Author Topic: Armed with junk science and old photos, critics question #HillarysHealth  (Read 19392 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Armed with junk science and old photos, critics question #HillarysHealth
« Reply #125 on: August 15, 2016, 03:41:04 pm »
Sorry, I was having this same discussion on another forum. They, from what I see, have sold body parts but, there's no conclusive evidence at this point. [they haven't be convicted of such]
Correction not sold are selling. It's not exactly a secret wolf and it's sadly mostly above board and legal; you might even be able to get a copy of their catalog. They best ones are the ones that are born alive, then you get top quality parts from them. If that doesn't make you sick to your stomach, you are one cold hearted son of a gun. Tell me again of the great things they do.

You can't find other sources this one was handy:
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/09/30/planned-parenthood-ceo-confirms-it-will-not-stop-selling-body-parts-from-aborted-babies/

http://thefederalist.com/2015/09/29/a-quick-and-easy-guide-to-the-planned-parenthood-videos/

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/feb/08/john-obannon/del-john-obannon-says-planned-parenthood-sold-feta/

Note, the issue here isn't the selling it's the profit. We already know what they are it's just a matter of haggling over the price 30 pieces of silver isn't what it used to be.

“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Steve_Seattle

« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2016, 12:58:40 am »
"The reporter he is referring to has a neuromuscular disease.
Is the spastic handwaving typical of Trump's gestures? Maybe he does, too."

The reporter actually has a disease which leaves his hand in a permanently clenched position.  He does NOT exhibit "spastic" hand-waving, nor does he shake, have tremors, or exhibit any kind of facial tic.  It's quite possible - maybe even likely - that Trump didn't even know of the reporter's disability until the press accused him of making fun of it.  I saw the video in which the reporter tried to walk-back his story about Muslims cheering 9/11;  IT DID NOT EVEN SHOW HIS HANDS, and he was not shaking in any way.  Trump's fluttering hand gestures are those typically used when you are describing someone who is hemming-and-hawing, dissembling.  Trump used exactly the same gestures when describing comments made by Ted Cruz.  He was NOT mocking a disabled person's affliction. 

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2016, 05:36:49 pm »
"The reporter he is referring to has a neuromuscular disease.
Is the spastic handwaving typical of Trump's gestures? Maybe he does, too."

The reporter actually has a disease which leaves his hand in a permanently clenched position.  He does NOT exhibit "spastic" hand-waving, nor does he shake, have tremors, or exhibit any kind of facial tic.  It's quite possible - maybe even likely - that Trump didn't even know of the reporter's disability until the press accused him of making fun of it.  I saw the video in which the reporter tried to walk-back his story about Muslims cheering 9/11;  IT DID NOT EVEN SHOW HIS HANDS, and he was not shaking in any way.  Trump's fluttering hand gestures are those typically used when you are describing someone who is hemming-and-hawing, dissembling.  Trump used exactly the same gestures when describing comments made by Ted Cruz.  He was NOT mocking a disabled person's affliction.
What are you going to believe folks? The Trumpslaining, or your own lying eyes?

“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2016, 05:40:30 pm »
What are you going to believe folks? The Trumpslaining, or your own lying eyes?

CNN

:silly:

Offline TomSea

« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2016, 05:44:31 pm »
I don't think we should ever make fun of the sickly, the aged and so on but this film still certainly makes one wonder. It's baffling just like that incident with the reporters.

http://www.teaparty.org/begins-seizure-drug-makers-targeting-hillary-clinton-articles-183283/

What if a Bush '43 acted this way at the convention. Does one think the MSM would dismiss it?

If she is ill, indeed, I wish her full recovery.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2016, 05:47:21 pm »
CNN

So are you saying that isn't really Donald Trump?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #131 on: August 22, 2016, 05:50:29 pm »
CNN

Are you nuts?  That video was on every major network. 

