Author Topic: Beat him like a drum: Donald Trump must not just lose in November; to correct the institutions he’s broken, he must suffer a humiliating defeat  (Read 15198 times)

Online mountaineer

Geez, how many  11513 11513 11513 have had to die for this thread? We might actually accomplish something if we stopped treating each other as the enemy.   :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Actually, I really am glad to know how deep the hatred and anger is just because I don't support Trump.

These people were my "friends" before this.  I haven't changed a single bit.  I am not the monster they say I am, and yet, there it is.

Abject hatred.  And hideous lies.

I'm rethinking a lot of things about this forum right now.

@flowers confession of hatred has thrown me for a loop.  I need to reconsider staying around.....

For the record:  @AbaraXas @Bigun  @Lando Lincoln @skeeter

No you don't! not for a second!

I have only three words for you!

illegitimi non carborundum
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
What you approved of yesterday was abject hatred.

I haven't lost it.

I think I've found it, actually, by finding out who you really are.

I can truly say I haven't been as disappointed by anyone on this forum than I am in you this day.  There is no fixing this.  You have said things that aren't going to go away when the election is over.  Perhaps you want to reconsider what you have condoned....

Lies.

Masks have been ripped of all over the place lately!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline unknown

It is quite funny to me how people like you continually assume things that are CLEARLY not in evidence!

Cool! Then you and I are both are having one great big group hug laugh...   :grouphug:    034 :bighug: :mauslaff:

Except that many of those that I am referencing have said that would be willing to vote for the liberal leftist democrats Kasich, McCain, Jebbie, et al..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline musiclady

Advice accepted, sir!   :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Cool! Then you and I are both are having one great big group hug laugh...   :grouphug:    034 :bighug: :mauslaff:

Except that many of those that I am referencing have said that would be willing to vote for the liberal leftist democrats Kasich, McCain, Jebbie, et al..

I'm not laughing because you aren't the LEAST bit funny!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

Amen. Glad you decided to stick around @musiclady 
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

Masks have been ripped of all over the place lately!

Indeed.

And some are surprising..... at least to me.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline unknown

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Amen. Glad you decided to stick around @musiclady

Thank you for your kind words, and your fighting spirit.

It's meant a lot to me!  :patriot:

@Idaho_Cowboy
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 11:52:13 pm by musiclady »

Offline musiclady

Offline unknown

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
What would I do without you??   888high58888

I hope you never find out!  At least not anytime soon!  :whistle:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Offline musiclady

I hope you never find out!  At least not anytime soon!  :whistle:

Not planning on it.   ^-^

Oh........... and thanks again for yesterday.  Your support was invaluable.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 11:49:11 pm by musiclady »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Not planning on it.   ^-^

Oh........... and thanks again for yesterday.  Your support was invaluable.

I just callum like I seeum! Always have and always will!  But I do thank you for the kind words!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

I just callum like I seeum! Always have and always will!  But I do thank you for the kind words!

Much deserved!

Offline unknown

Is McCain running for president?

No.

Nor is Kasich, nor Jebbie, nor Christie, nor Dr. Carson, nor Cruz, ....

It is now down to two: Clinton and Trump

Offline unknown

Online mountaineer

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
No.

Nor is Kasich, nor Jebbie, nor Christie, nor Dr. Carson, nor Cruz, ....

It is now down to two: Clinton and Trump

You forgot a few didn't you?

Some of us have decided we are NOT going too play that hostage dilemma game with the two (really one) parties EVER AGAIN!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
So let's focus on them.

Why?  They are two slices out of the same cyanide laced pie!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Why?  They are two slices out of the same cyanide laced pie!
Bigun, I was addressing the irrelevant posts about Kasich and McCain.