for-crimes-including-not.html

Oregon shooter said to have singled out Christians for killing in 'horrific ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/10/02/oregon-shooter-said-to-have-singled-out-christians-for-killing-in-horrific-act-of-cowardice/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2016, 11:45:54 pm »
Yes, of course, @Chosen Daughter, islam targets quite a few types of people.