Author Topic: 'She's the devil!': Trump goes all-in on bashing Hillary as he says Bernie Sanders 'made a deal with the devil' by endorsing her  (Read 3651 times)

HAPPY2BME

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com In Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Published: 20:10 EST, 1 August 2016

Donald Trump said during a Pennsylvania rally that Bernie Sanders 'made a deal with the devil' by agreeing to endorse Hillary Clinton last week
    'She's the devil!' he boomed
    Trump isn't the first politician to go there this year; former House Speaker John Boehner called Ted Cruz 'Lucifer in the flesh' in April
    Sanders' campaign manager had said it was Hillary who 'made a deal with the devil' by accepting millions of dollars from Wall Street donors
    Dr. Ben Carson said during the Republican National Convention that Hillary Clinton's mentor Saul Alinsky dedicated his book to Lucifer

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719150/She-s-devil-Trump-goes-Hillary-bashing-says-Bernie-Sanders-deal-devil-endorsing-her.html#ixzz4G8w0FuIT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

HAPPY2BME

Hey all you Trump Hater$ here.

If you are against Donald Trump, you are IN BED WITH THE DEVIL.

Offline Frank Cannon

Donny's in bed with the devil too....

HAPPY2BME

Donny's in bed with the devil too....

===========================

You sure seem to know his sex habits a lot.  Are you a pro at this?

Offline Frank Cannon

I would say so. I ran a brothel on the side in college so I know a filthy whore like Trumps wife when I see one.

BTW, how much pride swells up in you while you are supporting a guy who says things on the stump that can't be quoted at this forum for fear of being banned or a potential First Lady who has photographs that can't be posted here for decorum reasons?

geronl

Calling your opponent "the devil" sounds stupid and childish.

geronl

Maybe Donnie should keep those things private.

Offline GilesB

I would say so. I ran a brothel on the side in college so I know a filthy whore like Trumps wife when I see one.

Just curious if Trump's comments about Cruz's wife upset you?

Offline GilesB

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com In Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Published: 20:10 EST, 1 August 2016

Donald Trump said during a Pennsylvania rally that Bernie Sanders 'made a deal with the devil' by agreeing to endorse Hillary Clinton last week
    'She's the devil!' he boomed
    Trump isn't the first politician to go there this year; former House Speaker John Boehner called Ted Cruz 'Lucifer in the flesh' in April
    Sanders' campaign manager had said it was Hillary who 'made a deal with the devil' by accepting millions of dollars from Wall Street donors
    Dr. Ben Carson said during the Republican National Convention that Hillary Clinton's mentor Saul Alinsky dedicated his book to Lucifer

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719150/She-s-devil-Trump-goes-Hillary-bashing-says-Bernie-Sanders-deal-devil-endorsing-her.html#ixzz4G8w0FuIT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Dr. Carson stated a fact.  The rest are statements of opinion.  Big difference.

Offline JustPassinThru

Yeah...well...at least he's addressing his true opponent - instead of fixating on someone who dropped out of the nomination process three months ago.

Now, if he could just move on beyond name calling...and actually indicate why HIS plans are BETTER than whatever is in HER cracked noggin...we'd have progress...

...nah...never happen.  Intelligent people discuss ideas.  Average people discuss events.  Donnie Trump spreads gossip, calls others names and slanders them...he would bore morons in a conversation...

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

@Frank Cannon
@HAPPY2BME

We know a lot about Donald Trump’s sex habits as he himself has talked and even bragged about it. Not to mention that during the “last days of disco” during the first years of the AIDS epidemic, when Trump was going to night clubs including Studio54 and claiming to be bedding a lot of women, he compared it to his own personal Viet Nam.

In a 1997 interview with shock jock Howard Stern, Trump talked about how he had been “lucky” not to have contracted diseases when he was sleeping around.

