Author Topic: Beat him like a drum: Donald Trump must not just lose in November; to correct the institutions he’s broken, he must suffer a humiliating defeat  (Read 15116 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Does Hillary pay you as well as her other employees?  You know, "equal pay for equal work"

Seriously, she should hire you.

Do you really want to deny Hillary the White House?   Then stand up like the rest of us and demand that Trump stand down.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It's really just a matter of Democrats switching over and picking some loud mouthed loser for the Republican nominee. The system is gamed.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Liberty Tree Dr

Isn't it "funny" how Trump propagandists seem unaware that their guy is a leftist and those who oppose him on this forum are not??

Isn't it funny how the #NeverTrumpers are working night and day to make sure the Progressive Left hardens their control on the country by handing the election to Hillary?  And isn't it funny their only comfort will be that they can say "I didn't vote for her" as Hillary tears the US down around their ears, and marches their sons and daughters off to slaughter?

Hug your kids and grandkids while you still can.

#NeverTrump = #ProHillary
#NeverTrump = #HillarySupremeCourt
We can survive four years of Trump, we can't survive thirty years of Hillary's Supreme Court picks.

Offline wolfcreek

Do you really want to deny Hillary the White House?   Then stand up like the rest of us and demand that Trump stand down.

Because some white knight is going to come riding to the rescue.

You people have really flipped your lids. Is it post FR derangement syndrome?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 12:37:33 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline wolfcreek

Isn't it funny how the #NeverTrumpers are working night and day to make sure the Progressive Left hardens their control on the country by handing the election to Hillary?  And isn't it funny their only comfort will be that they can say "I didn't vote for her" as Hillary tears the US down around their ears, and marches their sons and daughters off to slaughter?

"like"

Offline HootOwl

What is a fact is that Trump is a narcissistic demagogue and a liberal fraud.  The outcome will be no different with Trump or Hillary.

Hillary intends to bring full, socialized medicine to our country.  The Unions have to join up after the election.  Wonder if they remember that.+  I could go on, but would take too long. :3: :soangry:

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Not much difference between them. Trump has expressed support for rule by decree, he says Obama led the way on executive orders and he won't give that back. Trumps never been a fan of the Constitution or limits on government power anyway.

Trump supporters remind me of some of the SoCons who would be more that happy to use the power of government to enforce their own personal morality. Tyranny can come from either side if the aisle.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee

So that means

#NeverHillary = #ProTrump.
So a vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Trump? I don't see that. 
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Trump supporters remind me of some of the SoCons who would be more that happy to use the power of government to enforce their own personal morality. Tyranny can come from either side if the aisle.

The difference being that Trump won't be supported by the media like Hillary will be. They will hammer him continuously. Also, Trump is not a social conservative. He's all over the map.  Tyranny can only come from an unopposed leader.
That will be Hillary.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline wolfcreek

So that means

#NeverHillary = #ProTrump.
So a vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Trump? I don't see that.

Voting for Johnson would likely take a vote away from Trump whereas, voting for Stein might hurt Hillary.

However, in this election year, all bets are off.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

The difference being that Trump won't be supported by the media like Hillary will be. They will hammer him continuously. Also, Trump is not a social conservative. He's all over the map.  Tyranny can only come from an unopposed leader.
That will be Hillary.

Point taken. My poorly made point was that disregard for the Constitution and rule of law aren't restricted to one party or personal philosophy.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 01:00:32 pm by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Rivergirl

The madman and all his mad hangers on are already screaming about a 'rigged' election.  This guy will have to be taken away in a straight jacket ranting about how 'unfair' the msm has been to him.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Trump is not a social conservative.

Trump is not any kind of conservative.  He is a crony capitalist that will play one side against the other to further his own desires, even going so far as to throw a presidential race in lieu of future political favors.

Offline sinkspur

Really, you're equating support for Trump by people he doesn't control with Hillary putting the Orlando shooter's father in the camera shot at her rally?  And that is equivalent in your mind?

Yesterday, I was accused of being a paid Trump poster.  Based on the logic you're showing with this response, and the continual drumbeat of anti-Trump articles you're posting, it is more likely that you are being paid by the Hillary campaign. 

For the record, Hillary's rally was open to the public.  Her campaign says they didn't invite anybody. And they had no idea who Mafteen was.

I am opposed to Trump.  I post anti-Trump articles to inform posters here and the large number of guests who are viewing this forum at any given hour.  You are free to post all the pro-Trump articles you wish (if you can find any). 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Night Hides Not

Trump is not any kind of conservative.  He is a crony capitalist that will play one side against the other to further his own desires, even going so far as to throw a presidential race in lieu of future political favors.

+1, applies nicely to my first tag line.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 01:20:37 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline cato potatoe

If Trump drops out in the next few weeks, the party can nominate a candidate with less baggage.  Whomever that person is would stand a chance of winning the November election.  This is your last opportunity to disembark the Trumptanic.

Offline wolfcreek

If Trump drops out in the next few weeks, the party can nominate a candidate with less baggage.  Whomever that person is would stand a chance of winning the November election.  This is your last opportunity to disembark the Trumptanic.

Better get busy.

Offline musiclady

Well, I'm sure you've been told this many, many times before, but the TRUTH of the matter is, that it's the Trump crew who nominated him as a "Republican" Presidential candidate, and forced this corrupt leftist Democrat down the rest of our throats, who are responsible for putting Hillary in the WH.

So if you've been on the Trump bandwagon.............. the only one of at least 15 candidates who CAN'T beat Hillary, and clearly, from his friendship with Hillary and his bonkers behavior, doesn't WANT to beat Hillary.............then you will bear the responsibility of what she does with our kids and grandkids.

As for your #NeverTrump = #ProHillary  propaganda......... it is entirely false.  It is a lie created to force people of conscience to violate that conscience.

I will not vote for a corrupt, pro-abortion, pro-Obama care, pro-big government leftist.  I have never voted for a Democrat, and I'm not starting now.

Ergo NO Trump, NO Hillary.   And my conscience will be clear until the day I die.

@Liberty Tree Dr
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

If Trump will stand down before the end of August, there will be plenty of time for conservatives and other sane folks to rally around Mike Pence.

What's derangement is your folly that Trump can win this election.  He cannot, and must not.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

How much does Hillary pay you to support her chosen Republican candidate?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Voting for Johnson would likely take a vote away from Trump whereas, voting for Stein might hurt Hillary.

However, in this election year, all bets are off.
So if I vote for one third party candidate I'm taking a vote away from Trump, but if I vote for the other third party candidate I'm taking a vote away from Hillary. Wow!  :thud:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

How much does Hillary pay you to support her chosen Republican candidate?

Too much considering how absolutely ineffective they all are........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

I have a long IGNORE list today. It's gotten quite big lately.

Offline unknown

meh

'to correct the institutions he’s broken"

What specific institutions has he broken? And maybe they needed breaking.

:bash:  :smash:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Isn't it "funny" how Trump propagandists seem unaware that their guy is a leftist and those who oppose him on this forum are not??

Isn't it funny that those who oppose him on this forum would be very happy to vote for leftists democrats such as Kasich, or Jebbie, or McCain?

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)