Author Topic: 'She's the devil!': Trump goes all-in on bashing Hillary as he says Bernie Sanders 'made a deal with the devil' by endorsing her  (Read 3652 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Devil responds to Trumps allegations:

Look guys, I think all of us agree, or at least most of us can agree, that Trump is not the brightest bulb in the box. I got that. But, in American society at large, the way it is today, being stupid is more of an advantage than a disadvantage, at least when in the public eye. My God, you are talking about a population of people who worship something called a 'Kardashian' (which is a person or line of clothing or something, I don't know what it is), and a fake Black guy called Bieber. The dumber you are, the better. That is why Trump is winning, and is why he will win. In the context of American society today, Trump was the strongest candidate to take down the dynastic control of government. And they know it.

Trump's refusal to play by the media rulebook, has them screaming and pulling their hair out. They cannot 'get to him' or to his supporters with any of their attacks, because there is nothing to 'get to' in the first place. And, nobody I know believes political news written by anyone anymore anyway.

If you tell me that a balloon blew up in Texas, I will believe that. If you tell me the beltway is jammed, I will believe that. But once you start trying to convince me that Trump is in bed with Putin and Russia to defeat Hillary, then there is no way you will get through to me with that stuff unless BatBoy himself is the one making the accusation and Rosie O'Donnell confirms it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

HAPPY2BME

The Devil responds to Trumps allegations:

Look guys, I think all of us agree, or at least most of us can agree, that Trump is not the brightest bulb in the box. I got that. But, in American society at large, the way it is today, being stupid is more of an advantage than a disadvantage, at least when in the public eye. My God, you are talking about a population of people who worship something called a 'Kardashian' (which is a person or line of clothing or something, I don't know what it is), and a fake Black guy called Bieber. The dumber you are, the better. That is why Trump is winning, and is why he will win. In the context of American society today, Trump was the strongest candidate to take down the dynastic control of government. And they know it.

Trump's refusal to play by the media rulebook, has them screaming and pulling their hair out. They cannot 'get to him' or to his supporters with any of their attacks, because there is nothing to 'get to' in the first place. And, nobody I know believes political news written by anyone anymore anyway.

If you tell me that a balloon blew up in Texas, I will believe that. If you tell me the beltway is jammed, I will believe that. But once you start trying to convince me that Trump is in bed with Putin and Russia to defeat Hillary, then there is no way you will get through to me with that stuff unless BatBoy himself is the one making the accusation and Rosie O'Donnell confirms it.

========================

Pretty much. 

Is it possible, minus the Trump endorsement, you just described most of the people on this web site?

My God, you are talking about a population of people who worship something called a 'Kardashian'

And this one clearly applies to the majority here, and they will probably take the hate to the grave with them ..