Attempting to defend Trump mocking a handicapped person makes you look ridiculous.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #132 on: August 22, 2016, 05:52:50 pm »
Are you nuts?  That video was on every major network. 

Attempting to defend Trump mocking a handicapped person makes you look ridiculous.

And apparently Tom doesn't mind looking ridiculous.

Anything for the Master, you know..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #133 on: August 22, 2016, 05:54:23 pm »
Trump did not know who that reporter was even.... That seems to be an unfounded allegation, he was making fun of all reporters, I don't even know if the journalist in question had a disability that would match up to the version that Trump was making fun of him.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2016, 05:59:19 pm »
Trump did not know who that reporter was even.... That seems to be an unfounded allegation, he was making fun of all reporters, I don't even know if the journalist in question had a disability that would match up to the version that Trump was making fun of him.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2016, 06:07:06 pm »

I know we're not supposed to call people liars here but this is patently ridiculous thing to say. 

Trump was referring to this specific reporter.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2016, 06:08:06 pm »
So are you saying that isn't really Donald Trump?

Apparently CNN uses amazing CG techniques to make it just LOOK like it's Trump.

Remarkable, isn't it??   :smokin:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2016, 06:11:18 pm »
The reporter actually has a disease which leaves his hand in a permanently clenched position.  He does NOT exhibit "spastic" hand-waving, nor does he shake, have tremors, or exhibit any kind of facial tic.  It's quite possible - maybe even likely - that Trump didn't even know of the reporter's disability until the press accused him of making fun of it.

@Steve_Seattle

He knew the reporter on a first-name basis.  Note in the video that Trump doesn't flop that right hand loosely backwards...he keeps it bent like the reporter's hand.  It's definitely a personal mockery.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2016, 06:16:12 pm »
Apparently CNN uses amazing CG techniques to make it just LOOK like it's Trump.

Remarkable, isn't it??   :smokin:
Amazing. That's why I've decided to only get my news from TBR GOTV section and Trump's twitter page.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2016, 06:18:02 pm »
I know we're not supposed to call people liars here but this is patently ridiculous thing to say. 

Trump was referring to this specific reporter.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

Believe whatever the Clinton News Network says.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/trump-denies-mocking-disabled-reporter-article-1.2447814

http://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

What the media did not choose to show you was video of Serge Kovaleski. Notice how the media only showed and still shows photos of him. This was done for a reason. As it turns out, Kovaleski’s disability is a congenital condition called arthrogryposis. Arthrogryposis causes restricted movement in the joints but does not cause spasms or uncontrolled moving of the limbs like cerebral palsy does.To show the depths of the deceit, one CNN reporter explained, while displaying a still photo of him, that Kovaleski, “suffers from a chronic condition that impairs movement of his arms.” Again, the implication is that Kovaleski can’t control his arms from moving. To the contrary, Kovaleski appears perfectly calm when giving interviews. Thus, if Trump truly wanted to mock Kovaleski’s disability, he would have had to stand perfectly still with a flexed right hand and not flail his arms. don’t believe me? Watch the video:

In addition, Trump used the same flailing arm movements in a South Carolina rally to impersonate a flustered Ted Cruz being asked about waterboarding. To my knowledge Cruz is not physically disabled:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2016, 06:19:06 pm »
Amazing. That's why I've decided to only get my news from TBR GOTV section and Trump's twitter page.

That's the way to go, Idaho!  It keeps life simple when you don't have to read anything written by people who actually THINK.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Offline TomSea

« Reply #142 on: August 22, 2016, 06:20:53 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgNDWzSu1dM

Please keep this in mind and spread the word whenever you hear the left continually claim Trump is against disabled people at the Democratic Convention this week.

UPDATED on 7/28/16

It turns out that at the very same South Carolina rally Trump imitated Kovaleski, he also used similar arm and hand gestures to imitate a very non-disabled general who was asked about ISIS. Do you remember the media reporting this? Watch below:

http://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQQq50JWsmY

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #143 on: August 22, 2016, 06:22:08 pm »
Believe whatever the Clinton News Network says.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/trump-denies-mocking-disabled-reporter-article-1.2447814

So the video doesn't exist?   Is the video fake?

