Author Topic: Khans say they want to step out of Trump fight  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Vulcan

Re: Khans say they want to step out of Trump fight
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2016, 09:11:57 pm »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

HonestJohn

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2016, 10:14:39 pm »
I know many of you despise Trump, but attacking Trump on this is wrong.  What did Trump say that attacked those Gold Star parents?  11513  He began his comments saying that their son was  a hero.
  What about the Gold Star mothers of the dead marines in Bengazi????   Hillary lied to them and told them to "Shut up".  She was responsible for their deaths,and has treated them like dirt.  The media thinks they really have something on Trump now!!  Did they mention Pat Smith and the other women?  Khans was there for no other reason that to attack Trump--and help Hillary.  They are pawns of the Democrats   (demagogues)  --disgusting.

Hillary said the mother was wrong.

Trump says the parents "have no right" to question him.

---

What would you think if Myst said you have no right to speak your mind here?

Silver Pines

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2016, 11:00:45 pm »
Going on television to stump for a candidate is not how most people mourn. The man has a television name which makes the cathode ray tube resonate. His career history says he is an insider or aspiring to be.
This is the Videodrome which Cronenberg warned about in that curious film.

Regardless, the decent thing would have been to make a sympathetic remark and let it go.

Silver Pines

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2016, 11:03:46 pm »
If he were any kind of "Man" he would have expressed a little sympathy for them and moved on.

He has no idea of what it means to be a man.

@Cripplecreek

Offline Liberty Tree Dr

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2016, 12:13:02 am »
Trump loves to insult private citizens.

He doesn't like bashing Hillary much apparently.

He ceased to be a private citizen when he stepped up to that convention podium and joined the battle for the White House as a Clinton partisan. 

My take - now people are digging into his business and personal dealings, and turning up interesting Islamist connections.  Time to scurry back into the shadows. 
#NeverTrump = #HillarySupremeCourt
We can survive four years of Trump, we can't survive thirty years of Hillary's Supreme Court picks.

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2016, 01:16:06 am »
You're wrong.  tRump should have kept his big, giant pie hole shut on the whole matter.  Both sides have their pawns.  Nobody would have even care that the guy endorsed the witch except the Great Pumpkin tRumpkin insists of attacking the wrong people.  If asked about it he could have simply said that he felt sorry for their loss, but he had nothing to do with it.  It was Hillary who voted for the war and other Muslims who killed his son.  He could have even brought up Pat Smith and Hillary's direct involvement in her son's death.

He always has to make it about himself because his father raised him to believe he was a King.

Still,  what actual statement did he say that attacked them.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2016, 01:25:21 am »
Regardless, the decent thing would have been to make a sympathetic remark and let it go.

But that wouldn't have helped Hillary a bit ...

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2016, 02:17:50 am »
I know many of you despise Trump, but attacking Trump on this is wrong.  What did Trump say that attacked those Gold Star parents?  11513  He began his comments saying that their son was  a hero.
  What about the Gold Star mothers of the dead marines in Bengazi????   Hillary lied to them and told them to "Shut up".  She was responsible for their deaths,and has treated them like dirt.  The media thinks they really have something on Trump now!!  Did they mention Pat Smith and the other women?  Khans was there for no other reason that to attack Trump--and help Hillary.  They are pawns of the Democrats   (demagogues)  --disgusting.

I wish that Trump supporters would realize that we are not Hillary voters.  None of us that I know of condone anything that Hillary did, does, or say's.  She shouldn't even be able to run.  She should be in prison.  I am still trying to figure out how a person who has done the things she did can run for POTUS.  I find her disgusting and unfit.  Does it help?

I also find Trump disgusting.  Not rational.  Mentally unable to hold the office of President.  Every day its a new story of how incompetent he is.  The news is filled with Trump mishaps.

The man is a Father of a war hero.  Trump should have kept his mouth shut.  If Trump was worthy of my vote he wouldn't attack military families.  We want our candidate to be the moral one.  He isn't.  Sad

Nuff said.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2016, 02:45:44 am »
Title:
"Khans say they want to step out of Trump fight"

What was it ol' Harry Truman once said about the kitchen and the heat?

Only in this case, I sense the reason they're backing away has more to do with facts and truth than it does with heat.

They want to keep what's in the closet... IN the closet.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2016, 02:54:33 am »
You can bet every EB5 case from Kahn's firm will be vetted with a fine tooth comb.

Too much interest has been stirred up.

Yep..shine a light on a muslim cockroach.... maybe not the kid, but Daddy Kahn is dirty. I have no doubt he would love a hit and run.

This is one time I am on trumps side.

Expose the bastard.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass