Author Topic: NY Post runs naked pics of Trump's wife... again  (Read 4264 times)

HAPPY2BME

NY Post runs naked pics of Trump's wife... again
« on: August 01, 2016, 05:03:56 pm »
New York (AFP)

It was the second day in a row that the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid ran a front page nude image of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's wife from her years as a young model.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ny-post-runs-naked-pics-trumps-wife-again-093411944.html

HAPPY2BME

Re: NY Post runs naked pics of Trump's wife... again
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 05:04:30 pm »
Didn't post any of her butt pictures.

Frank Cannon and Sinkspur can find those on their own.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 05:05:39 pm »
Must be nice to be king..lucky guy.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 05:09:04 pm »
Didn't post any of her butt pictures.

Frank Cannon and Sinkspur can find those on their own.

You're the one who posted this article, not me. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 05:10:38 pm »
New York (AFP)

It was the second day in a row that the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid ran a front page nude image of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's wife from her years as a young model.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ny-post-runs-naked-pics-trumps-wife-again-093411944.html

And interestingly enough, a paper that endorsed Trump. I guess they think this helps (and a case can be made for that).
http://nypost.com/2016/04/14/the-post-endorses-donald-trump/

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 05:12:26 pm »
Yep ... and she has the brains in the family!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 05:14:09 pm »
A little much to have it on the front page, two days at that. Center fold makes more sense, but not normally in the context of a First Lady. Idiocracy here we come.

Edit: didn't realize this was a tabloid. What difference does it make?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 05:14:52 pm by Dirt for sale »

Offline Resp3

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 05:14:30 pm »

I must be the only one who finds Melania as normal. Not beautiful. A thousand bucks worth of make-up and an hour or two to apply does not mean she is beautiful.

But no matter. Even if she was a natural beauty, her nude posing speaks volumes. It speaks to a low class morally questionable character. One that would actually marry Donald Trump.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 05:17:22 pm »
New York (AFP)

Sorry, but this is news why? How can anyone feign outrage over the pics being published, when it has long been known they were out there? Didn't Trump say he didn't mind, his campaign said “They’re a celebration of the human body as art, and [there’s] nothing to be embarrassed about with the photos. She’s a beautiful woman,” ? Does anyone believe that this isn't the least of what will be released by the media before the election. Trump has more baggage than Imelda Marcos had shoes.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 05:19:54 pm »
I must be the only one who finds Melania as normal. Not beautiful. A thousand bucks worth of make-up and an hour or two to apply does not mean she is beautiful.

But no matter. Even if she was a natural beauty, her nude posing speaks volumes. It speaks to a low class morally questionable character. One that would actually marry Donald Trump.
You are not alone, I know some people find her beautiful, I'm not one of them. And interesting how some people use a king reference to refer to Trump, I'm not looking to replace one dicktator with another one.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2016, 05:22:10 pm »
And interestingly enough, a paper that endorsed Trump. I guess they think this helps (and a case can be made for that).
http://nypost.com/2016/04/14/the-post-endorses-donald-trump/

Pre-emptive?

Or, for the conspiratorially inclined, intended to give Trump a reason to 'chuck it all' handing the election to Clinton as planned?

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2016, 05:23:36 pm »

She is way better than the average American woman..way better and at age 47 yet and those nudes were done for modeling.

@Resp3

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2016, 05:26:16 pm »
Pre-emptive?

Or, for the conspiratorially inclined, intended to give Trump a reason to 'chuck it all' handing the election to Clinton as planned?

1. Distraction. Trump had a very, very bad weekend (and he is still stepping in it). So they throw out a shiny object to change the subject.
2. The Kardashian vote. A large percentage of 'non-political' voters will support Trump because he is a pop culture idol and they'll follow this like Kim Kardashian 'broke the internet'.

Offline Resp3

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2016, 05:29:20 pm »
Trump has more baggage than Imelda Marcos had shoes.

He does. And all this "outrage" over the nude pics actually serves as a bonus for Trump. Trumpists only howl and cheer and liberals can't say a negative word as they've learned that any so called "shock and outrage" at what the Trumps say and do only adds to his popularity.

Later - If/when the Clinton Foundation releases more dirty dealings, more adulterous affairs and more scandals concerning Trump - his ratings will only go up.

So I don't think Hillary will go there.

So the Post is giving 24/7 attention to nudie Melania pics? Great.

Trump couldn't buy such free publicity. (Well, actually he could. But why??)

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2016, 05:30:33 pm »

Daily Mail ran a picture of Melania without make-up, and although she had sunglasses on, one could tell she's pretty without all that CRAP on her face. Regardless, I'm starting to feel a little sorry for her, because her husband knew these pictures were somewhere, and he is putting her through the ringer with the sleazier ones now being shown, all for his own glory, or whatever. Of course, Melania could have asked forgiveness of the public for getting involved with the nude images, but she said she wasn't sorry for any of her modeling.

People have cracked or committed suicide, though, for a lot less than this [slut shaming].

I do not think she will be the First Lady, even if Trump wins.

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

geronl

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2016, 05:32:28 pm »
New York (AFP)

The New York Post endorsed Trump in the primary I think. Why? Apparently Murdoch really, really wants Hillary to win.

geronl

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2016, 05:33:35 pm »
I must be the only one who finds Melania as normal.

I always find "normal" is prettier than all the faked up, plastic "super stars"

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2016, 10:12:05 pm »
These aren't just more nude photos.

These are the girl-on-girl (with an S&M twist) photos that some Trump supporters were claiming didn't exist, or were faked.

Note that neither Trump has denied that "Melania K." is the then-Melania Knauss. Looks like Glenn Beck was right again!

Yes, yet again, poor Trump supporters make assumptions and have to backpedal.

(Still, I don't think this will have any big effect on the election...but it was good for Trump's mouthpiece to get these out ahead of the story...)

« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 10:14:24 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

geronl

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2016, 10:29:30 pm »
When they slammed Beck for saying it, they knew he was telling the truth.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2016, 11:05:45 pm »
When they slammed Beck for saying it, they knew he was telling the truth.

Good point.

Typical.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2016, 12:14:21 am »
This is one of the most pro-Hillary Clinton websites in the world.

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2016, 12:17:46 am »

She and Mike Pence have a lot in common.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2016, 12:44:50 am »

Posing nude would be bad enough but some of her photos were suggestive as in lesbian love.

But don't cry for Melania.  She is suffering the spoils of her ill-gotten gains.  She is married to this monster who totally dominates her and shows her no respect. 

He is probably having affairs right now and daring her to object.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2016, 12:48:32 am »

You must be a guy ... I've noticed that you seem to be a little obsessed with Melania.  Don't worry, she'll be available soon ... if you have enough money.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2016, 12:50:53 am »
Listening to Rush, he said the NY Post has been pro-Trump; so why were these photos published?

As a distraction from this affair with Kahn or something like this.

I thought the NY Post (called Compost by detractors) had been hospitable to Trump, so I was wondering what was up with this. So, I hope I'm not repeating what has already been said here.