Or are you fake?

Things like this are why so many people find it impossible to vote for Trump.  Folks like you excuse away the most disgusting abhorrent behavior.  What Trump did in this case is wrong on many levels not the least of which is that its un-Presidential.  This kind of behavior would hurt us in the world.  The world thinks Obama is a joke and America loses respect.   Trump is even worse.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #144 on: August 22, 2016, 06:30:07 pm »
So the video doesn't exist?   Is the video fake?

Or are you fake?

Things like this are why so many people find it impossible to vote for Trump.  Folks like you excuse away the most disgusting abhorrent behavior.  What Trump did in this case is wrong on many levels not the least of which is that its un-Presidential.  This kind of behavior would hurt us in the world.  The world thinks Obama is a joke and America loses respect.   Trump is even worse.

I'm not getting into a pissing war with you, the videos prove you wrong, you are siding with Hussein who allowed ISIS to grow and you think Trump is worse, no surprise. Play your ad hom games with someone else. What do you expect from someone going off topic on a thread like this.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 06:32:22 pm by TomSea »

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2016, 06:54:03 pm »

Trump most certainly knew who Serge Kovaleski was.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/reporter-donald-trump-mocked-spent-day-mogul-1989-article-1.2448381

But the sensitive billionaire didn't like that Kovaleksi's story called out the plane for being late.

"The following day, when my story ran, Trump was furious," he said. "The story, to the best of my recollection, lead with the fact that the flight left 12 or 18 minutes late on its first voyage even though Trump had run many ads saying the Trump Shuttle would be the most on-time airline in the industry."

"Trump and the guy who was running the Trump Shuttle for him ... called me the day the story ran and Trump started screaming over the speaker phone about what a piece of sh-- the story was,” Kovaleski said.

Trump never forgets a grudge.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2016, 07:00:31 pm »
I'm not getting into a pissing war with you, the videos prove you wrong, you are siding with Hussein who allowed ISIS to grow and you think Trump is worse, no surprise. Play your ad hom games with someone else. What do you expect from someone going off topic on a thread like this.

The videos show he was talking about the specific reporter.    Trump is a joke and the world knows it.

How can you defend someone like that and make excuses for this kind of behavior?   

Offline TomSea

« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2016, 07:11:24 pm »
By the way, President Obama made a joke that his bowling was like he was in the Special Olympics so if that is not mocking the handicapped, I don't know what is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HOBTUCv4o0

Oh, but the most pro-abortion president ever earns being better than Trump on this "conservative" forum.

Kovaleski denied remembering that he wrote that a "swarm" of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated the 911 attacks, yet, Trump is expected to remember him?

Was Trump doing “a spot-on imitation” of Kovaleski?

No. Kovaleski does not shake around. He does not shake his arms as he speaks. His wrists do not flail. His fingers do not hang limp and loose. His head is not locked backward. His mouth is not gaping open. His left arm is straight, not bent or shaking. He does not talk that way.

http://www.newstandardpress.com/did-trump-mock-that-disability/

Kovaleski doesn't shake around, Trump shook and he shook at other times, he has acted similarly in talking about Cruz and apparently Rubio too, along with some General.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #148 on: August 22, 2016, 07:11:45 pm »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2016, 07:13:44 pm »
Trump most certainly knew who Serge Kovaleski was.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/reporter-donald-trump-mocked-spent-day-mogul-1989-article-1.2448381

Trump never forgets a grudge.

Then, why didn't Kovaleski remember the story he, Kovalevski wrote saying Muslims celebrated 911 in New Jersey?  Kovalevski forgot.  Trump showed an imitation of a journalist groveling, as shown, he has also done similar to other personalities, Cruz and Rubio too.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 07:14:51 pm by TomSea »