Author Topic: Mother of Service Member Booed Over Khan Question At Pence Rally  (Read 6141 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Mother of Service Member Booed Over Khan Question At Pence Rally
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2016, 09:34:34 pm »

Same here.. To me showing respect is good value and not being PC..
Trump and some of his followes seem to think the basics of being a gentleman is PC when they are very different issues.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

HonestJohn

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2016, 09:35:27 pm »
AbaraXas is right - it is Trump's supporters who are the problem.  They let anger and emotion trump their common sense.

Show some self-respect, LD.

I distinctly remember many Trumpers voting for Trump... to "blow up the GOP."

The got their wish, all right.  But, for some reason, they aren't happy.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 09:36:16 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2016, 09:54:26 pm »
I distinctly remember many Trumpers voting for Trump... to "blow up the GOP."

The got their wish, all right.  But, for some reason, they aren't happy.

Political rioters.

No different than the fools who burned Ferguson and Baltimore and now they want someone else to fix the rubble they created by giving them what they want.

Enjoy your rubble kids.

Offline beandog

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2016, 12:52:30 am »
Yeah I mocked her as well but if I were to encounter her I would show her respect.

Sorry, not me.  Cindy Sheehan is a horrible person who actively worked with her fellow Commies, the Code Pinkos, to harm this country.  I also don't respect Mr. Khan, who is also actively working to harm this country.  I respect both their sons for their sacrifices.  But then I'm not running for President.  If I was I would have mostly likely just ignored the Khans.

I say this as a mother whose youngest son served in Iraq with the Marines in 2004.

HonestJohn

« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2016, 01:17:33 am »
Sorry, not me.  Cindy Sheehan is a horrible person who actively worked with her fellow Commies, the Code Pinkos, to harm this country.  I also don't respect Mr. Khan, who is also actively working to harm this country.  I respect both their sons for their sacrifices.  But then I'm not running for President.  If I was I would have mostly likely just ignored the Khans.

I say this as a mother whose youngest son served in Iraq with the Marines in 2004.

You are wearing a large bullseye for Trump... should you ever speak against him.