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/10/media/donald-trump-howard-stern/

But Trump has also appeared on the shock-jock's show multiple times since the 1990s to field questions about everything from the size of his genitalia to premature ejaculation, sleeping with another man's girlfriend and his wife's bathroom habits. He's also criticized several women for their body shape, described the time he watched a celebrity sex tape, fondly recalled days before the rise in sexually transmitted diseases made condoms necessary and once compared a shrinking economy to a woman's contractions in pregnancy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/from-playboy-to-president-trumps-past-behavior-collides-with-his-white-house-bid/2016/05/09/46bed6f8-12fe-11e6-93ae-50921721165d_story.html

He wrote in his best-selling books that a parade of famous women wanted to date him. In his 1997 “The Art of the Comeback,” he wrote, “If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller (which it will be anyway!).” He also wrote in that book about being “linked to dozens of other women. . . . It was incredible, being intimately associated with women I had never heard of. Women themselves — some very famous — were linking themselves to me. I guess they wanted some of the publicity. They were calling. Their agents were calling. It was a circus! It was sick!”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trump-said-a-lot-of-gross-things-about-women-on-howar?utm_term=.vxr76BDKY#.dfboVDlWY
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Neverdul

Dr. Carson stated a fact.  The rest are statements of opinion.  Big difference.

Just curious?  Has Trump ever apologized to Dr. Ben Carson for the things he said about him?  Saying Carson was pathological and an incurable just like a child molester and was just an OK doctor and was heavily involved in abortion?

Offline GilesB

Just curious?  Has Trump ever apologized to Dr. Ben Carson for the things he said about him?  Saying Carson was pathological and an incurable just like a child molester and was just an OK doctor and was heavily involved in abortion?

How is that question relevant to the thread?  No, I don't think he apologized.

Offline Neverdul

How is that question relevant to the thread?  No, I don't think he apologized.

I think it is quite relevant. Trump slandered and disparaged Dr. Carson in no uncertain terms and also told some outright lies about him, which IIRC are Sins according to the Bible. Carson apologized for some things he said about Trump which were not nearly so harsh.  But Trump never apologized or retracted anything he said about Carson.

One could say that Carson sold his sole to the “devil” by endorsing and acting as a surrogate for Trump.

Offline GilesB

Excuse me - I was not aware that this was about sins listed in the Bible, my bad.

You might be inclined to say Carson sold his soul.  I am not, nor am I inclined to call Trump "the devil" - in spite of his sins.

Let me take you back:
There is a difference between opining that so-and-so is the devil and saying that Hillary Clinton admires Saul Alinsky (a fact) and that Alinsky dedicated his book, "Rules for Radicals" to Lucifer (a fact).

Offline kjam22

Excuse me - I was not aware that this was about sins listed in the Bible, my bad.

You might be inclined to say Carson sold his soul.  I am not, nor am I inclined to call Trump "the devil" - in spite of his sins.

Let me take you back:
There is a difference between opining that so-and-so is the devil and saying that Hillary Clinton admires Saul Alinsky (a fact) and that Alinsky dedicated his book, "Rules for Radicals" to Lucifer (a fact).

I've been convinced the antichrist is running for president this election.  I just can't decide if it's trumpy or hillary.......
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 10:39:33 am by kjam22 »
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Both candidates are demons, and it appears the electorate is demonically possessed. 

Offline kevindavis007

If you are going to attack the candidate, attack the candidate on the issues.. Don't call the candidate names. Also, you have to say when you are better than the candidate...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline goodwithagun

Uh oh. There's no way she'll attend his next wedding after that comment.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

She'll be there...

Offline kevindavis007

Provided he is  still "rich" when this is all said and done.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Mom MD

Seriously?  Seeing one person for what they are does not put me in bed with the devil.  I'm looking for a reason to vote for trump (really against Hilary) but Trump keeps opening his mouth.....
God is still in control

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

From what I know of the guy, I doubt the Devil would have much use for Hillary.

But all of this is just another tact on shutting Trump down. We all know that Trump speaks in symbolic more than literal terms. By taking everything Trump says as a factual literal statement, the Left is attempting to take away his ability to say anything. It is a classic personal attack technique.

If Trump ever said, "I am so hungry, I could eat a horse.", there would be dozens of articles written on how eating a horse is not good, and no one could do it anyway, and the American equestrian society would sound off...

America, as a nation, has become dumbed down to an idiocracy, where nothing means anything, and everything, at the same time.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 01:55:08 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Silver Pines

@geronl

Simple-minded language.  He knows how to manipulate his audience.  Trump isn't the brightest person around, but he's brilliant when it comes to the art of the con job.

Silver Pines

If Sanders made  a deal with the devil, what did Trump do when he supplied Hillary with his money?  When he hosted her at his wedding?  When he lavished her with compliments?

What would you call that?