Author Topic: Who is Khizr Khan, the father of a fallen US solder?  (Read 13513 times)

HonestJohn

Re: Who is Khizr Khan, the father of a fallen US solder?
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2016, 10:29:51 pm »
Sure they are.  Some are good people.

About 20% of muslims world wide support the use of terror to spread their religion and political power.   Many of the other 80% are peaceful and just want to live their lives.  Most aren't even that "muslim" and have no desire to push their faith on anyone.   

The trouble is the vast majority of Muslims will NOT speak out against the 20%.  Not only won't they speak out but they certainly won't fight them.  A significant number will help the radicals.

In this case Khans son was fighting for America, or least was serving in Americas military.  We don't know if he was fighting for America or for some other reason. Assuming he was, it really isn't relevant.  Radical muslims kill more Muslims than they kill non-muslims.  That will hold true until they get their hands on WMD.

Once muslims gain a foothold in the country they start pushing for usurpation of the laws to implement sharia law.  They are doing this in Dearborn MI all the way to London.   There is not a single muslim country in this world that has not gone this route.   Turkey used to be an exception but it has now failed to the radicals.

Muslims as a whole are the ones who find our way of government, our freedoms, and our very existence to be offensive and wish to kill every single one of us.   How are we the bad ones for protesting this march to the bloodbath?

Except they do speak out against it.  Multiple times.  Yet you will not listen, chosing to hear *NOTHING*.

Just this weekend, the French Muslim community refused to allow the killer of the Catholic priest to be buried in an Islamic cemetary or with a Islamic funeral.  And you heard *NONE* of it!

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2016, 11:24:29 pm »
Here's how Trump is feeling about now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EnsUeR2MyI
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2016, 11:41:27 pm »
If I am not mistaken, her son is the officer who saw a suicide car bomber and told his men to "hit the dirt" while he approached and tried to wave down the bombers himself.  I think two civilians were killed and more than a dozen soldiers and civilians were wounded (sorry...I don't recall exact numbers).

Could be but I thought that guy lived.   I don't know anything about him.   I just find the very idea that the DNC and Hillary would leverage a dead soldiers family for her campaign to be extremely offensive.   Hillary has zero respect for our living and dead soldiers.   That she picked a Muslim one is sickening.

However it's working.  She spits on our dead soldiers but she has all of you convinced Trump is the bad one.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2016, 11:42:41 pm »
Agreed Honest John. I read that article also. Muslims have spoken out, but it is rarely reported. Another myth is that they do not help in stopping the terrorists. It is the Muslims who are the ones usually tipping off authorities to who might represent a danger to society.

Yet it's the Muslims who bring the danger. 

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2016, 11:44:21 pm »
Except they do speak out against it.  Multiple times.  Yet you will not listen, chosing to hear *NOTHING*.

Just this weekend, the French Muslim community refused to allow the killer of the Catholic priest to be buried in an Islamic cemetary or with a Islamic funeral.  And you heard *NONE* of it!

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

When they stop worshipping a child rapist I'll care what you think.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2016, 11:51:54 pm »
Could be but I thought that guy lived.   I don't know anything about him.   I just find the very idea that the DNC and Hillary would leverage a dead soldiers family for her campaign to be extremely offensive.   Hillary has zero respect for our living and dead soldiers.   That she picked a Muslim one is sickening.

However it's working.  She spits on our dead soldiers but she has all of you convinced Trump is the bad one.

Not "THE" bad one, but one of two bad ones.

Just because we find Trump at fault here doesn't mean that any of us think Hillary is anything but a despicable, murderous excuse for a human being.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

HonestJohn

« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2016, 01:14:08 am »
When they stop worshipping a child rapist I'll care what you think.

So all your previous words were blather to hide your hate?  Trump's made it okay.  Say it.  Tell the world how you feel.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2016, 01:34:22 am »
So all your previous words were blather to hide your hate?  Trump's made it okay.  Say it.  Tell the world how you feel.

It's been happening for over 1400 years and yet you think it's my creation.

BTW.  Trump's a dufus.

