Author Topic: NY Post runs naked pics of Trump's wife... again  (Read 4263 times)

Silver Pines

Re: NY Post runs naked pics of Trump's wife... again
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2016, 03:27:10 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641678/EXCLUSIVE-PHOTOS-Casual-Melania-Trump-steps-mom-no-makeup-t-shirt-hours-glamorous-night-Donald-son-Barron.html

Looks much better here, imo. She trowels on too much make-up usually, and then looks harsh like you say. Of course [trying to live] with the Donald would make anyone look harsh/angry, regardless.

@mlizzy

Oh, girl, you know I love you, but...whew, she looks rough there, IMO!  I love makeup myself.  Put me in a Sephora store and I'm lost for an hour.

Funny little story...once on TOS, some of the men were saying they preferred women with no makeup.  We females were like, "Mmm-hmm, sure you do."  So one of the guys posted a pic of a woman and said, "See, THIS is what I'm talking about...natural beauty, no makeup."

The women pointed out to him that she was wearing foundation, probably concealer, blush, brow pencil, eye liner, mascara, and lipstick, lol.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2016, 03:38:53 pm »
NY Post runs naked pics of Trump's wife... again

and the sweating, panting denizens of TOS engage in a mad rush to find links to the NY Post's naked pics of Trump's wife... again.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:40:00 pm by ScottinVA »

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2016, 03:42:59 pm »
@mlizzy

Oh, girl, you know I love you, but...whew, she looks rough there, IMO!  I love makeup myself.  Put me in a Sephora store and I'm lost for an hour.

Funny little story...once on TOS, some of the men were saying they preferred women with no makeup.  We females were like, "Mmm-hmm, sure you do."  So one of the guys posted a pic of a woman and said, "See, THIS is what I'm talking about...natural beauty, no makeup."

The women pointed out to him that she was wearing foundation, probably concealer, blush, brow pencil, eye liner, mascara, and lipstick, lol.

LOLOL; you are funny! And funny story about over at TOS too ~ Can't remember the last time I wore make-up, though. I think it was in the 60s... I think Ivanka Trump looks much better without make-up too. I pretty much think everyone does.... -lol-

Now I'm going to have to go google Sephora....
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2016, 06:21:52 pm »
And while you seem to have disdain for American women, I know more than a few American women that are her age and as far as I am concerned much more attractive.

Who do you think I am a Freeper male? LOL.  I think American women are the best and would never marry a oriental/eastern European women etc etc

I just said Melania looks great for her age and very few women of  that age look as good as her but freely admit she has had lots of $$$$ help.

@GtHawk

Silver Pines

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2016, 02:35:47 pm »
LOLOL; you are funny! And funny story about over at TOS too ~ Can't remember the last time I wore make-up, though. I think it was in the 60s... I think Ivanka Trump looks much better without make-up too. I pretty much think everyone does.... -lol-

Now I'm going to have to go google Sephora....

@mlizzy

It's the eighth wonder of the world!  LOL   :laugh:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2016, 02:46:53 pm »
The Melania of today looks to me like a 40 year old Barbie doll, and something in her manner reflects a scared mafia wife.  Also, that kid of hers seems very strange.  It is clear that these are people who exist in a man-made bubble of man-made trinkets, and they never really get out in nature, except to defeat it by building golf courses and resorts.

Personally, I think if you don't get out in nature once in a while you lose touch with the essence of what it means to be human.  God created man, first and foremost, to be the only creature that can appreciate his work.