Author Topic: Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration  (Read 2456 times)

rangerrebew

Father Of Muslim US Soldier Is Attorney Specializing In Selling US Citizenship
Photo of Kerry Picket
Kerry Picket
Reporter
4:39 PM 08/01/2016

Khizr Khan, who   Khizr Khan, who's son Humayun (L) was killed serving in the U.S. Army, speaks at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. July 28, 2016. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson

Khizr Khan, the father of a fallen Muslim U.S. soldier, is an immigration attorney whose specialty is a program that critics say allows immigrants to buy their way in the United States.

According to Khan’s website, he specializes in law related to the E-2 and EB-5 programs, which hands out green cards to foreign investors that put at least $500,000 into certain American firms. The investor can also get green cards for certain family members.

Khan says he helps his clients buy real estate in the U.S. as well as start businesses.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/father-of-muslim-us-soldier-is-attorney-specializing-in-selling-us-citizenship/#ixzz4GAkYBgRD

rangerrebew

Khizr Khan Has Written Extensively On Sharia Law
Alex Pfeiffer
Reporter
3:35 PM 08/01/2016

PHILADELPHIA, PA - JULY 28: on the fourth day of the Democratic National Convention at the Wells Fargo Center, July 28, 2016 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton received the number of votes needed to secure the party   PHILADELPHIA, PA - JULY 28: on the fourth day of the Democratic National Convention at the Wells Fargo Center, July 28, 2016 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton received the number of votes needed to secure the party's nomination. An estimated 50,000 people are expected in Philadelphia, including hundreds of protesters and members of the media. The four-day Democratic National Convention kicked off July 25. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images) ∧

Khizr Khan, the Muslim father of a slain American soldier, is an attorney who has previously written in a law journal about Islamic law. He specifically wrote about the purity of the Quran and the Sunnah over all other texts and interpretations.

Khan rose to fame after speaking at the Democratic National Convention Thursday and pulling out a pocket U.S. Constitution imploring if Donald Trump had even read it.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/khizr-khan-has-previously-written-extensively-on-sharia-law/#ixzz4GAkscD00

Offline LonestarDream

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet.

This development is significant, as his website proved—as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America.

A snapshot of his now deleted website, as captured by the Wayback Machine which takes snapshots archiving various websites on the Internet, shows that as a lawyer he engages in procurement of EB5 immigration visas and other “Related Immigration Services.”

The website is completely removed from the Internet, and instead directs visitors to the URL at which it once was to a page parking the URL run by GoDaddy.

The EB5 program, which helps wealthy foreigners usually from the Middle East essentially buy their way into America, is fraught with corruption. U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) has detailed such corruption over the past several months, and in February issued a blistering statement about it.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

Would love to see Khan's EB5 client list.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 05:47:46 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline sinkspur

Occam's Razor says that the "contact us" part of the website was generating hate emails from Trump's alt-right neanderthals.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 06:02:39 pm by LonestarDream »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

Occam's Razor says that the "contact us" part of the website was generating hate emails from Trump's alt-right neanderthals.

Barack Obama agrees with your characterization of Mr. Trump's supporters and thanks you for your support.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 06:01:04 pm by aligncare »

Offline LonestarDream

Occam's razor for me says that his EB5 client list is about to be found out and he does not want his clients to be known or how much he has profited from them.

Or he does not want to draw further attention to his associations with Clinton Corruption.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Putting people who think they know what Occam's Razor means, but really don't, on ignore...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline LonestarDream

Khan could also have simply disabled the link on the website for a time.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 07:29:57 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Barack Obama agrees with your characterization of Mr. Trump's supporters and thanks you for your support.
Hitlery also agrees, and thanks you for picking the only "Republican," she could beat.

Wingnut

Putting people who think they know what Occam's Razor means, but really don't, on ignore...

I currently use Dollar Shave Club Razors.  For about $3 a month I get a nice close shave.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I haven't heard Obama say that Trump is part of the Clinton Machine.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I currently use Dollar Shave Club Razors.  For about $3 a month I get a nice close shave.
Occam’s nose hair trimmer suggests the silliest answer is probably true. So based on Occam’s nose hair trimmer I suggest... aliens.... oh snap.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
All you Tuesday...don't-quit-your-day-job 'comics' should remember that Obama has let in 1,000,000 Muslim immigrants into the USA since 2009.

That was as of a couple of months ago.

The 'faucet' is on full blast until January 20th.

To say Mr. Khan should have kept his mouth shut is an understatement.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

Khan deletes pro-Muslim immigration law-firm website
Trump critic financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play migration into U.S.
Published: 3 hours ago

Khizr Khan, accompanied by his wife, holds up a copy of the U.S. Constitution as he condemns Donald Trump at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia July 28. 2016.

Khizr Khan, accompanied by his wife, holds up a copy of the U.S. Constitution as he condemns Donald Trump at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia July 28, 2016.

Khizr Khan, the father of a slain Muslim U.S. soldier, who condemned Republican nominee Donald Trump at the Democratic National Convention, has suddenly deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet.

And the development comes after it was widely reported that Khan financially profits from a pay-to-play scheme bringing Muslim migrants into the U.S., Breitbart reported.

According to screenshots captured by the Internet archiving website Wayback Machine, Khan is a lawyer who helps obtain EB5 immigration visas and offers other “Related Immigration Services.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/khan-deletes-pro-muslim-immigration-law-firm-website/#YBm0YrbRdtCozX2S.99

Silver Pines

@aligncare

It isn't necessary to "characterize" them when you've seen them in action on social media. 

Offline LonestarDream

That is the key point, isn't it..

All you Tuesday...don't-quit-your-day-job 'comics' should remember that Obama has let in 1,000,000 Muslim immigrants into the USA since 2009.

That was as of a couple of months ago.

The 'faucet' is on full blast until January 20th.

To say Mr. Khan should have kept his mouth shut is an understatement.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Previous post I made on the subject:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,218635.msg998900.html#msg998900

Watch this guy to drop from sight and from the media like a hot potato.

HonestJohn

I use single blade safety razors.

I buy my blades on Amazon.  100 blades for $7.50.

They work *VERY* well.

And they come from Turkey.

<Gasp! Muslim razor blades!  They might try and slit my throat!>

:tongue2:

Wingnut

I use single blade safety razors.

They work *VERY* well.

And they come from Turkey.
<Gasp! Muslim razor blades!  They might try and slit my throat!>

:tongue2:

:pondering: :chairbang:They did use those blades in the Box Cutters!...  Just say'n!
Allah Arkbar...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 10:05:40 pm by Wingnut »

HonestJohn

:pondering: :chairbang:They did use those blades in the Box Cutters!...  Just say'n!
Allah Arkbar...

Here they are:

Wingnut

Here they are:

\

My Bad.  Those blades!   Old school!

HonestJohn

\

My Bad.  Those blades!   Old school!

At $7.50 for 100 blades... that lasts over a year for me.