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2016, 01:41:46 am »
You have to understand, kevin, that Trump and his followers not only don't care about helping the Conservative cause, they are overtly trying to destroy it.

BS  Trump is attempting to defend himself.  I wish he wouldn't sometimes but he does.  The never-trump  and the media will destroy the Right when ever they can.  If not Trump, Hillary wins--so get your guns ready for them to take.

HonestJohn

« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2016, 01:48:27 am »
It's been happening for over 1400 years and yet you think it's my creation.

BTW.  Trump's a dufus.

What's that got to do with anything?  All that matters is that someone's worshipping a child molester.  That person and how they live and behave doesn't matter in the slightest.  You've made that very clear with your post.

It's only about the religion and not the person.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2016, 01:53:45 am »
What's that got to do with anything?  All that matters is that someone's worshipping a child molester.  That person and how they live and behave doesn't matter in the slightest.  You've made that very clear with your post.

It's only about the religion and not the person.

Yep Muhammed the person and those that worship him.  The man who took a six year old as a wife.  Consummated it at 9.   Raped murdered stole tens of thousands and his followers millions.

And you're an apologist for them.

HonestJohn

« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2016, 01:56:22 am »
Yep Muhammed the person and those that worship him.  The man who took a six year old as a wife.  Consummated it at 9.   Raped murdered stole tens of thousands and his followers millions.

And you're an apologist for them.

Dang you are a sick one.  The person doesn't matter, just their faith.  A Muslim could save your life and you'd spit in their eye and try to do them harm.

That's exactly the same POV as one of those deranged ISIS bas@#$ds.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2016, 02:06:23 am »
Dang you are a sick one.  The person doesn't matter, just their faith.  A Muslim could save your life and you'd spit in their eye and try to do them harm.

That's exactly the same POV as one of those deranged ISIS bas@#$ds.

The person manufactured the religion.

ISIS follows his teachings and I'm the bad one?  You are the sick one.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2016, 02:11:19 am »

The American Thinker has transformed itself into an adjunct of Trumpbart.

Actually, The American Thinker is about 50/50 or 60/40 either way about now.

As for Kahn... yes it was stupid of trump to take the bait. Or was it as details of what Khan is comes out.

Stay tuned my Friend.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2016, 02:14:58 am »
Question, how is attacking Kahn helping the Conservative cause?

That is a Non-Sequitur.

As it is going to be trump or Hillary. So the question is which of those it helps.

Conservatives are on the sidelines in this one.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2016, 02:17:12 am »
Actually, The American Thinker is about 50/50 or 60/40 either way about now.

As for Kahn... yes it was stupid of trump to take the bait. Or was it as details of what Khan is comes out.

Stay tuned my Friend.

Now imagine Trump with control of the DEA, ATF, FBI, DOJ, FTC, IRS etc AND his finger on the nuclear button.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2016, 02:20:00 am »
Folks, I am checking out of this thread.

I leave one parting thought.

I do not know how many muslims are Gold Star.   But I suspect it is far fewer than muslims have made Gold Star of American Families.

Frederick Douglass

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2016, 02:41:35 am »
LonestarDream wrote above:
"Looks like the Khan's are going to vetted over the coming weeks, especially in regards as to who benefited from the immigration practice."

I'll predict when all is said and done, Mr. Trump is going to be left standing above the waterline on this one.

Before the father starts speaking of the innocence of the son, he'd better be sure his own sins ain't showin' ...

Thanks, WAC for some good posts in this thread.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2016, 07:20:24 am »
LonestarDream wrote above:
"Looks like the Khan's are going to vetted over the coming weeks, especially in regards as to who benefited from the immigration practice."

I'll predict when all is said and done, Mr. Trump is going to be left standing above the waterline on this one.

Before the father starts speaking of the innocence of the son, he'd better be sure his own sins ain't showin' ...

Thanks, WAC for some good posts in this thread.

You can suck up to WAC all you want...just makes you look like a self serving butt kisser.

Notjimg good will come from Trump attacking a Gold Star family.

This is just another in a growing list of Trump attacks on the Military. You'd think he had taken notes from Hillary the way he keeps cheap shotting us. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GilesB

« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2016, 07:24:06 am »
As everyone knows I can't stand King Trumpy, but...... You know the guy goes on television at the DNC convention and goes after trump.  I'm sorry he lost his kid.  But I don't care if Trump and the worshipers go after him or not.  Why would anyone think that they were free to take a position without being responded to? The guy says he wants to back out and keep his dignity.  I would guess he has reasons for wanting out of this thing and the longer it goes on the more likely the dirt will be revealed.

There is no way this was just some lowly completely naive Mohammad from we are the world mosque.

Liberals always despise the military - EXCEPT when they can use them to make "untouchable" attacks (remember Cindy Sheehan?) - the thing that saddens me most is to watch so many who claim to be conservative getting sucked in by the blatant liberal propaganda.  The libs laugh at our reverence for Gold Star families, and gloat when anyone gets blasted for daring to point out how the family is wrong. 

The Khan's are not untouchable - in fact, Khan, himself, dishonored his son's service with his speech at the DNC.  He wants the USA to allow into this country the very people his son was fighting.

Offline GilesB

« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2016, 07:30:15 am »

This is just another in a growing list of Trump attacks on the Military. You'd think he had taken notes from Hillary the way he keeps cheap shotting us.

Why is it that we conservatives cannot speak the truth if there is a vet involved?  I will say the following boldly:

McCain is a putz (POW status notwithstanding) I can respect his service without swallowing his putztitude.

Kerry is a self-important hypocrite.

Mr. Khan is a propagandist puppet.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2016, 07:49:57 am »
Why is it that we conservatives cannot speak the truth if there is a vet involved?  I will say the following boldly:

McCain is a putz (POW status notwithstanding) I can respect his service without swallowing his putztitude.

Kerry is a self-important hypocrite.

Mr. Khan is a propagandist puppet.

Thats notnwhats going on here and if you were honest with yourself you'd know that.

It has nothing to do with not beng able to be truthful if a vet is involved. It has everything to do with class and knowing when to smile and nod and move on without taking tue bait and responding incessantly to somehimg that should be a dead issue already. 

So far Trump has disparraged a POW ...accused soldiers...twice with no basis in fact...of stealing stealing Iraq reconstruction money and now this.

Donny isn't doing much to show he supports us or has our back.

Kerry isn't/wasn't ever a hero and  hes an idiot.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2016, 07:52:10 am »
Liberals always despise the military - EXCEPT when they can use them to make "untouchable" attacks (remember Cindy Sheehan?) - the thing that saddens me most is to watch so many who claim to be conservative getting sucked in by the blatant liberal propaganda.  The libs laugh at our reverence for Gold Star families, and gloat when anyone gets blasted for daring to point out how the family is wrong. 

The Khan's are not untouchable - in fact, Khan, himself, dishonored his son's service with his speech at the DNC.  He wants the USA to allow into this country the very people his son was fighting.

And W reacted to Sheehan exactly the way Trump should....but never will.

He ignored her.

And also of us at FR focused on the fact that she had been quoted speaking nicely of President Bush when they spoke privately after her son had died.

Offline GilesB

« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2016, 07:58:48 am »

EXACTLY!!

Offline GilesB

« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2016, 08:09:04 am »
Agreed Honest John. I read that article also. Muslims have spoken out, but it is rarely reported. Another myth is that they do not help in stopping the terrorists. It is the Muslims who are the ones usually tipping off authorities to who might represent a danger to society.

As I recall, the gist of Khan's speech was that Trump wants to violate the constitution by not allowing ALL muslim refugees in.  In the first place, that was a lie (and highlights his own ignorance of the constitution, in spite of his waving it around).  In the second place, that was not a repudiation of radical Islam, but a call to build a highway the jihadists intend to use to thwart the very cause for which his son died.  Sorry - while I honor the son, I have no respect for the father who rides Charon's ferry to the DNC in order to dance with Hillary and kiss her ample ass.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:09:33 am by GilesB »